Mrs. Obama says she has Passed Menopause

hunged.gif

Why the hell would a woman announce that?...oh wait it's like trannies thinking they need tampons, hysterectomies, etc, etc.

There is nothing on earth more than confused than a trans..... nothing

Would anybody like to discuss this issue? It's kind of interesting
She continued, recalling a hot-flash episode she experienced aboard Marine One. "I remember having one on Marine One. I'm dressed, I need to get out, walk into an event, and, literally, it was like somebody put a furnace in my core and turned it on high, and then everything started melting. And I thought, 'Well, this is crazy. I can't, I can't, I can't do this,'" continued Obama.
"Barack was surrounded by women in his cabinet, many going through menopause, and he could see it, he could see it in somebody, because sweat would start pouring. And he's like, 'Well, what's going on?' And it's like, 'No, this is just how we live,' you know," she added. "He didn't fall apart because he found out there were several women in his staff that were going through menopause. It was just sort of like, 'Oh, well, turn the air conditioner on.'"
She must have found out during her last prostate exam.

Why would anyone in their right mind what to discuss this? What kind of a perverse sick democrat lunatics talks about women they have never met going through the change? Sickness rules democrats.
Well, it seems to have come up in Mrs. Obama's latest podcast. She controls the conversation, so she wanted to talk about it. I think last week she told us that she was experience mild depression - so things are pretty tough Mrs. Obama, but she's a trooper, and we will all be for the better knowing that she's just like us.

Well, it seems to have come up in Mrs. Obama's latest podcast. She controls the conversation, so she wanted to talk about it. I think last week she told us that she was experience mild depression - so things are pretty tough Mrs. Obama, but she's a trooper, and we will all be for the better knowing that she's just like us.

Mrs. Obama is not like us ....

She is another psycho Leftist.

An ENEMY of the American People.

Allow the LAW take care of this ENEMY !!!

Would anybody like to discuss this issue? It's kind of interesting
She continued, recalling a hot-flash episode she experienced aboard Marine One. "I remember having one on Marine One. I'm dressed, I need to get out, walk into an event, and, literally, it was like somebody put a furnace in my core and turned it on high, and then everything started melting. And I thought, 'Well, this is crazy. I can't, I can't, I can't do this,'" continued Obama.
"Barack was surrounded by women in his cabinet, many going through menopause, and he could see it, he could see it in somebody, because sweat would start pouring. And he's like, 'Well, what's going on?' And it's like, 'No, this is just how we live,' you know," she added. "He didn't fall apart because he found out there were several women in his staff that were going through menopause. It was just sort of like, 'Oh, well, turn the air conditioner on.'"
But was her PSA number OK?

Mrs. Obama is not like us ....She is another psycho Leftist. An ENEMY of the American People. Allow the LAW take care of this ENEMY !!!
I do not think that ill of her. I think she is a little dopey, because she has been heavily indoctrinated into Black grievances activism that is flawed. I do not think she has any real political abilities to maneuver people. Her law degree merely qualifies her for secretary work - she can spell and file papers correctly.

Forum List

Back