Its certainly looking like a political witch hunt to me. Witnesses threatened into lying sounds like Mueller's previous cases.
The only reason Mueller is charging everyone he interviews with "Lying to The FBI" is because he started his so called Investigation with a Preconceived Conclusion. This then makes Mueller's investigation Intellectually Dishonest and Corrupt. No Investigator should ever take this approach because he corrupts his own investigation.

Mueller is not getting what he wants, and it's because his investigation has a corrupt purpose, so witnesses are thumbing their noses at him and choosing instead to go to jail for the phoney charge of "lying to the fbi" for a couple weeks, rather than lie and perjure themselves and have an eternal black mark on their souls.

The Investigation should have been to find The Truth, not to find the Non Existent Crime of "Russian Collusion"

When Rod Rosenstein and numerous others have publicly stated that the results of their Investigations show NO COLLUSION, Mueller should have resigned and posted his findings right then. If he investigates for another two years, the result will be the same which will be that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

It's not there. Not one member of The Trump Campaign Team has been charged with any type of Collusion with Russia. None.
Mueller also Simultaneously IGNORES, The Dirty Dossier, and how that was paid for, delivered to The FBI and DOJ and used to perpetrate FRAUD on THE FISA COURT.

A independent prosecutor's goal should be to establish the facts, especially if those facts point to innocence. Not to destroy people's lives as a means of bullying them into lying and telling the prosecutor what he needs to gotcha his target, holy shit is this still American or some shithole in the Congo.

Corsi's own emails demonstrate that he lied to investigators.

You're literally refusing to look at the evidence. Then insisting that because you won't look at the evidence, the evidence doesn't exist.

Um, that's not how reality works.

You are just vomiting the same crap over and over again, I have no further use for you. :eusa_hand:

Its certainly looking like a political witch hunt to me. Witnesses threatened into lying sounds like Mueller's previous cases.
The only reason Mueller is charging everyone he interviews with "Lying to The FBI" is because he started his so called Investigation with a Preconceived Conclusion. This then makes Mueller's investigation Intellectually Dishonest and Corrupt. No Investigator should ever take this approach because he corrupts his own investigation.

Mueller is not getting what he wants, and it's because his investigation has a corrupt purpose, so witnesses are thumbing their noses at him and choosing instead to go to jail for the phoney charge of "lying to the fbi" for a couple weeks, rather than lie and perjure themselves and have an eternal black mark on their souls.

The Investigation should have been to find The Truth, not to find the Non Existent Crime of "Russian Collusion"

When Rod Rosenstein and numerous others have publicly stated that the results of their Investigations show NO COLLUSION, Mueller should have resigned and posted his findings right then. If he investigates for another two years, the result will be the same which will be that there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

It's not there. Not one member of The Trump Campaign Team has been charged with any type of Collusion with Russia. None.
Mueller also Simultaneously IGNORES, The Dirty Dossier, and how that was paid for, delivered to The FBI and DOJ and used to perpetrate FRAUD on THE FISA COURT.

A independent prosecutor's goal should be to establish the facts, especially if those facts point to innocence. Not to destroy people's lives as a means of bullying them into lying and telling the prosecutor what he needs to gotcha his target, holy shit is this still America or some shithole in the Congo.

We are in Nazi Germany. And if you really want to see Nazi Germany at full force, just quit going to vote, and quit fighting these Brownshirts and watch them take over our Government and impose PC Law.

Laughing.......no, snowflake. We're not.

You're merely ramping up the hysteria of your own accusations as the evidence mounts against Trump and his cronies. The more evidence against them, the wilder and more ludicrious your accusations become.

Corsi was caught lying to federal investigators. The federal investigators have the emails to prove it. So dial your hysterics to 11 and wipe your ass with Godwin's law, babbling shrilly about 'nazi germany'.

I've got a much simpler explanation: Corsi lied.

Corsi was caught lying to federal investigators.

Here's your next 10 posts...

Corsi was caught lying to federal investigators

A independent prosecutor's goal should be to establish the facts, especially if those facts point to innocence. Not to destroy people's lives as a means of bullying them into lying and telling the prosecutor what he needs to gotcha his target, holy shit is this still American or some shithole in the Congo.

Corsi's own emails demonstrate that he lied to investigators.

