MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Sorry liberals, your supposed whipping boy is gonna be acquitted!

While I believe Zimmerman is guilty of instigating the confrontation and has lied about what actually took place, there just is no evidence to refute his story. Convicting him would be a grave injustice, not necessarily because he is innocent but because the state has not been able to make its case. A guilty verdict should worry everyone who may ever be charged with a crime, guilty or not. For the sake of our justice system, the jury needs to find him not guilty.

THERE WAS NEVER A SINGLE REASON FOR THIS TRIAL. It was clear cut for Zimmerman....

All the left and the black community had IS HATE.

The second degree murder charge was an overcharge. They might have had a chance if they had charged him with involuntary manslaughter.

In Florida...
..."the killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification..., is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree." This is the definition currently used in Florida based on a decision of the Florida Supreme Court.

There has been quite a bit of discussion of how to differentiate manslaughter from first and second degree murder, but what it comes down to is this: if something you do causes someone else to die, if something you get someone else to do causes someone to die, or if you do something stupid (or fail to do something smart) that common sense would tell you would create dangerous situation and could cause someone to die and someone does die, you have committed manslaughter.
procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree
The difficulty comes with the fact that juries are often confused as to the difference between first degree murder (premeditation), second degree murder (evil intent) and manslaughter (intent to cause death). The key is that manslaughter is death to another due to reckless disregard of human life. A person may not have intended anyone to die but they didn’t care if they caused a situation where someone might die, and someone did in fact die.
(premeditation), second degree murder (evil intent) and manslaughter (intent to cause death).
In order to convict someone of manslaughter by intentional act, it is not necessary for the State to prove that the defendant had a premeditated intent to cause death. A conviction for manslaughter by act does not require an intent to kill but only an intentional act that causes the death of the victim.

[ame]http://askville.amazon.com/definition-manslaughter/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=13112755[/ame]

Last edited:
This entire trial is a circus, it's leaving everyone shaking their heads.

Bingo!

panem et circenses. [...]

(Juvenal, Satire 10.77–81)

… Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and circuses.

How many here know of the forty tons of GMO sugar beets that were put to the torch by revolutionaries in Oregon? Any one? Any one? :cool: Of course not. Nothing but idiot box watchers here. If there is a media black out, the bread and circuses are a great distraction, they do their job well. Never mind that rumors abound that if things don't change, there is talk that Russia may well go to war to protect the rightly well regarded honey bee which is being destroyed by our elites attempt to control the world's food supply. How many more world wide food riots do we need to see? What, you think the re-occurring riots in the ME are political? :tongue:

It's about food, who controls it, and who profits off of it. But don't let me de-rail this thread or any of the countless useless other threads we have made on this stupid topic. It is after all what the establishment wants you all to be paying attention to, left, right, progressive and libertarian while the nation and world go down the drain.

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

I love this, casting judgements without being in the situation, typical liberal.

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

That's because he killed the criminal assaulting him before his head cracked like an egg.

duh

-Geaux

She also said they could be consistent with multiple blows.

Zimmerman's perception of danger is what matters and multiple blows from a wild 6-foot-tall teenager could easily give Zimmerman that perception. And then Martin allegedly saw the gun and things got even more serious.

Zimmerman was afraid for his life because he thought his gun was exposed and that Trayvon would go for it if he could. It had nothing to do with the severity of his injuries. That's just another lynch mob canard.

Uh yeah, since it was being said as Zimmerman was being beaten to death.

"You're gonna die tonight, motherfucker!"

Ring a bell?

That's what Zimmerman said not what the witnesses said.

The witnesses were never close enough to the fight to hear what Martin said. Be quiet. :doubt:

Yeah......................and Zimmerman even said that Trayvon jumped him from behind some bushes.

Only problem is....................there are no bushes where the fight happened.

Incidentally, Zimmerman also said that Trayvon was beating his head against the concrete while holding a hand over his mouth and nose.

Did anyone notice that Zimmerman had a shaved head? The only way a person could have beat Zimmerman's head into the concrete is if they had a grip on his ears. I saw the photos of Zimmerman, and yeah................he's got a couple of contusions on the back of his head, but his ears look untouched.

And oh yeah....................if Trayvon was holding him by the ears to beat his head into the concrete (meaning, he'd have to use two hands), did Trayvon grow a third arm to hold over his nose and mouth?

And by the way...........................was it REALLY God's Plan for Zimmerman to murder Trayvon? Zimmerman seems to think so, because he said as much on Hannity.

Sorry....................but Zimmerman is a liar, and I hope the jury sees it.

I also hope he's put away for a minimum of five years in GP.

That's what Zimmerman said not what the witnesses said.

The witnesses were never close enough to the fight to hear what Martin said. Be quiet. :doubt:

Yeah......................and Zimmerman even said that Trayvon jumped him from behind some bushes.

Only problem is....................there are no bushes where the fight happened.

