MSM Mythology

Obamanation

Silver Member
Sep 6, 2012
From the network that showed Marco Rubio drinking from a water bottle 155 times in one day, NBC’s Chuck Todd talked last week about the “mythology of the big, bad, non-conservative media.” Perhaps Todd would feel better if we... called it “the big, bad, non-truthful media.” Case in point, the sequester.

ABC News headline on 2/21: “57 Terrible Consequences of the Sequester” And CNN windbag Wolf Blitzer had, under the red CNN logo, the words MASSIVE CUTS COMING SOON. WHAT A JOKE!

Chuck Todd, what is not mythology is this:

The US is borrowing 46 cents for every dollar of fed spending.
We are 16.6 trillion dollars in debt.
According to a WSJ article last November, the US has 86.8 trillion dollars of unfunded liabilities.

We are broke, busted, bankrupt. The feds are alcoholics whining about a cutback of 50 to 49 beers a day. Yes media, there will be a “sequester.” One that will make the ’29 crash look like a walk in the park!

Thanks - pp

Every time I hear about the so-called "MSM" liberal conspiracy, I'm always reminded of Hillary Clinton's moaning about the vast right-wing conspiracy just a couple of decades ago.

What if it's both? What if there really is a vast right wing conspiracy to convince us there is a vast left wing conspiracy? :D

The MSM is all but dead... Cronkite began its demise back in the sixties with his left-wing agenda and now, thanks to buffoons like Mathews and Gregory, it's irrelevant. MSNBC is basically tabloid TV for the mentally challenged, low-information voter.

Every time I hear about the so-called "MSM" liberal conspiracy, I'm always reminded of Hillary Clinton's moaning about the vast right-wing conspiracy just a couple of decades ago.

What if it's both? What if there really is a vast right wing conspiracy to convince us there is a vast left wing conspiracy? :D

Well explain something to me...
If In 2008 1,160 employees (85%) of the three major broadcast television networks, GAVE The Democratic total of $1,020,816 with an average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 (15%) of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.

So why would someone be so stupid to donate to Obama AND THEN write negative stories and push for fair and balance information??

85% of the above employees GAVE to Democrats!

Explain how come only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

So explain this:
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But when it comes to Obama this same Bush Basher Thomas calls him a god!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

So please explain how these FACTS 85% donations by news media to Democrats, 71% negative stories ran about Romney and a MSM editor thinks Obama is a god...
Just doesn't that all kinda make someone say..hmmmm there seems to be an industry wide ideology here and it is Democratic.. while this same
industry promotes objectivity???

If In 2008 1,160 employees (85%) of the three major broadcast television networks, GAVE The Democratic total of $1,020,816 with an average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 (15%) of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.

So why would someone be so stupid to donate to Obama AND THEN write negative stories and push for fair and balance information??

Explain how come only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

So explain this:
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

So please explain how these FACTS 85% donations by news media to Democrats, 71% negative stories ran about Romney and a MSM editor thinks Obama is a god...
Just doesn't that all kinda make someone say..hmmmm there seems to be an industry wide ideology here and it is Democratic.. while this same

How much of that 71% negative reporting was generated by the moron Romney himself? I mean...let's face it. He had a habit of sticking his foot right in his own mouth, didn't he?

So explain this:

How much of that 71% negative reporting was generated by the moron Romney himself? I mean...let's face it. He had a habit of sticking his foot right in his own mouth, didn't he?

Really? How's that?

Forum List

Back