You're literally refusing to look at the evidence. Then insisting that because you won't look at the evidence, the evidence doesn't exist.

Um, that's not how reality works.

You are just vomiting the same crap over and over again, I have no further use for you. :eusa_hand:

I'm just citing the evidence, again and again. I'm citing Corsi's emails that explicitly prove Corsi lied.

You refuse to look at the emails or any of the evidence. Then laughably insist that because you won't look at it, it doesn't exist.

Laughing.....good luck with that.

And your next 10 posts will be you absolutely *refusing* to look at the evidence, Corsi's emails, court filings, anything.

And then laughably insisting that because you won't look at the evidence, the evidence doesn't exist.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....I give you the Trump Supporter.

Who says they are threatened into lying? I’ve heard the conservative radio talking points. Makes me laugh every time. None of these chumps knows what they are talking about. It’s all assumptions.

Ah, the people that were threatened into lying hello.
Every single witness has been threatened. Even General Flynn who Comey (who I think is a piece of shit) said that Flynn did not lie.

So how is a man who investigators said did not lie, ever charged with lying based on the same investigation that stated he did not lie?

House report backs claim that FBI agents did not think Flynn lied, despite guilty plea

The only reason Flynn plead guilty is they were bankrupting the guy with legal bills, he was about to lose his house. Is that really the government we want, if you dare accept a job in a presidential administration you risk the opposing political party attacking you personally with the full might of the federal government?
That's insane actually. Someone should have crowdsourced his defense, but I don't think anyone knew how vicious and corrupt this COUP attempt was going to be, nor did anyone know how deep the corruption in THE FBI and DOJ ran until it was too late.

Had Clinton gotten elected we would not have known about any of this. They still are obstructing investigations in to all of this corruption especially how Clinton and Obama tried to solicit the help of Russia to defeat Donald Trump, and used The FBI, DOJ, and FISA as weapons against a presidential candidate, like Obama did with The IRS.

Who says they are threatened into lying? I’ve heard the conservative radio talking points. Makes me laugh every time. None of these chumps knows what they are talking about. It’s all assumptions.

Every single witness has been threatened. Even General Flynn who Comey (who I think is a piece of shit) said that Flynn did not lie.

So how is a man who investigators said did not lie, ever charged with lying based on the same investigation that stated he did not lie?

House report backs claim that FBI agents did not think Flynn lied, despite guilty plea

The only reason Flynn plead guilty is they were bankrupting the guy with legal bills, he was about to lose his house. Is that really the government we want, if you dare accept a job in a presidential administration you risk the opposing political party attacking you personally with the full might of the federal government?
That's insane actually. Someone should have crowdsourced his defense, but I don't think anyone knew how vicious and corrupt this COUP attempt was going to be, nor did anyone know how deep the corruption in THE FBI and DOJ ran until it was too late.

Had Clinton gotten elected we would not have known about any of this. They still are obstructing investigations in to all of this corruption especially how Clinton and Obama tried to solicit the help of Russia to defeat Donald Trump, and used The FBI, DOJ, and FISA as weapons against a presidential candidate, like Obama did with The IRS.

Obama tried to solicit the help of Russia to defeat Donald Trump?

Holy shit, dude.

And your next 10 posts will be you absolutely *refusing* to look at the evidence, Corsi's emails, court filings, anything.

And then laughably insisting that because you won't look at the evidence, the evidence doesn't exist.

Show us the evidence...... That any Trump Campaign Worker.......colluded with Russia....and then show us the evidence that any of them lied.

What lies did they tell?

AND when did the bar become a photographic memory and perfection? Seriously we are going to hold humans to that bar?

Show us the evidence...... That any Trump Campaign Worker.......colluded with Russia....and then show us the evidence that any of them lied.

What lies did they tell?

I have. Repeatedly. With links. Here is is for perhaps the 4th time.

The interviews began on Sept. 6 when Corsi told investigators that an associate, identified by Corsi as Stone, asked him in the summer of 2016 to get in touch with an organization, identified by Corsi as WikiLeaks, about unreleased materials relevant to the presidential campaign, the draft court papers say....

....Corsi said he declined the request and made clear to Stone that an attempt to contact WikiLeaks could put them in investigators' crosshairs, according to the draft court documents.

