Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

You know Obama won the debate when the right's big post - debate attack is to make up a story about what Obama said and then spend all day in hysterics over it.

You know that Romney won the debate when there is not a single thread about how Romney lied.

are you shitting me? Not one thread??????? Damn life is boring without liesmatters and lakhota!

Now i have to go look and see if you are lying!!!

No, your claim earlier in this thread was...
...in which you claimed something that didn't happen.
That's what this thread is about.

As you are the pedant-in-chief on this board you should not be complaining about others nit-picking, you should be celebrating it.

Yes, what part of he was trying to paint Romney as out of touch by pointing out things he (Obama) thought the military doesn't use anymore do you not understand?

Which part of the word 'fewer' is so confusing to you?

the part where fewer actually means we have more bayonets now than we did in 1916. You obviously have not been reading the thread or you would know the fewer claim had been repeatedly debunked.

You know Obama won the debate when the right's big post - debate attack is to make up a story about what Obama said and then spend all day in hysterics over it.

You know that Romney won the debate when there is not a single thread about how Romney lied.

Maybe the Obama side aren't so desperate...
Just thinkin' aloud here....

That might be believable, if you weren't in here trying to say that fewer means more.

It might be even more believable if the Obamazombies hadn't jumped on the bayonet thing first.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/256606-horses-and-bayonets.html

Last edited:
Yes, what part of he was trying to paint Romney as out of touch by pointing out things he (Obama) thought the military doesn't use anymore do you not understand?

the part where fewer actually means we have more bayonets now than we did in 1916. You obviously have not been reading the thread or you would know the fewer claim had been repeatedly debunked.

not if he's only read your first 30 or 40 posts where you insisted it was none. :lol:

Maybe the Obama side aren't so desperate...
Just thinkin' aloud here....

ooops!

Last edited:

You haven't been reading the thread - including your own posts - if you haven't realised that the thread is about the claim that Obama said "no horses or bayonets".
Demonstrably wrong but somehow you feel the need to continue.
Why?

not if he's only read your first 30 or 40 posts where you insisted it was none. :lol:

I didn't say it was none, I said Obama thought it was none.

You haven't been reading the thread - including your own posts - if you haven't realised that the thread is about the claim that Obama said "no horses or bayonets".
Demonstrably wrong but somehow you feel the need to continue.
Why?

I said Obama thought that, and I still believe he thought that. So far no one has provided any evidence, or even attempted to dig into the context to prove me wrong.

Which is incorrect.
Obama never claimed that.

Let me try this one more time, I am saying Obama thought that. You keep saying he didn't say that, and have not yet tried to show how my interpretation of his entire statement, in context, proves me wrong.

Believe it or not, none at all is fewer than we had in 1916.

According to a poster further up the thread, they keep them on hand, but they don't issue them.

Me? I don't know.................I served 20 years in the Navy and never saw a bayonet.

I spent six years in the USAF and never saw a bayonet either. The quote President smartass used was there are "FEWER horses and bayonets." Horses, yes, bayonets, no. I also don't know if they issue bayonets to cooks and clerk typists, but I assure you that anyone in the Army in combat arms is issued a bayonet.

does... horsepower count?

:tongue:

Good one!

Which is incorrect.

Let me try this one more time, I am saying Obama thought that. You keep saying he didn't say that, and have not yet tried to show how my interpretation of his entire statement, in context, proves me wrong.

Now you're claiming the power of clairvoyance?

Which is incorrect.

Feel free to prove me wrong, if you can.

Feel free to prove me wrong, if you can.

What?
That you're clairvoyant?

Forum List

Back