Mrs. Obama says she has Passed Menopause

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Would anybody like to discuss this issue? It's kind of interesting
She continued, recalling a hot-flash episode she experienced aboard Marine One. "I remember having one on Marine One. I'm dressed, I need to get out, walk into an event, and, literally, it was like somebody put a furnace in my core and turned it on high, and then everything started melting. And I thought, 'Well, this is crazy. I can't, I can't, I can't do this,'" continued Obama.
"Barack was surrounded by women in his cabinet, many going through menopause, and he could see it, he could see it in somebody, because sweat would start pouring. And he's like, 'Well, what's going on?' And it's like, 'No, this is just how we live,' you know," she added. "He didn't fall apart because he found out there were several women in his staff that were going through menopause. It was just sort of like, 'Oh, well, turn the air conditioner on.'"

no

noFUcks.jpg

She continued, recalling a hot-flash episode she experienced aboard Marine One. "I remember having one on Marine One. I'm dressed, I need to get out, walk into an event, and, literally, it was like somebody put a furnace in my core and turned it on high, and then everything started melting. And I thought, 'Well, this is crazy. I can't, I can't, I can't do this,'" continued Obama.
"Barack was surrounded by women in his cabinet, many going through menopause, and he could see it, he could see it in somebody, because sweat would start pouring. And he's like, 'Well, what's going on?' And it's like, 'No, this is just how we live,' you know," she added. "He didn't fall apart because he found out there were several women in his staff that were going through menopause. It was just sort of like, 'Oh, well, turn the air conditioner on.'"
Ms. Obama has a PENIS......

1597540331029.png

The wookie is a tranny, and it is pretty stupid, so it may have never dawned on it that it never had a period or went through menopause. That would be biologically impossible.

correct

She passed menopause?

What kind of grade did she get?
It's a process.... You miss a monthly period, then you have a period the next three months, then you don't have one then you do for the next 6 months, then you don't have a period two months in a row, then you do.... everyone is different

Basically, I believe you have to go 12 straight months without a period, before you can proclaim menopause has "passed" and you know you are done with the roller coaster process.

They all get an A+, if they make it through it, with marriage still in tact!!! :D

She passed menopause?

It's a process.... You miss a monthly period, then you have a period the next three months, then you don't have one then you do for the next 6 months, then you don't have a period two months in a row, then you do.... everyone is different

Basically, I believe you have to go 12 straight months without a period, before you can proclaim menopause has "passed" and you know you are done with the roller coaster process.

They all get an A+, if they make it through it, with marriage still in tact!!! :D
Trump is still having periods..

She passed menopause?

Trump is still having periods..

At the end of a declarative statement.

The wookie is a tranny, and it is pretty stupid, so it may have never dawned on it that it never had a period or went through menopause. That would be biologically impossible.

you can say that again! :wink_2:

Why would anyone in their right mind what to discuss this? What kind of a perverse sick democrat lunatics talks about women they have never met going through the change? Sickness rules democrats.

Forum List

Back