MSNBC: Booming Economy & Wages Are ‘Late Christmas Present,’ ‘Concerning For Dems’

You are absolutely correct.

They want the electorate to be at each other.

They want discord. They exploit it. It’s about money and power. That’s why the Dimms lie about the economy and marginalize the low unemployment for blacks. They want BAD THINGS to happen when the other side is in power so they can take over and get power and money.

If the welfare of America was the true concern, we would have 2 term limits for all elected officials.
It’s clear to us the game they’re playing. I wonder why all in the electorate can’t see it.

They are either stupid or disingenuous. There is no other answer.

And yet you happily go along with it.

Why is that?

I go along with the Dimms in power lying to their constituents?

Huh?

No, you go along with the people in DC in both parties doing all they can to keep us at each other. You openly admit they do it and that it is a bad thing, then you happily join in. Very odd.

It’s not odd to point out the folly in the narrative of the other side and supply them with facts. I call them out when they refuse to disgust the facts they are given, like Penelope and you, my friend.

“Orange man bad” and “ Trumpkins are racist” is the stupid crap I am talking about.

You are being obtuse and you know it. You don’t generally discuss facts. Your discussions are generally emotionally based.

There is open discourse on this board and it’s a microcosm of the country in general.

We do have open discourse, we are not anything like the country in general. The vast majority of the country does not give a flying fuck about things political. We have people on this forum that truly believe a liberal could not work at the Pentagon and that a Conservative cannot be a school teacher. Most of the country does not think that way.

Here is how I see it. Those who are all in like Penelope and you will never change your minds. However, I hope to influence moderates and independents by continuing to post facts and get away from emotional stupid shit like, “Rump is racist!”

That’s useless stupid crap.

Facts like, “thousands of jobs have returned and black unemployment is at an all time low and the Clinton Foundation donations dropped by 70% last year” can perhaps sway those who are undecided.

Penelope still believes fairy tales when you post a video and a transcript that directly opposes her fantasy narrative. Noting will change her mind!

You are no different than Penelope, you are her mirror image.

It’s not odd to point out the folly in the narrative of the other side and supply them with facts. I call them out when they refuse to disgust the facts they are given, like Penelope and you, my friend.

“Orange man bad” and “ Trumpkins are racist” is the stupid crap I am talking about.

You are being obtuse and you know it. You don’t generally discuss facts. Your discussions are generally emotionally based.

Are you on drugs? I get attacked all the time for posting too many facts and too much data. I am one of the few people on here that ever back up their post.

You lump me in with people like Penelope when the reality is that you and her are identical twins. You have both sold your soul to your party and put your party before the country.

There is open discourse on this board and it’s a microcosm of the country in general.

We do have open discourse, we are not anything like the country in general. The vast majority of the country does not give a flying fuck about things political. We have people on this forum that truly believe a liberal could not work at the Pentagon and that a Conservative cannot be a school teacher. Most of the country does not think that way.

Here is how I see it. Those who are all in like Penelope and you will never change your minds. However, I hope to influence moderates and independents by continuing to post facts and get away from emotional stupid shit like, “Rump is racist!”

That’s useless stupid crap.

Facts like, “thousands of jobs have returned and black unemployment is at an all time low and the Clinton Foundation donations dropped by 70% last year” can perhaps sway those who are undecided.

Penelope still believes fairy tales when you post a video and a transcript that directly opposes her fantasy narrative. Noting will change her mind!

You are no different than Penelope, you are her mirror image.

Ok buddy. So you say. See how you ignore anything that counters your bullshit narrative?

My position is that Trump should not sign any spending bill that doesn’t drammtically cut spending. He should shut down the government and fire all non essential workers and end all foreign wars and bring all troops home. I am pissed off that Trump isn’t shoving the Dimm budget up their culons. But it doesn’t make me wish HIllary was POTUS.

Would Penelope say that about a Dimm POTUS.

this is all because Trump has a simple philosophy: low taxes, less regulation, and lots and lots of jobs!

Are you on drugs? I get attacked all the time for posting too many facts and too much data. I am one of the few people on here that ever back up their post.

You lump me in with people like Penelope when the reality is that you and her are identical twins. You have both sold your soul to your party and put your party before the country.

Derp derp derp derp.

I say constantly that almost all Pubs in office are corrupt as fuck. That’s why I advocate for term limits and I even think these should be unpaid positions.

You are using my drugs.

I am going to the Notre Dame Bowl game her in Orlando, noon kickoff,headed out to tailgate.

Good luck friends,

Derp derp derp derp.

I say constantly that almost all Pubs in office are corrupt as fuck. That’s why I advocate for term limits and I even think these should be unpaid positions.

You are using my drugs.

And yet just a few post up it is only the Dems doing the bad things, only the Dems trying to divide the country.

You need to make up your mind.

I am going to the Notre Dame Bowl game her in Orlando, noon kickoff,headed out to tailgate.

Good luck friends,

Enjoy! Go ISU! :113:

I don’t have a dog in the fight. I just like CFB. I will probably, end up rooting for ISU.

I picked them in the ESPN bowl challenge...only reason I am rooting for them.

Last night I was pulling hard for Iowa, one of their star players was a kid I used to teach in children's church. Pretty cool to watch someone you know do well.

Good luck friends,

I don’t have a dog in the fight. I just like CFB. I will probably, end up rooting for ISU.

Last night I was pulling hard for Iowa, one of their star players was a kid I used to teach in children's church. Pretty cool to watch someone you know do well.

How did they do?

Good luck friends,

How did they do?

They won big over USC. The kid I know had a great game, his draft stock might have went up a position or two.

It’s clear to us the game they’re playing. I wonder why all in the electorate can’t see it.

They are either stupid or disingenuous. There is no other answer.

And yet you happily go along with it.

Why is that?

I go along with the Dimms in power lying to their constituents?

Huh?

No, you go along with the people in DC in both parties doing all they can to keep us at each other. You openly admit they do it and that it is a bad thing, then you happily join in. Very odd.

All this delusional hatred toward Trump is a perfect example of the elites working hard to divide us. The elites have made up issues to attack Trump, and the Trump haters dutifully follow along. Russiagate and Ukrainegate are perfect examples.

There are plenty of issues to criticize Trump for but do it intelligently, not in a deranged manner.

Biden's entire interview is one huge lie-filled WHINE-FEST, bitching and moaning about all the attention now being given to he and his son's crimes..

Snowflakes love to accuse others if using 'What about's to distract from topics (while being masters of the tactic). Biden's interview is one big 'What about Trump's...'.

Sounds like someone is regretting that video taped confession now...

:p

"Impeachment distracts from Dems' 'far left' agenda, red-hot economy" - GOP Rep. Reschenthaler

An artificial economy w/one foot in the Fed, and the other on a banana peel is good?
The Trumpsters aren't told about that stuff.

MAGA! MAGA!

The economy is still much better than you would expect. If it was Hillary we would have been in the dumpster long time ago, starting war with Russia to cover it up.

Forum List

Back