Incidentally, Zimmerman also said that Trayvon was beating his head against the concrete while holding a hand over his mouth and nose.

Did anyone notice that Zimmerman had a shaved head? The only way a person could have beat Zimmerman's head into the concrete is if they had a grip on his ears. I saw the photos of Zimmerman, and yeah................he's got a couple of contusions on the back of his head, but his ears look untouched.

And oh yeah....................if Trayvon was holding him by the ears to beat his head into the concrete (meaning, he'd have to use two hands), did Trayvon grow a third arm to hold over his nose and mouth?

And by the way...........................was it REALLY God's Plan for Zimmerman to murder Trayvon? Zimmerman seems to think so, because he said as much on Hannity.

Do you believe in unicorns as well?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Actually, I believe in unicorns and Dragons more than I believe anything coming out of Zimmerman's mouth.

Geaux2Hell, eh?

Last edited:

-Geaux

Actually, I believe in unicorns and Dragons more than I believe anything coming out of Zimmerman's mouth.

Ok- I'm down with that

For such a slam dunk going in the State has done a terrible job. But, they must play the hand that's dealt.

Maybe there is a smoking gun but reasonable doubt is rampant here. Not that GZ in guilty, but that he's innocent.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Ok- I'm down with that

For such a slam dunk going in the State has done a terrible job. But, they must play the hand that's dealt.

Maybe there is a smoking gun but reasonable doubt is rampant here. Not that GZ in guilty, but that he's innocent.

-Geaux

That possibility is looking dimmer and dimmer, the more he speaks.

Seems like every time he says something, he's got a bit of his story that contradicts the previous one.

Ok- I'm down with that

-Geaux

That possibility is looking dimmer and dimmer, the more he speaks.

Seems like every time he says something, he's got a bit of his story that contradicts the previous one.

Yep To bad the state can't cross examine those comments. Another miscalculation by the prosecution.

The state has presented a clear case of 'reasonable doubt'

It is what it is

-Geaux

Last edited:
[

Ok- I'm down with that

-Geaux

Guy, I think like most of GZ's supporters, you think "Reasonable doubt" is any batshit crazy theory you think you can float.

Zimmerman has been caught in lie after lie.

THERE WAS NEVER A SINGLE REASON FOR THIS TRIAL. It was clear cut for Zimmerman....

The second degree murder charge was an overcharge. They might have had a chance if they had charged him with involuntary manslaughter.

This will be the enduring falsehood of this case. It is the equivalent of "Gore won Florida" and "Iraq was all about WMDs".
You cannot charge involuntary manslaughter in a case where the action was deliberate. Zimmerman admitted to shooting Trayvon. He intentionally pulled the gun and shot him. That is not in dispute. And it does not add up to involuntary manslaughter. Which is why he wasn't charged that way.

This will be the enduring falsehood of this case. It is the equivalent of "Gore won Florida" and "Iraq was all about WMDs".
You cannot charge involuntary manslaughter in a case where the action was deliberate. Zimmerman admitted to shooting Trayvon. He intentionally pulled the gun and shot him. That is not in dispute. And it does not add up to involuntary manslaughter. Which is why he wasn't charged that way.

Actually..................Gore DID win Florida, it was the SC saying he didn't.

And......................there were absolutely zero WMD's in Iraq, which is why we shouldn't have gone in.

Guess that you think Zimmerman is guilty, from the two examples you've provided.

Actually..................Gore DID win Florida, it was the SC saying he didn't.

And......................there were absolutely zero WMD's in Iraq, which is why we shouldn't have gone in.

Guess that you think Zimmerman is guilty, from the two examples you've provided.

No I think you're a brain dead zombie who believed two enduring falsehoods and is gearing up for a third.

Sorry liberals, your supposed whipping boy is gonna be acquitted!

No problem. After the Race Riots, we'll just file Federal Civil Rights charges.

Another lefty hoping for race riots. How many kids do you want killed to make your point?

I think the question is, how many innocent bystanders do you want killed to satisfy your gun fetish.

I think that the jury should find this guy guilty. But if people rioted over Rodney King (who really was a thug and didn't actually die), what do you think they are going to do after a child-murderer is given a pass?

An All-White jury finds a white guy innocent of shooting an unarmed black child and lying about it.

Sorry, man, can't see how that wouldn't make people angry, which I suspect is the point.

How minor would Zimmerman's injuries have been if he had not shot Martin?

It isn't the initial level of injury but the fear of greater injury that matters in a self-defense situation. Zimmerman wasn't expected to know his injuries were minor and would remain so. He will claim he fired in a state of fearful panic during Martin's attack -- for which there is no conflicting testimony.

Zimmerman will claim he didn't shoot Martin to kill him but to repel his attack. His jurors are women who will empathize with that.

How minor would his injuries be if he would have listened to the police and didn't chase down Martin?

He never spoke to any police officer, nitwit. He spoke to a non-emergency dispatcher.

Forum List

Back