MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Little Hope
the fucking little peewee fucktard liberals want George hanged no mater what just because he killed a poor little defenseless, downtrodden, skittles munching BLACK kid..., and BLACK is the operative word here, that is why the libertards want George hanged, if the kid were white, they would want George made a national hero and a statue erected in his honor.

oooooooh !! BTW, that is just my OPINION !!!

Because of the screaming, did you not hear the screams for help?? Are you daft?

How could Zimmerman hear it then? Zimmerman said they were struggling for the gun and said nothing about yelling for help at that time.

Because he was LESS THAN A FOOT FROM MARTINS FACE?! It isn't one long loud continuous scream, they are intermittent, there was time for Martin to say that before he got shot. Oh forget it. You're getting a neg, you can't grasp reality in any sort of way, shape, or form. That, or you are being stupid on purpose.

Good night.

:lol: okay then...Good night !

Last edited:
2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.
How minor would Zimmerman's injuries have been had he not shot Martin?

It isn't the initial level of injury but the fear of greater injury that matters in a self-defense situation. Zimmerman wasn't expected to know his injuries were minor and would remain so. He will claim he fired in a state of fearful panic during Martin's attack -- for which there is no conflicting evidence or testimony.

Zimmerman will claim he didn't shoot Martin to kill him but to repel his attack. His jurors are women who will empathize with that.

Last edited:
Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.
How minor would Zimmerman's injuries have been if he had not shot Martin?

It isn't the initial level of injury but the fear of greater injury that matters in a self-defense situation. Zimmerman wasn't expected to know his injuries were minor and would remain so. He will claim he fired in a state of fearful panic during Martin's attack -- for which there is no conflicting testimony.

Zimmerman will claim he didn't shoot Martin to kill him but to repel his attack. His jurors are women who will empathize with that.

How minor would his injuries be if he would have listened to the police and didn't chase down Martin?

How could Zimmerman hear it then? Zimmerman said they were struggling for the gun and said nothing about yelling for help at that time.

Because he was LESS THAN A FOOT FROM MARTINS FACE?! It isn't one long loud continuous scream, they are intermittent, there was time for Martin to say that before he got shot. Oh forget it. You're getting a neg, you can't grasp reality in any sort of way, shape, or form. That, or you are being stupid on purpose.

Good night.

:lol: okay then...Good night !

None of this really matters. Zimmerman claims he said it. It is the state's responsibility to disprove it. All these witnesses that you are asking about didn't hear it. You can attack his credibility all you want, but at the end of the day evidence from a less than credible source is still better than no evidence.

It isn't the initial level of injury but the fear of greater injury that matters in a self-defense situation. Zimmerman wasn't expected to know his injuries were minor and would remain so. He will claim he fired in a state of fearful panic during Martin's attack -- for which there is no conflicting testimony.

How minor would his injuries be if he would have listened to the police and didn't chase down Martin?

No police officer told him anything. A dispatcher is not an officer and do not give legally binding orders. Show evidence that he chased martin. Then show me evidence where chasing or following is a crime.

That question makes no sense! How dead would Martin be had he chosen to restrain himself?

It's all over, folks.

MSNBC Panel Concedes Prosecution?s Case Is Weak, ?Little Hope? Zimmerman Will Be Convicted | Mediaite

During MSNBC’s Martin Bashir on Tuesday, the entire panel of contributors and guests conceded that the prosecution has done a poor job of framing George Zimmerman as being guilty of second degree murder when he shot and killed Tryavon Martin in 2012. One guest noted that, given the weakness of the evidence presented against Zimmerman thus far, the state would likely be wrapping up the prosecution phase soon.​

Good post, it's another great showing of MSNBC's fair views on the issues, not radical right-wing partisan BS like fox :up:

Hate to break it to you guys, but they'll convict him of one of the lesser charges. The political choice has already been made. We cannot have riots over this, and the courts know it.

Someone will get to the jury and give them a reasonable argument for convicting with the understanding that the sentence will be light, and then reduced to 'time served' later, when everyone has lost interest.

THERE WAS NEVER A SINGLE REASON FOR THIS TRIAL. It was clear cut for Zimmerman....

All the left and the black community had IS HATE.

Oy. I agree, but I sure wish folks would cease with the right and left crap. Don't y'all realize this is just like black and white issues? Labels. Putting people in a box. I am not left. I am not right. I am independent. And what if I was left? I can still agree with right, and vice versa.

Rant over.

Hate to break it to you guys, but they'll convict him of one of the lesser charges. The political choice has already been made. We cannot have riots over this, and the courts know it.

Someone will get to the jury and give them a reasonable argument for convicting with the understanding that the sentence will be light, and then reduced to 'time served' later, when everyone has lost interest.

"the courts"?

His guilt or innocence is being determined by a jury. Not by "the courts".

"the courts"?

The Courts are the ones that give "The Jury's" their instructions.

A case like this won't be left up to "The Jury"....

"the courts"?

The Courts are the ones that give "The Jury's" their instructions.

A case like this won't be left up to "The Jury"....

I think there is going to be some sneaky behind the scenes "urgings" so I have to agree with Darkwind. Corruption is already rampant in this case...no reason why it won't continue on with the jury and manipulations with them.

DAMN I hate being out of rep. I owe KG, Darkwind, Ernie, Testarosa, Missourian, so many others!!! Lots of great posts tonight and I'm helpless. ARRRRGGGGGGG

If the sheeple couldn't legally own guns, then we would not need a trial ........ we could just simply punish & make an example out of him.

It appears that the state didn't put their first-string prosecuting attorneys on this case.

- the second the detective was asked if he thought Zimmerman's testimony was truthful, a prosecution lawyer should have been up on his feet objecting before the witness had an opportunity to respond to a question that required a "conclusion"

- today the prosecution put Zimmerman's best friend on the stand, leaving the CNN legal analysts shaking their heads

It appears that the state didn't put their first-string prosecuting attorneys on this case.

- the second the detective was asked if he thought Zimmerman's testimony was truthful, a prosecution lawyer should have been up on his feet objecting before the witness had an opportunity to respond to a question that required a "conclusion"

- today the prosecution put Zimmerman's best friend on the stand, leaving the CNN legal analysts shaking their heads

This entire trial is a circus, it's leaving everyone shaking their heads.

Forum List

Back