MSNBC Panel: Little Hope’ Zimmerman Will Be Convi

Hate to break it to you guys, but they'll convict him of one of the lesser charges. The political choice has already been made. We cannot have riots over this, and the courts know it.

Someone will get to the jury and give them a reasonable argument for convicting with the understanding that the sentence will be light, and then reduced to 'time served' later, when everyone has lost interest.

What "lesser charges?"

Hate to break it to you guys, but they'll convict him of one of the lesser charges. The political choice has already been made. We cannot have riots over this, and the courts know it.

Someone will get to the jury and give them a reasonable argument for convicting with the understanding that the sentence will be light, and then reduced to 'time served' later, when everyone has lost interest.

"the courts"?

His guilt or innocence is being determined by a jury. Not by "the courts".
The Courts are the ones that give "The Jury's" their instructions.

A case like this won't be left up to "The Jury"....

It's always left up to the jury. That's how the jury system works. They are free to ignore the judge's instructions.

It's all over, folks.

MSNBC Panel Concedes Prosecution?s Case Is Weak, ?Little Hope? Zimmerman Will Be Convicted | Mediaite

During MSNBC’s Martin Bashir on Tuesday, the entire panel of contributors and guests conceded that the prosecution has done a poor job of framing George Zimmerman as being guilty of second degree murder when he shot and killed Tryavon Martin in 2012. One guest noted that, given the weakness of the evidence presented against Zimmerman thus far, the state would likely be wrapping up the prosecution phase soon.​

The truth is the prosecution was probably told to throw this case. The race riots it will produce is undoubtedly timed down to the day by Obama admin. He has had his finger on the pulse of this one from day one. Trayvon could have been his son. Remember?

If one were to remove the race element of this trial and judge it by the law? Zimmerman would get 10 yrs - because he didn't have the authority to use deadly force and you don't murder a 17 yr old because he punched you in the nose. Trayvon was no angel and as I haven't watched the trial I don't know if they ever showed an up to date photo of what he really looked like. Still. Zimmerman crossed the line. Bottom line he was wrong.

Actually, I believe in unicorns and Dragons more than I believe anything coming out of Zimmerman's mouth.

Ok- I'm down with that

For such a slam dunk going in the State has done a terrible job. But, they must play the hand that's dealt.

Maybe there is a smoking gun but reasonable doubt is rampant here. Not that GZ in guilty, but that he's innocent.

-Geaux

That possibility is looking dimmer and dimmer, the more he speaks.

Seems like every time he says something, he's got a bit of his story that contradicts the previous one.

ROFL! His story is extremely consistent. Zimmerman his far more credible than that ugly retarded girl friend of Trayvon's.

The prosecution is losing this because they have no evidence.

[

Ok- I'm down with that

For such a slam dunk going in the State has done a terrible job. But, they must play the hand that's dealt.

Maybe there is a smoking gun but reasonable doubt is rampant here. Not that GZ in guilty, but that he's innocent.

-Geaux

Guy, I think like most of GZ's supporters, you think "Reasonable doubt" is any batshit crazy theory you think you can float.

Zimmerman has been caught in lie after lie.

What lies? Saying something that doesn't agree with the narrative of the lynch mob isn't a lie.

Last edited:
How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

She also said they could be consistent with multiple blows.

Zimmerman's perception of danger is what matters and multiple blows from a wild 6-foot-tall teenager could easily give Zimmerman that perception. And then Martin allegedly saw the gun and things got even more serious.

Zimmerman was afraid for his life because he thought his gun was exposed and that Trayvon would go for it if he could. It had nothing to do with the severity of his injuries. That's just another lynch mob canard.

Now it has nothing to do with the severity of his injuries?

Really?

Zimmerman's story was that he had his head pounded on to the cement multiple times by Martin and that his mouth and nose were covered by Martin's hands.

Now that it turns out that those things are probably not true..it was the "going for the gun part" that gives Zimmerman a get out of jail ticket card.

And this really shows why citizens should not be carrying weapons in public places.

Because even the most minor of altercations can turn deadly.

Ok- I'm down with that

-Geaux

Seems like every time he says something, he's got a bit of his story that contradicts the previous one.

ROFL! His story is extremely consistent. Zimmerman his far more credible than that ugly retarded girl friend of Trayvon's.