Mueller has emails from Stone pal Corsi about WikiLeaks Dem email dump

And Corsi lied when he told federal investigators he declined the request from Stone. And the federal investigators have Corsi's emails to prove it:

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

Corsi lied to investigators. And the federal investigators have the emails to prove it.

All of which you already know. But really hope we don't.

As usual, Tree.....your argument requires an ignorant audience. It falls apart when anyone looks at the evidence.

Holy shit, dude.

Did he not pay for The Dirty Russian Dossier?

From RUSSIA with Love, From PUTIN to The Obama Administration.

Dear Comrade Obama:

Please give this to The FBI, DOJ, and FISA Court. I talked with Sid Blumenthal, John Kerry and John McCain and they said they'd help do this for you so you and Hillary don't have to get your hands dirty. Say hello to my good friends Comey, McCabe, Yates, and Rosenstein. BTW Love your idea of a FISA Court. We have secret courts in Russia too! And we love them.

Sincerely, Your Friend Vlad.

PS....Thank you for your very generous gift of Uranium, do you care if I share a little with Iran? And what about that deal you said you'd make with me after the election? Do you have a problem with me taking The Crimea? How about throwing in a Russian Military base in Syria? That would make me most happy!

Obama's campaign paid nearly $1 million to the law firm that helped produce the Trump dossier
lead_720_405.jpg

Last edited:

AND when did the bar become a photographic memory and perfection? Seriously we are going to hold humans to that bar?

Or.....you could just tell the truth. Corsi lied, telling investigators that he declined Stone's request to reach out to Wikileaks. And the Feds have Corsi emails to prove it:

"Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

Corsi lied his ass off.

Holy shit, dude.

Did he not pay for The Dirty Russian Dossier?

From RUSSIA with Love, From PUTIN to The Obama Administration.

Dear Comrade Obama:

Please give this to The FBI, DOJ, and FISA Court. I talked with SId Blumenthal, John Kerry and John McCain and they said they'd help do this for you so you don't have to get your hands dirty. Say hello to my good friends Comey, McCabe, Yates, and Rosenstein. Love your idea of a FISA Court. We have secret courts in Russia too! Love it.

Your friend Vlad.

PS....Thankl you for your very generous gift of Uranium, do you care if I share a little with Iran? And what about that deal you said you'd make with me after the election? Do you have a problem with me taking The Crimea?

Obama's campaign paid nearly $1 million to the law firm that helped produce the Trump dossier
lead_720_405.jpg

And where, pray tell....does anyone say that the money paid was for the Dossier?

As the only person making this accusation appears to be you, citing yourself.

Or.....you could just tell the truth. Corsi lied, telling investigators that he declined Stone's request to reach out to Wikileaks. And the Feds have Corsi emails to prove it:

Corsi lied his ass off.

Adults are talking :itsok:

Corsi lied his ass off.

Adults are talking :itsok:

Laughing.....adults don't ignore overwhelming evidence. You do, kiddo.

Keep your head buried in the sand, ignoring any evidence that you don't like. It won't matter.

So Hillary said she had only one device. so does that mean we get to send her to jail for lying for each of the 17 devices she had?
And what about the 33,000 emails she said were about Yoga Pants. That was a lie too. Why, she will spend life in prison if it weren't for her friends keeping her out of jail.

So Hillary said she had only one device. so does that mean we get to send her to jail for lying for each of the 17 devices she had?
And what about the 33,000 emails she said were about Yoga Pants. That was a lie too. Why, she will spend life in prison if it weren't for her friends keeping her out of jail.

That's completely Different.

Again, Corsi said he declined Stone's request to reach out to Wikileaks for undisclosed emails on Hillary.

He lied. Corsi DID reach out, did make contact with Wikileaks, and coordinate with Assange on exactly when the emails would be released.

You can't get around it: Corsi lied.

And just like you laughably defended Manfort for his *multiple* felonies, including Conspiracy Against the United States, you laughably defend Corsi now.

Ah, you mean the people being prosecuted for crimes who are trying to defend themselves? Ok. Tell you what. If it is proven that muellers team did in fact do that then I’ll stand with you in calling for all of them to get thrown in jail. Until then I’m righfully skeptical about believing they all conspired to commit crimes in order to force false testimony from these guys. Why are you so easily accepting this story?

You don’t know that... keep making assumptions though.

Forum List

Back