MTG - "Ukraine is Not the 51st State"

She knows even less then Trump did in regards to foreign policy & Russia's history of aggression.
Easy yes or no question for you. If a “shutdown”of the government comes down to Ukraine funding are you OK with that?

Your article confirms exactly what I said. Thank you.
Is your reading comprehension really that bad?
That would create a situation where U.S. federal employees will be waiting on paychecks, while U.S. taxpayer money will be paying the salaries of Ukrainians.

U.S. aid is being used to pay the salaries of all of Ukraine's first responders, according to a recent report by 60 Minutes. The report also said the U.S. is buying seeds and fertilizer for Ukrainian farmers.

Samantha Power, the administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), said in July that around $1.2 billion in funding for Ukraine would be used to pay the salaries of more than 57,000 first responders there.

Why apologize, you should be proud of her.

Why would I be proud of a lunatic.

Every year there are things in the budget that someone doesn’t agree with. But the secret to survival is compromise. You get a deal you can live with and nobody is happy.

MTG says she is doing this for a lot of reasons. Including the Military. But they don’t get paid during the shutdown. So to help the military she is going to starve the families?

Come midnight, the Republicans own this. And MTG owns this. And all the bad press and negative public opinion is well earned.

She's America's Chamberlain.
In the Viet Nam era Progs were benedict Arnold's. Had disdain for the Middle East incursions. Have a hatred for white people. Even if they are white. Now they are Rambo's with heartfelt concerns for white people who are fighting white people.

Is your reading comprehension really that bad?
That would create a situation where U.S. federal employees will be waiting on paychecks, while U.S. taxpayer money will be paying the salaries of Ukrainians.
Correct, but that’s not what you said, is it?

I'm not a fan of MTG. I think she's a total nutcase, but just like AOC, her counterpart across the aisle, even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes and I give credit where credit is due. She's right about this. At the end of the day, Ukraine is NOT our obligation and if a "shut down" of our government all comes down to Ukraine funding that's wrong, plain and simple. Congress's first priority should be the people of OUR country, not someone else's.

That’s some real edgy insight there, Tazzy.

Why would I be proud of a lunatic.

Every year there are things in the budget that someone doesn’t agree with. But the secret to survival is compromise. You get a deal you can live with and nobody is happy.

MTG says she is doing this for a lot of reasons. Including the Military. But they don’t get paid during the shutdown. So to help the military she is going to starve the families?

Come midnight, the Republicans own this. And MTG owns this. And all the bad press and negative public opinion is well earned.
It takes two sides to compromise. You seem to forget that.

Forum List

Back