‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

They weren't false, they were estimated values that they found someone to disagree with.
Yes, they are false because they stated the value of property which didn’t actually exist, among other things.

You don’t get to make shit up and put it on paper. There are rules.

Yes, they are false because they stated the value of property which didn’t actually exist, among other things.

You don’t get to make shit up and put it on paper. There are rules.

Evidently if you hate Trump and are a DA and a judge you get to apply a law that has never been applied without an actual criminal conviction for actual fraud.

Because you may be potentially misrepresenting your financial condition.

How?

You've also never really addressed why Trump wasn't charged criminally based on your interpretation of the judge's claims. What you're saying he did is a criminal offence, credit fraud is a federally prosecuted crime.

Evidently if you hate Trump and are a DA and a judge you get to apply a law that has never been applied without an actual criminal conviction for actual fraud.
Again, there are rules for making a financial statement. You can’t just make it up.

In what way could you potentially be committing fraud?
And is it a crime to potentially commit a crime? If I plan to rob a bank, and then decide not to, have I committed a crime? What if I write a book about robbing banks?

How?

You've also never really addressed why Trump wasn't charged criminally based on your interpretation of the judge's claims. What you're saying he did is a criminal offence, credit fraud is a federally prosecuted crime.
I never said it was a criminal offense. I don’t claim to know what causes something to be criminal vs civil. Not my expertise.

But I know that misrepresenting your finances can be fraud if you’re doing so to get some kind of gain from someone.

It’s common sense.

The New York law says otherwise.

That law was designed to aid in recovery AFTER someone was shown to have committed criminal fraud.

That's why it doesn't require a jury even though any other civil case would require it. James dug until she found a law she could butt fuck enough to go after Trump, and found a judge willing to abuse the law to get Trump.

I never said it was a criminal offense. I don’t claim to know what causes something to be criminal vs civil. Not my expertise.

But I know that misrepresenting your finances can be fraud if you’re doing so to get some kind of gain from someone.

It’s common sense.
It is a criminal offence. Why didn't they charge him?

That law was designed to aid in recovery AFTER someone was shown to have committed criminal fraud.

That's why it doesn't require a jury even though any other civil case would require it. James dug until she found a law she could butt fuck enough to go after Trump, and found a judge willing to abuse the law to get Trump.
Bitch all you want.

It’s still fraud.

What cracks me up is that these cretins are making claims as if they think the case will be decided here.

It doesn’t matter what any of us think. The case is over

It’s up to the appellate courts now.and they don’t care what some Trumper on a bullshit forum thinks

Not one bit

Forum List

Back