MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor P

Less Competition? That's what we have now....and yes, government plays a role....that role is taking campaign(and God knows what other) money from the mega corps and passing legislation that helps the monopolies and hurts any competition.....but make no mistake.....as long as big money has that kind of influence, nothing will change....blame the puppet all you want...but the real culprit is the fuckers pulling the strings. And if you were to seriously run for office? You'd do the same thing....if you wanted to win, that is.

:rolleyes:
What you fail to realize is that the cure here is less government intrusion and yet all you call for is more. Then you rail on the people that ae ‘pulling the strings.’ YOU ARE HELPING THEM.

ooooo that hurt.....stop.

Sorry youngster I work during the day.

Your Union bosses are looking out only for themselves and you take the crumbs they give you.

WI and your dwindling numbers tell you are finished.

Give me some more parrot points.

You're a moron....I'm probably older than you and have taken less entitlement money than you...in fact, in my 47 years on this Earth? I've taken exactly zero. My union bosses only looking out for themselves? I belong to AFSCME.... they take about $15/ pay out of my check every other week. If you think that's leaving me with crumbs....you're Nucking Futs.

Like I said, turn the radio off...you know nothing of what you speak....you only know what the wingnut propaganda machine tells you to think.

I am just laughing at you kid :)

No, you aren't older than I am.

You have swallowed their load of cum....I worked for Union outfit in the 70's and it was the worst work experience of my life.

Don't clock in a second too early, or a second too late.....

Don't do ANYTHING extra for the man....he only wants to fuck you.

You go punch your clock loser....none of that shit is for me.

I know that if I work harder I get more...I know that if I am loyal my employer is loyal.

I don't mind working more, or harder because I love what I do.

You work in an adversarial environment, I work in a cooperative environment.

The only thing the Gov has ever done for me is ruin my business;)

But then you would hate me...as an Insurance Agent who protected the lives of others I surely made too much money for your taste ;)

You got me all wrong. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania may sign my paycheck, but who I "work for" are the 280 or so profoundly intellectually disabled people at my place of employment. Who I work for are people who truly can't take care of themselves...I work hard because I care....and if I want or need extra money? I work overtime. So you go peddle your actuarial gambling chips....My calling is fine with me and my $40k/year is too.

Less Competition? That's what we have now....and yes, government plays a role....that role is taking campaign(and God knows what other) money from the mega corps and passing legislation that helps the monopolies and hurts any competition.....but make no mistake.....as long as big money has that kind of influence, nothing will change....blame the puppet all you want...but the real culprit is the fuckers pulling the strings. And if you were to seriously run for office? You'd do the same thing....if you wanted to win, that is.

:rolleyes:
What you fail to realize is that the cure here is less government intrusion and yet all you call for is more. Then you rail on the people that ae ‘pulling the strings.’ YOU ARE HELPING THEM.

It's not less government....it's less buying of government.

You're a moron....I'm probably older than you and have taken less entitlement money than you...in fact, in my 47 years on this Earth? I've taken exactly zero. My union bosses only looking out for themselves? I belong to AFSCME.... they take about $15/ pay out of my check every other week. If you think that's leaving me with crumbs....you're Nucking Futs.

Like I said, turn the radio off...you know nothing of what you speak....you only know what the wingnut propaganda machine tells you to think.

You have swallowed their load of cum....I worked for Union outfit in the 70's and it was the worst work experience of my life.

I know that if I work harder I get more...I know that if I am loyal my employer is loyal.

But then you would hate me...as an Insurance Agent who protected the lives of others I surely made too much money for your taste ;)

You got me all wrong. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania may sign my paycheck, but who I "work for" are the 280 or so profoundly intellectually disabled people at my place of employment. Who I work for are people who truly can't take care of themselves...I work hard because I care....and if I want or need extra money? I work overtime. So you go peddle your actuarial gambling chips....My calling is fine with me and my $40k/year is too.

Sorry kid, Bammy ruined that for me.

I had all my chips in Health Care, it all went poof.

Now I take my 42 grand and get to sleep at home every night....but I am smart enough to know that Gov fails at almost everything they do.

Now I take my 42 grand and get to sleep at home every night....but I am smart enough to know that Gov fails at almost everything they do.

So...you didn't mind turning people down for pre-existing conditions, knowing full well that they needed the coverage? You didn't mind stopping coverage on someone who got too sick for the corporate's taste? You didn't. mind the ever increasing premiums that fewer and fewer could afford? I guess as long as you were making money off of it, it was ok....

Sorry if I hit below the belt, just trying to make a point that there's a hell of a lot more going on than "Gubmint Control".

So...you didn't mind turning people down for pre-existing conditions, knowing full well that they needed the coverage? You didn't mind stopping coverage on someone who got too sick for the corporate's taste? You didn't. mind the ever increasing premiums that fewer and fewer could afford? I guess as long as you were making money off of it, it was ok....

Sorry if I hit below the belt, just trying to make a point that there's a hell of a lot more going on than "Gubmint Control".

Why don't you lay out some numbers ?

