MSNBC host mocks Romney's adopted black grandchild

So it's okey to make fun of little children for sick politics no matter what they color they are

got it,

So it's okey to make fun of little children for sick politics no matter what they color they are

got it,

I'm pretty sure little Token will have the last laugh.

It's not like he's a retard like Trig or anything.

Or is he? :dunno:

hopefully he doesn't turn out like you
not sure what happened in your life to make you this hateful..sad though

Another reason why I stopped watching cable news. MSNBC is crap these days.
Why they would even bring the subject up, gets me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the advantages he's going to have, that would be an underachievement indeed. :lol:

ah, that's what's eating you up huh? how dare he be in family with money
ok

I lack their smiles and their diamonds
I lack their happiness and love
I envy them for all those things
I never got my fair share of...

-Neil Peart (from "The Anarchist")

:D

fit's you...still a sad way to live life in my book
But the progressives has taken that and ran with it to hurt and divide us as people and a country
people need to wake to it...

ok

But the progressives has taken that and ran with it to hurt and divide us as people and a country

Did you see what Rush said about Chelsea Clinton adopting?
Sorry honey, this isn't one sided. You divide us just as much as the next guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most African American Democrats are racist. I've said that for a long time. You won't find that with African American Republicans though. The Democratic Party has fomented this kind of divisive hate for many years. It's called 'Community Organizing.' She's just a sad product of her indoctrination. And of course she's a Communist. So there's always that too. Maybe her and that other NBC weirdo can hook up and have a poop-fest in each other's mouths. GE/NBC is a real disaster. Who's still watching? Who's left? A lot of scary people out there i guess. Bunch of nutters.

ok

If only I could be as even tempered and morally righteous as you.

But you shouldn't blame me, afterall it was God who made me this way.

If only I could be as even tempered and morally righteous as you.

But you shouldn't blame me, afterall it was God who made me this way.

It takes a long life and a lot of practice
give it a try:smiliehug:

GE/NBC: Another fine source of 'News & Information' for Communist loons. Now you really understand how and why they come off as being so damn dumb. It's pretty pathetic.

Well the slime over at MSLSD are back.

Disgusting: MSNBC mocks Romney grandchild as token black

An MSNBC host included a*Mitt Romney family portrait*in what she called the “photos of the year,” zeroing in on the race of his adopted black grandson, Kieran Romney.

The photo elicited howls of laughter from her panel and prompted one guest to mock him as the family’stoken black.“Everybody loves a baby picture, and this was one that really, a lot of people had emotions about this baby picture this year,”*Melissa Harris-Perry*said on her show Sunday.

“This is the Romney family. And, of course, there on Gov. Romney’s knee is his adopted grandson, who is an African-American, adopted African-American child, Kieran Romney.”After the introduction, panelist Pia Glenn sang off-camera, “One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn’t the same,” then, “And that little baby, front and center, would be the one,” eliciting laughs and snickers.And everyone found Harris-Perry’s next comment hilarious:

“My goal is that in 2040, the biggest thing of the year will be the wedding between Kieran Romney and North West. Can you imagine Mitt Romney and Kanye West as in-laws?”And my goal is that when 2040 comes, Kieran Romney never has to listen to this drivel.“I think this picture is great,” comedian Dean Obeidallah chimed in. “It really sums up the diversity of the Republican party, the RNC. At the convention, they find the one black person.”Watch the exchange below.

Disgusting: MSNBC mocks Romney grandchild as token black - BizPac Review

Forum List

Back