It hasn't been consistent at all. And had the Sanford Police done a better job with the Forensics, Zimmerman would have been toast.

She also said they could be consistent with multiple blows.

Zimmerman's perception of danger is what matters and multiple blows from a wild 6-foot-tall teenager could easily give Zimmerman that perception. And then Martin allegedly saw the gun and things got even more serious.

Zimmerman was afraid for his life because he thought his gun was exposed and that Trayvon would go for it if he could. It had nothing to do with the severity of his injuries. That's just another lynch mob canard.

Now it has nothing to do with the severity of his injuries?

Really?

Zimmerman's story was that he had his head pounded on to the cement multiple times by Martin and that his mouth and nose were covered by Martin's hands.

Now that it turns out that those things are probably not true..it was the "going for the gun part" that gives Zimmerman a get out of jail ticket card.

Who says it's not true? All I said is that his injuries were not the reason he was afraid for his life. The lynch mob seems to be incapable of following an argument that is more than two or three words in length.

And this really shows why citizens should not be carrying weapons in public places.

Because even the most minor of altercations can turn deadly.

Actually it shows precisely why citizens should carry weapons. Martin was a thug who got what he deserved.

2 people, a white guy saying the prosecution wasn't doing a good job and a black man saying people believe a black kid can't get justice.

MSNBC was critical of Obama in the debates and the right used that as proof Obama would lose.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

How so? The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

The next time you have someone on top of you pummeling your head into the ground and you think you are going to be knocked out, be careful how you react to save yourself because the ME will most likely tell you your injuries are not life threatening.

It hasn't been consistent at all.

It's highly consistent.

And had the Sanford Police done a better job with the Forensics, Zimmerman would have been toast.

In other words, if they had found evidence they didn't find, then Zimmerman would be convicted. The only problem with that theory is that there is no such evidence.

Let's stick with the evidence. This is what happens when you judge things based on emotions.

The evidence looks good for Zimmerman.

The next time you have someone on top of you pummeling your head into the ground and you think you are going to be knocked out, be careful how you react to save yourself because the ME will most likely tell you your injuries are not life threatening.

The members of the lynch mob are all incredible imbeciles. They are just not capable of rational thought.

Sorry liberals, your supposed whipping boy is gonna be acquitted!

No problem. After the Race Riots, we'll just file Federal Civil Rights charges.

Another lefty hoping for race riots. How many kids do you want killed to make your point?

If riots happen, you know why they will happen?

Because folks are tired of institutional racism. That's why. If you've exhausted all your options of being treated fairly..and you are left with no options, then you revolt.

The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

So while Zimmerman had Martin on top of him, pounding his head into the sidewalk, he was supposed to think to himself:

"Well, the injuries I am sustaining are not life threatening, so there is really no reason to respond with too much force."

Is that really what you're saying?

The medical examiner said the injuries were minor and no where near life threatening.

So while Zimmerman had Martin on top of him, pounding his head into the sidewalk, he was supposed to think to himself:

"Well, the injuries I am sustaining are not life threatening, so there is really no reason to respond with too much force."

Is that really what you're saying?

Yes, that is exactly what she's saying. I know such profound idiocy is impossible to comprehend, but there it is.

Sorry liberals, your supposed whipping boy is gonna be acquitted!

You can't file such a charge against someone who isn't in the government, numbnuts.

Okay, you tell yourself that.

Actually, he was in a neighborhood watch organized under the auspices of the police. the case could be made he was acting as an agent of government.

Another lefty hoping for race riots. How many kids do you want killed to make your point?

If riots happen, you know why they will happen?

Because folks are tired of institutional racism. That's why. If you've exhausted all your options of being treated fairly..and you are left with no options, then you revolt.

"Institutional racism" my ass. If riots happen it will be because a bunch of black thugs think the verdict is a good excuse to get some free shit.

Only thugs riot because of a verdict.

You can't file such a charge against someone who isn't in the government, numbnuts.

Okay, you tell yourself that.

Actually, he was in a neighborhood watch organized under the auspices of the police. the case could be made he was acting as an agent of government.

ROFL! It is truly pathetic how desperate the lynch mob is to put Zimmerman behind bars.

Forum List

Back