I've seen this drivel time and time again......without a model or without any real numbers....as in financial models. Not just the usual crap of health care costs rose 10,0000 percent last week.

Did you know that there are already "gubmint" plans in place?

Did you know that the increases from that plan were on average 5-10% higher?

Did you know that Medicare has the largest decline in coverage rate than any other insurance plan?

No, you didn't.....you are simply regurgitating what you have read.

Did you know that Medicare has the largest decline in coverage rate than any other insurance plan?

however...Medicaid and Medicare can't NOT cover someone, and in the case if Medicare....insures older Americans...who have more medical issues....thereby taking a hell of a load of risk out if private insurers hands.

however...Medicaid and Medicare can't NOT cover someone, and in the case if Medicare....insures older Americans...who have more medical issues....thereby taking a hell of a load of risk out if private insurers hands.

No, they just decline to pay more than any other plan ;)

are you adding in the people dropped or denied coverage? Didn't think so.

are you adding in the people dropped or denied coverage? Didn't think so.

I know Steel...it's different and somehow "ok" when the Gov does it ;)

Is there a point to this? You don't think it is risky being poor in America I guess? Then why in the hell are so many guns needed? Why are all those people dead in Chicago? Why is Newark so dangerous?

What are you trying to say?

Guns don' t kill middle class people?

Ask yourself, where would you rather be poor.
How bout any other modern country? see sig pp1. How 'bout Australia, where the min wage is $15? IDIOT.

The only thing in the world riskier then being poor in America, is being poor anywhere else.

MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America?’

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry: What is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

“What is riskier than living poor in America? Seriously! What in the world is riskier than being a poor person in America? I live in a neighborhood where people are shot on my street corner. I live in a neighborhood where people have to figure out how to get their kid into school because maybe it will be a good school and maybe it won’t. I am sick of the idea that being wealthy is risky. No! …Being poor is what is risky!
What an idiot.....BTW, unless MSNBC is paying the lowest salaries in television Harris-Perry is full of shit. No way she lives in such a neighborhood.
She would never last a day in the real world. She has no understanding of it.
She operates in the sheltered universe of 30 Rockefeller Plaza...She knows nothing of what she shrieks. She is an angry reactionary racist lib with an ax to grind.
Screw her. She's a flyspeck and most likely a soon to be a victim of shitty ratings.

The only thing in the world riskier then being poor in America, is being poor anywhere else.

MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America?’

MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry: What is Riskier Than Being a Poor Person in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

“What is riskier than living poor in America? Seriously! What in the world is riskier than being a poor person in America? I live in a neighborhood where people are shot on my street corner. I live in a neighborhood where people have to figure out how to get their kid into school because maybe it will be a good school and maybe it won’t. I am sick of the idea that being wealthy is risky. No! …Being poor is what is risky!
What an idiot.....BTW, unless MSNBC is paying the lowest salaries in television Harris-Perry is full of shit. No way she lives in such a neighborhood.
She would never last a day in the real world. She has no understanding of it.
She operates in the sheltered universe of 30 Rockefeller Plaza...She knows nothing of what she shrieks. She is an angry reactionary racist lib with an ax to grind.
Screw her. She's a flyspeck and most likely a soon to be a victim of shitty ratings.

You remain an ignorant moron.

She currently lives in New Orleans and is married to James Perry,[2] who was a 2010 candidate for mayor in New Orleans.[4] Two days after the seventh anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, Harris-Perry tweeted that the abandoned house in the 7th ward that she and her husband had bought and were restoring was destroyed during Hurricane Isaac.[11]​

One would think that Google would not be too much of a challenge to you. Live and learn.

ooooo that hurt.....stop.

Sorry youngster I work during the day.

Your Union bosses are looking out only for themselves and you take the crumbs they give you.

WI and your dwindling numbers tell you are finished.

Give me some more parrot points.

I know that if I am loyal my employer is loyal.

i know of at least 10 guys who will say maybe yours....mine sure wasnt....

Why does there need to be an "entity" to "look after the workers interests"???

What ARE worker's interests?

Why are they incapable of looking after themselves?

Are they painfully stupid sheep? Are they brain damaged?

Nope. A worker is just a person.

You're damn right they are people....stop treating them as less than and putting those other people up on pedestals to the point of deifying them.

As far as painfully stupid sheep? look in a mirror. Working people are the least represented people in this country....everything is geared to the wealthy, and whatever is left over goes to the poor in the form of welfare. Why do the wealthy need all of that representation? Can't they look after themselves?

Ho hum. Another fanatic.

I'm a worker, I'm well represented, and I do not feel that wealthy people are to blame for what ails me. I'm not wealthy because I made choices that brought me to where I am now. I don't blame some anonymous rich person for my poverty, or any other aspect of my life. If I wanted to be rich, I could have been.

And that goes for every person in this country.

Neither do I feel the worker should be deified. They're just people, just like me, individuals. They aren't elevated to some special status just because they're fucking poor.

Last edited:
And nothing in this country is "geared" to rich people. Poor people, however, can get free food, free electricity, free heat, free housing, and free education.

Forum List

Back