Mueller Getting Nowhere, Trump Getting The Nobel

Trump coudn't answer anything truthfully no matter how hard he tried. He's just a natural born liar.
And Billary tells the truth always.....................

Take your pills
And another brain dead trumpazoid idiot chimes in.
Apple reported earnings today........................How many shares do you own?

All it takes is an IQ, so you will never know
I bought the second version of the Apple computer.
I still have it.
I also bought 5K Apple shares when they were first offered.
so you have at least 35000 shares after they split 7 for 1 a few years ago?

Actually if someone bought 5K Shares of AAPL right after the IPO and still had them today it would be 280,0000 shares (3 x 2-1 splits and 1 x 7-1 split), worth around $48million.

It's amazing how many stock market genius multi-millionaires spend time on anonymous Internet Message Boards, huh? :cool:

Take your pills
Apple reported earnings today........................How many shares do you own?

I still have it.

Actually if someone bought 5K Shares of AAPL right after the IPO and still had them today it would be 280,0000 shares (3 x 2-1 splits and 1 x 7-1 split), worth around $48million.

It's amazing how many stock market genius multi-millionaires spend time on anonymous Internet Message Boards, huh? :cool:
lol

I still have it.
Actually I did own apple when they split 7 for 1 but I never said what I owned......

one of my stocks was recently up 126 percent in a day I own 6000 shares of that one

yawn
Danny boy said he had 5000 when they first came out
I never said what I own 6000 shares of, can't be apple because it did not rise 126 percent in a day recently

keep wondering kid, unlike Danny I have nothing to prove to Clinton voting retards
I never asked You're posting in riddles I was talking to danny not you I know better

I still have it.
Actually I did own apple when they split 7 for 1 but I never said what I owned......

one of my stocks was recently up 126 percent in a day I own 6000 shares of that one

yawn
I never said what I own 6000 shares of, can't be apple because it did not rise 126 percent in a day recently

keep wondering kid, unlike Danny I have nothing to prove to Clinton voting retards

Braggart on the Internet ^ :rolleyes: Soon our threads will devolve into penis size.
Bet Rosie wins

I still have it.

yawn

I never asked You're posting in riddles I was talking to danny not you I know better
why do you believe that I know what you are thinking......I don't

yawn

Braggart on the Internet ^ :rolleyes: Soon our threads will devolve into penis size.
Bet Rosie wins
not if Hillary is competing

Take your pills

I still have it.

So I missed the 3 for 2 but got the 7 for 1 it split at 92 and I still own those and more

I still have it.

So I missed the 3 for 2 but got the 7 for 1 it split at 92 and I still own those and more

Yup, no doubt that's not all you missed.

I still have it.

Yup, no doubt that's not all you missed.
You have no idea what you're talking about thinker

All trees are quite real, it's people who deny them that r not real

:thup:

2714ef2a384dab24f4a06d263f439df4.jpg

I still have it.

So I missed the 3 for 2

Er..umm.. it was three 2 for 1 splits prior to the 7 for 1 split.

but got the 7 for 1 it split at 92 and I still own those and more
Uh-huh.... :rolleyes:

"If you're really successful at bullshitting, it means you're not hanging around enough people smarter than you." -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Trumps nobel speech
I was, like, really smart, when I made peace with Rocket Man. By calling him short and fat and saying I would totally destroy him with fire and fury from my big and powerful nuclear button, I got him to negotiate. He still hasn’t given up his nuclear weapons, but he has agreed to stop calling me a dotard. In exchange I have agreed not to attack him, and I have given California to North Korea.

I still have it.

So I missed the 3 for 2

Er..umm.. it was three 2 for 1 splits prior to the 7 for 1 split.

but got the 7 for 1 it split at 92 and I still own those and more
Uh-huh.... :rolleyes:

"If you're really successful at bullshitting, it means you're not hanging around enough people smarter than you." -- Neil deGrasse Tyson
I only was in AAPL when they split 7-1 at 92,,,,,,,,the 2 for ones I had no skin in the game

Trumps nobel speech
I was, like, really smart, when I made peace with Rocket Man. By calling him short and fat and saying I would totally destroy him with fire and fury from my big and powerful nuclear button, I got him to negotiate. He still hasn’t given up his nuclear weapons, but he has agreed to stop calling me a dotard. In exchange I have agreed not to attack him, and I have given California to North Korea.
in your mind that is funny

Forum List

Back