MSNBC Calls New Lt Gov Of Virginia A White Supremacist....Even Though She Is Jamaican

A normal person. We are all sensitive to a point. In a class of 30 students, forcing 29 to adhere to a certain policy because one person is "woke" is idiotic. This is the reason many are turning against people like that...like you.
I beg to differ, I think most normal people are self absorbed and more involved with what is going on in their own bubbles much more than what’s going on in the greater community and world. You can see this by the crazy push back we are seeing when minority, racial, and LGBTQ issues are brought to the forefront

I beg to differ, I think most normal people are self absorbed and more involved with what is going on in their own bubbles much more than what’s going on in the greater community and world. You can see this by the crazy push back we are seeing when minority, racial, and LGBTQ issues are brought to the forefront
What crazy pushback? What are you talking about? Stop watching MSDNC. The pushback is from people like you trying to deprive people like me from voicing my opinion without calling me a racist, sexist, homophobic asshole. Woke is a Joke.

WhiteSuprem2.png

I think most normal people are self absorbed and more involved with what is going on in their own bubbles much more than what’s going on in the greater community and world.

Speak for yourself, Gomer Pyle.

This guy is an racist and a total sleezebag. This is the way that black elitists preach to the black community....and this racist ideology is how they keep blacks on the plantation:

Liberal MSNBC guest calls Winsome Sears a 'Black mouth' for 'White supremacist practices'​

Liberal commentator Michael Eric Dyson called Virginia's incoming lieutenant governor Winsome Sears a "Black mouth" of White supremacy on Thursday in what critics called a "repugnant" segment on MSNBC.
Sears, a Jamaican migrant and Marine Corps veteran, became the first Black woman elected to the position in Virginia on Tuesday. She declared herself the embodiment of the American dream and that her victory had destroyed "all of the narratives about race."
That apparently didn't sit well on MSNBC, as "The Reidout" host Joy Reid said Republicans "demand credit" for voting for Black candidates. Dyson, a frequent MSNBC guest, agreed with Reid and called Sears a "Black mouth" for "White supremacist practices."
Go to this Link to see the video:​
The election results on Tuesday caused a lot of woke Dems (of all ethnicities) to get their undergarments in a twist.

It is really delicious seeing them going insane.

The pushback is from people like you trying to deprive people like me from voicing my opinion without calling me a racist, sexist, homophobic asshole. Woke is a Joke.
That’s not at all what I’m talking about and you know it.

Look at the reaction to the 1619 project, gays in the military and the plethora of other issues that try and bring awareness to oppression of minority groups. “Woke” is an attitude of being open to learn and discuss those perspectives and yes many take it another step by engaging and fighting back against those they find bigoted and closed minded

I think most normal people are self absorbed and more involved with what is going on in their own bubbles much more than what’s going on in the greater community and world.

Speak for yourself, Gomer Pyle.
I do speak for myself and my observations of other. Do you disagree with the things ive said?

Well....you said something that makes no sense.....and I showed you something else that you folks have been saying for decades that makes no sense too.
It appears that you folks on the left have your own little world where what's up is down and what's down is up....and common-sense is totally removed from the equation.
You people on the left make up your own reality and make up rules that only apply to everyone else....but never to yourselves.

You do understand this is a leftist tactic that is used by you folks. You say stupid things that you know someone with an open mind will disagree with in an attempt to draw them into an opportunity to call them racists and intolerant. That way you can feel superior to them.
For those on the left, what makes the outcome of the Virginia election “ racist?”

Woke is simply being aware of how others feel. What you don’t like are people who are overly sensitive and people who try and force their beliefs onto others
It seems that being "woke" is looking for things to BE sensitive about instead of just accepting the fact that not everyone has the same viewpoint as you do! That woke "pendulum" has swung WAY too far, Slade! It borders on farce at this point.

That’s not at all what I’m talking about and you know it.

Look at the reaction to the 1619 project, gays in the military and the plethora of other issues that try and bring awareness to oppression of minority groups. “Woke” is an attitude of being open to learn and discuss those perspectives and yes many take it another step by engaging and fighting back against those they find bigoted and closed minded
Awareness and shaming aren’t the same thing. 1619 project is another joke. Slavery sucked but because of it many live in the greatest country on Earth instead of crappy Africa. Let’s be open minded and discuss that. You do not want to engage you want to preach and shame. People aren’t having it as you saw in VA.

It seems that being "woke" is looking for things to BE sensitive about instead of just accepting the fact that not everyone has the same viewpoint as you do! That woke "pendulum" has swung WAY too far, Slade! It borders on farce at this point.
What it seems to you is not what it seems to others. The term woke is very simple, it signifies being open minded and learning about things that you were unaware of. Yes there are bad actors and you can then paint that up into whatever smear campaign you want but at its heart it should be something we all strive for

When liberals are saying that the Republican won because he employed a "dog whistle" campaign...what does that mean if it's not an accusation of racism?
Why don’t you just say that they accused the GOP of using dog whistle tactics? Just say with it is and stop playing games

Awareness and shaming aren’t the same thing. 1619 project is another joke. Slavery sucked but because of it many live in the greatest country on Earth instead of crappy Africa. Let’s be open minded and discuss that. You do not want to engage you want to preach and shame. People aren’t having it as you saw in VA.
Have you read the 1619 project? Be honest

What it seems to you is not what it seems to others. The term woke is very simple, it signifies being open minded and learning about things that you were unaware of. Yes there are bad actors and you can then paint that up into whatever smear campaign you want but at its heart it should be something we all strive for
With all due respect, Slade...some of the most close minded people I've ever run across are the "Woke" crowd!

Absolutely.

You're broad brushing and mind reading millions of people whom you don't know....You're easily one of the most intellectually lazy dweebs posing as a deep thinker on this forum.
I’m flattered that you think I’m a deep thinker. I’m simply stating my observations. That’s fine if you disagree so why don’t you state your disagreement and actually engage in an debate instead of meaningless personal attacks on me that nobody cares about.

Forum List

Back