Mueller files new charges against Manafort and Gates

Yes, not one of which has the slightest thing to do with what Mueller is supposed to be investigating. This is a total witch hunt and waste of money.
That is how plea deals work

Plead to an unrelated charge in return for testimony against the real target

Trump has nothing to worry about.......nothing to worry

Gates flipped - but so far Manafort has not. Is Manafort afraid of all the powerful Russians who could do him and his family great harm? Could witness protection even keep him safe? Manafort must be living in great fear.

Gates flipped - but so far Manafort has not. Is Manafort afraid of all the powerful Russians who could do him and his family great harm? Could witness protection even keep him safe? Manafort must be living in great fear.
Manafort and Trump fear the same folks.

Manafort and Trump fear the same folks.

I agree - but at least Trump has Secret Service protection. However, I doubt that would stop Russians who really wanted him. However, I suspect Trump is more afraid of Mueller than Russians. Manafort has no protection - except what he may be able to afford on his own.

Last edited:
New charges...you did not pay sales tax on your internet purchases! Mueller is still going to end up in prison if justice makes it way through the system of Crooked Hillary/Hussaine Obama Swamp rats.

Mueller is rolling through Filthy Don's Swamp Rats like Sherman did the Hucklefvck traitors on his March to the Sea!

'Merica, It's Mueller Time!
Yet can't tie Trump himself to any Russian Collusion. You fail.
That’s twice you’ve said that, dipshit, and this is the second time I’m asking for your proof.

Man up, you little weasel.

Not paying taxes on out of state internet purchases is conspiracy against America!

Gates worked with Podestas group to lobby the Obama admin and is accused of laundering upwards of $30m through maybe 2014, but yeah this ought to lead to impeaching Trump, NOT!
Crybaby1.jpg

Gates is now at Mueller's mercy. Will Manafort flip - or just die in prison? Even if Trump pardons him, some states can still prosecute him - namely New York.
Manafort has lived in Trump Tower since 2005.

The FBI no doubt was wiretapping his home phone.

Trump claimed that ‘Obama wiretapped Trump Tower’. He left it vague to imply that they were wiretapping him, because he found out that the FBI had figured out the scam.

AG Eric Schneiderman in NY has jurisdiction on everything that happened in a Trump Tower.

It looks like Mueller is setting this case up for most of it to be dismissed. This is what happens in overcharging. It's how the cops in Baltimore went free.

After the nonsense indictment of the Russians this whole farce is taking on the character of grabbing as much government money as possible before they are forced into giving it up.

It looks like Mueller is setting this case up for most of it to be dismissed. This is what happens in overcharging. It's how the cops in Baltimore went free.

After the nonsense indictment of the Russians this whole farce is taking on the character of grabbing as much government money as possible before they are forced into giving it up.

You really are too stupid to be one person.

Robert Mueller was the prosecutor who took down the Gambino Family and he’s going after Trump in the same way: building an ironclad case brick by brick. This is a thing of beauty.

I have to say this is the best reality show since Watergate. Of course Nixon was much smarter than Trump and more difficult to nail. Trump and his staff were obvious and sloppy, Stevie Wonder could follow the trail of breadcrumbs Trump and his staff laid down.

Why would Manafort offer to work for Trump for free if he was in financial straights and owed millions to Russian criminals? Think about that, Tipsy.

Related bit @ 38:00 but I'd start at 36 for discussion on "trial penalty" which is more likely to be why they're taking guilty pleas than these ideas that anyone's trying to get them to "flip on Trump" that's little more than the wet dream lip service of partisan hacks... (Also this video is worth the full watch if ones interested in how messed up the justice system is in America) -

Last edited:
Mueller had indicted Manafort and Gates on a combined 12 counts last October in Washington, DC, but he has now assembled a “superseding indictment” with a combined 32 counts of tax, financial, and bank fraud charges against the two men — in Virginia rather than Washington.

NOTE what is really strategic here by Mueller......

The charges are being filed in a STATE.......thereby preempting the "presidential pardon" option that Manafort and Gates may have been hoping for........

Yes, Trump is being "DE-clawed"

Manafort was involved in $30 million of money laundering. A major crime.
If he flips, he will have to have major testimony

Manafort was involved in $30 million of money laundering. A major crime.
If he flips, he will have to have major testimony
Problem is Drumpf with his Pardon power Think it only goes as far as Fed crimes but not sure

Related bit @ 38:00 but I'd start at 36 for discussion on "trial penalty" which is more likely to be why they're taking guilty pleas than these ideas that anyone's trying to get them to "flip on Trump" that's little more than the wet dream lip service of partisan hacks... (Also this video is worth the full watch if ones interested in how messed up the justice system is in America) -

If you have a point to make.....just make it

Don’t make me watch a stupid video

Manafort was only brought in to secure the delegates for Trump. Once he was done, he was dismissed from the campaign. Trump had nothing to do with any collusion himself. Even if it was any collusion, as famed legal professor Alan Dershowitz said, it's not a crime.
Manafort was there when they changed the RNC platform, changing to a pro russian ukraine policy.

Based on how much money Manafort owed to russians, and nobody named Boris breaking Manaforts knees over a $30 million debt. I can presume Manafort paid the russians back in some other way.

By George, I think you've got it! Originally I thought the culprit might have been Stone but this makes more sense. The way he (Manafort) played both sides in the Ukraine was despicable. Hope he gets what's coming to him.

Forum List

Back