Mr. President, you sir, are a liar....and that is coming from me.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
For anyone who sees my post - I do not normally go to name calling and/or extreme claims.
But after watching the press conference by the President today enough is enough.
He lies.
There I said it.
He is lying. There is no other argument. His continual method of avoiding blame by constantly putting ALL of the blame on the Republicans is beyond disingenuous, it is flat out lying to the American people.
There are two parties in Washington who are responsible for the sequester and two branches of government. Not half of one branch sir.
You chose to runaround and campaign instead of work with others. You chose to have a useless meeting on the last possible minute of the last day to actually work.
Then you have the nerve to place all of the blame on the opposing party.
This President is a prime example of what is wrong in Washington, and why nothing gets done.

For anyone who sees my post - I do not normally go to name calling and/or extreme claims.
But after watching the press conference by the President today enough is enough.
He lies.
There I said it.
He is lying. There is no other argument. His continual method of avoiding blame by constantly putting ALL of the blame on the Republicans is beyond disingenuous, it is flat out lying to the American people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Well thank God when I view the thread again Shameman's post is hidden. I don't know what influenced me to hit the view post button - but I did - and I got what I deserved...another reminder of why he is by no doubt the most popular person on USMB on everyone's ignore list.

Back to the real world...I just saw a clip of a part of the conference I didn't see. The President's "Jedi mind meld" comment...my God...could this guy possibly be more of a narcissist??
Seriously.

I'm outgaged by the whole lot of em.

Starting with Barry and the whole pack of Clowns in Congress they are all self servinig assholes.

Damn straight!
We got a helluva tax increase in January - and when it is their turn to take a cut - this is what we get.

The GOP refuses to name the budget cuts they want and refuses to walk away from protecting and defending the wealthy elites. Tax loopholes that benefit the wealthy elites are the GOP line in the sand

He lies.
There I said it.
There are two parties in Washington who are responsible for the sequester and two branches of government. Not half of one branch sir.
You chose to runaround and campaign instead of work with others. You chose to have a useless meeting on the last possible minute of the last day to actually work.
This President is a prime example of what is wrong in Washington, and why nothing gets done.

Who's not willing to compromise?

Are you equally outraged about what emptystep reports in this thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-republicans-cover-ass-at-expense-of-dod.html

Or, is it only lying Democrats who bother you?

What part of "there are two parties to blame" do you not understand?
And by saying "lying Democrats" - does this mean you also agree that the President is lying?

Of course he lies! He's a politician and a human being, ain't he?

We all tell lies. All of us. Where do we get off demanding politician's quit doing what we do ourselves? Holding someone else to a standard we're not meeting ourselves is the height of hypocrisy, isn't it?

He lies.
There I said it.

Let me say this so you will understand.......

BOTH

I'm outgaged by the whole lot of em.

Starting with Barry and the whole pack of Clowns in Congress they are all self servinig assholes.

Damn straight!
We got a helluva tax increase in January - and when it is their turn to take a cut - this is what we get.

You have to remember, the Dems insist on conservatives being balanced, but never hold the left to the same standard.

Sadly, it's true... both sides are a bunch of self serving, corrupt, jackasses - what is particularly sad is that people - both left and right - defend any of them. We are in a mess because of these people... both the politicians and the fucking morons who vote for them.

He lies.
There I said it.

I'd say that would be everyone who matters. That'd be the Dems, the GOP and Obama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back