MSNBC: Ben Carson's "radical roots" religious beliefs; Hmmm....racist...or ignored Obamas roots?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
www.msnbc.com
The far right roots of Ben Carson’s case against Muslims

Well looky looky at the fairness of MSNBC and the mecca of liberal ideals. The are analyzing Carson's religious roots. I have two links. One is to the story. The other is MSNBCs home page. Their title is "Carson's Radical Roots". They go on to analyze the man's religious background and how it affects his opinions.

HMMMMM......

Is that racist of MSNBC? Carson is black....and I remember in 2008 it was racist to analyze a black candidates religious roots. Libs...am I missing something? Has racism morphed since 2008 to where it's now not racist to question a black candidates religious roots?

Democrats once again show their utter hypocrisy as well as their racism.

Yep.

2008. Black candidate spends 20 years in a church that preaches hatred of white and Jews and proclaims "GOD DAMN AMERICA!!!"

We mention it. Dems call us racist.

2015: Black candidate follows a religion....that may think radical Muslims might hide their religion for the sake of accomplishing goals.

Dems think we need to analyze his "radical roots". But it's not racist.

So we can assume MSNBC and all the Democrat supporters are racist?

We learned in 2008 that it's racist to dare question a black candidate's religious roots and influences. And thats what MSNBC and the left are doing with Carson. RACIST ALERT!!!

www.msnbc.com

Well looky looky at the fairness of MSNBC and the mecca of liberal ideals. The are analyzing Carson's religious roots. I have two links. One is to the story. The other is MSNBCs home page. Their title is "Carson's Radical Roots". They go on to analyze the man's religious background and how it affects his opinions.

HMMMMM......

Is that racist of MSNBC? Carson is black....and I remember in 2008 it was racist to analyze a black candidates religious roots. Libs...am I missing something? Has racism morphed since 2008 to where it's now not racist to question a black candidates religious roots?
From the article The far-right roots of Ben Carson’s case against Muslims
Carson’s theory of “taqiyya” is a popular idea in anti-sharia political circles. But Devin Stewart, a Middle Eastern studies professor at Emory University who has researched the history of the taqiyya, told msnbc Carson’s interpretation was contrary to its historic use in Shia Islam, which was similar to other religions. Many Jews, for example, converted to Catholicism during the Spanish Inquisition under threat of expulsion or violence, but secretly maintained Jewish traditions in their home. Stewart also likened taqiyya to “mental reservation,” a doctrine invoked by some Catholics at points to protect the church’s adherents under Protestant rule as well as similar cases of Protestants hiding their religion to avoid Catholic persecution.
(bolding mine)
Did the author really just compare saving oneself from torture and death to signing a peace treaty, or arms deal, with absolutely no intention of abiding by it? Some people really need to get a clue as to what day it is.

www.msnbc.com

HMMMMM......

From the article The far-right roots of Ben Carson’s case against Muslims
Carson’s theory of “taqiyya” is a popular idea in anti-sharia political circles. But Devin Stewart, a Middle Eastern studies professor at Emory University who has researched the history of the taqiyya, told msnbc Carson’s interpretation was contrary to its historic use in Shia Islam, which was similar to other religions. Many Jews, for example, converted to Catholicism during the Spanish Inquisition under threat of expulsion or violence, but secretly maintained Jewish traditions in their home. Stewart also likened taqiyya to “mental reservation,” a doctrine invoked by some Catholics at points to protect the church’s adherents under Protestant rule as well as similar cases of Protestants hiding their religion to avoid Catholic persecution.
(bolding mine)
Did the author really just compare saving oneself from torture and death to signing a peace treaty, or arms deal, with absolutely no intention of abiding by it? Some people really need to get a clue as to what day it is.

Yes they did.

Somehow....questioning the religious beliefs of a black presidential candidate is ok in 2015...but was racist in 2008.

Forum List

Back