MrLiberty says HI.

MrLiberty

Rookie
May 15, 2012
I joined this board back in 2012, but I haven't been posting for a long time. I decided to come back and stay awhile. I know a few members here already and I hope to make some new acquaintances soon.

I also have to make one correction. When I introduced myself the first time I said I was libertarian, well that has changed to independent. I'm tired of both parties now. I am however still conservative. :D

I joined this board back in 2012, but I haven't been posting for a long time. I decided to come back and stay awhile. I know a few members here already and I hope to make some new acquaintances soon.

I also have to make one correction. When I introduced myself the first time I said I was libertarian, well that has changed to independent. I'm tired of both parties now. I am however still conservative. :D

The Libertarian and the Republican? :eusa_eh:

Neither one of them has ever gotten anything done.

And there's no such thing as an "independent" party, or voter, in the US. The non-party aligned, and third party aligned voters are the biggest dependents on the two major parties to make decisions for them.

But welcome, Mr.Liberty.

:rofl:

I too am a stickler for clarity...

Neither one of them has ever gotten anything done.

And there's no such thing as an "independent" party, or voter, in the US. The non-party aligned, and third party aligned voters are the biggest dependents on the two major parties to make decisions for them.

But welcome, Mr.Liberty.

Don't blame them for not doing anything. That's not their job. Their job is to obstruct and filibuster and bilk the tax payer while pretending to work 126 days a year - and they do that quite well.

Welcome, Mr Liberty.

Remember ... TK said he's a Libertarian and an anarchist and doesn't believe in having any government at all.

We should install a dictionary for our more, er, uh, creative posters.

Welcome back.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

That's why we know your shoe size..

Welcome to USMB, MrLiberty. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Ah. A progressive pretending to be something else.

We don't have any of those here.

I know what you mean I am tired of the establishment politicos like McCain and Cochran and Boehner. It gets worse if you been following the herarings on capital hill led by the Redumblicans they look like this.

KeystoneCops.jpg

Thats why I vote against any incumbent- so we can remain freer longer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back