Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

No, I said he tried to paint Romney as out of touch with how the military works. In the process, he mentioned three things we thought we no longer use, battleships, horses, and bayonets. He was wrong about two of them.

Sigh, he never said we no longer use them. He said Fewer, FEWER, FEWER.

You ignorant sack of shit, words mean things. you are wrong, LGS is wrong, the right is wrong on this and once again miss the whole point of what obama was trying to get across.

Again, I challenge you to parse the entire quote and prove I am misinterpreting him. I posted it twice now, it should be easy for you to find.

sigh....you fucking retard. There is two separate issues here, that are trying to make into one in order to have a point.

On one hand yes Obama was trying to make Romney look like he was out of touch with reality.
On the other hand he never stated ( in your words)

In the process, he mentioned three things we thought we no longer use, battleships, horses, and bayonets. He was wrong about two of them.

HE NEVER STATED THIS. You are wrong, end of story. Stop trying to make this about the whole quote, that proves nothing.

Which if you notice the OP is the point of this whole thing. so therefore you are still wrong in the aspect of him saying we dont use Horses or bayonets.

939859_t607.JPG

"No, you CAN'T have a bayonet!!!

Now, hold-on and QUIT THAT DAMNED SCREAMING!!!"

Are you on drugs???

Apparently I have to repeat it more than the one time I already did.

Show me how I am misquoting his words, or how I am using them out of context. Obama was trying to show how out of touch Romney is, and ended up showing how out of touch he is.

i see you are cherry picking and using the goal posts to cover your ass. you stated this:
In the process, he mentioned three things we thought we no longer use, battleships, horses, and bayonets. He was wrong about two of them.
note the bold part. that is wrong, he never stated this.

He mentioned three things he thought we no longer use, he was wrong about two of them.

Guess what, I am still right.

jesus christ no he didn't. Can you actually grow a fucking brain and understand he didn't say we no longer use them. He said FEWER.

For fucks sake jump in front of a bus or something and stop wasting our time with your stupidity.

He mentioned three things he thought we no longer use, he was wrong about two of them.

Guess what, I am still right.

Find the exact quote to prove yourself right, please.

I am just doing what all you Obamazombies urged me to do when he said you didn't build that, take his quote in context. Why don't you do the same thing and defend him?

had you taken him in context you would realize your AV is a lie as well. In context he said it was a tragic event.

Just to convolute things more....on ABC World News Tonight....They asked "how many bayonets do we have?" to the military....

The number? 600k....total.....that includes the ones in use and in stockpiled.

Ding! Let's do round 17 of this epic fucking battle!.......of irrelevance and stupidity.

Yes, what part of he was trying to paint Romney as out of touch by pointing out things he (Obama) thought the military doesn't use anymore do you not understand?

Which part of the word 'fewer' is so confusing to you?

the part where fewer actually means we have more bayonets now than we did in 1916. You obviously have not been reading the thread or you would know the fewer claim had been repeatedly debunked.

no, no it hasn't. He said fewer. My god i never seen people take a nose dive in stupid before like this.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Just to convolute things more....on ABC World News Tonight....They asked "how many bayonets do we have?" to the military....

Ding! Let's do round 17 of this epic fucking battle!.......of irrelevance and stupidity.

Well...that's cleared that up.
Good to see the media are pursuing the important questions with relentless vigour.

Good to see the media are pursuing the important questions with relentless vigour.

Do you realize that the Internet was ablaze last night about bayonets and horses? Tweets, facebook, blogs, message boards....it was an interesting question to ask....because people were interested.

Do you realize that the Internet was ablaze last night about bayonets and horses? Tweets, facebook, blogs, message boards....it was an interesting question to ask....because people were interested.

It's interesting in itself, without people trying to turn it into a 'gotcha'.

Anyway, has anyone been able to come up with the truth of the number?
Is there any way of confirming the number of bayonets in 1916?

Which part of the word 'fewer' is so confusing to you?

the part where fewer actually means we have more bayonets now than we did in 1916. You obviously have not been reading the thread or you would know the fewer claim had been repeatedly debunked.

no, no it hasn't. He said fewer. My god i never seen people take a nose dive in stupid before like this.

i have..seen this thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...abel-is-the-dumbest-poster-on-the-planet.html

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Good god, liberal scum are out in full force today....the smell of desperation.

Go bus, bus, bus the black people from the ghetto to the polls!!!!

Oh, and vote numerous times....

i have..seen this thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...abel-is-the-dumbest-poster-on-the-planet.html

i dont get it?

What?
That you're clairvoyant?

That Obama actually knew the military has more bayonets now than they did in 1916.

don't your arms get tired from moving the goalposts?

hack :lol:

The only way you can prove that Obama is right is by proving we had more than 600,000 bayonets in 1916. Since you can't, you have to try to pretend me pointing out that Obama thought we don't have bayonets anymore is wrong. The problem is, you can't do that either, so you are flailing around in complete confusion, and I am having a great time.

Obama has never said never?

He didn't in this instance.

Are there more, the same or fewer horses and bayonets in use today than in 1916?

The radical right has a big problem in simple english understanding. When did knowing what equiptment Marines use was a requirement to presidency. Romney don't know what century we are living in. Have any one noticed how Ann leads Romney around? Demetia is a serious problem and people are making fun of Romney's forgetfulness.

No joke. She has said she should do his talking and she's concerned for his mental health.

WTH is up with that?

And, the way he looked last night. Sweating and licking his lips and all the weird eye stuff he was doing. His stuttering and stammering was worse than usual but I really think thats just his "tell", how we can tell he's lying or out of his depth.

Mitt's a train wreck.

That Obama actually knew the military has more bayonets now than they did in 1916.

don't your arms get tired from moving the goalposts?

hack :lol:

The only way you can prove that Obama is right is by proving we had more than 600,000 bayonets in 1916. Since you can't, you have to try to pretend me pointing out that Obama thought we don't have bayonets anymore is wrong. The problem is, you can't do that either, so you are flailing around in complete confusion, and I am having a great time.

it is wrong.

it's been proven wrong at least ten times with direct quotes from the transcript of the debate.

i'm glad you're having a great time; it's good that you have an alternative to sculpting chess pieces out of your fecal matter. :thup:

none of that changes the fact that you're a hack.

have a pleasant evening

Forum List

Back