Mueller Getting Nowhere, Trump Getting The Nobel

Trump should just go truthfully answer all Mueller’s questions, and they can put this whole thing to rest.
Trump coudn't answer anything truthfully no matter how hard he tried. He's just a natural born liar.
And Billary tells the truth always.....................

Take your pills
And another brain dead trumpazoid idiot chimes in.
Apple reported earnings today........................How many shares do you own?

All it takes is an IQ, so you will never know

It goes to my favorite oil/energy company. We no longer have cheap affordable Obamagas but are stuck with the rising cost of smelly old Trumpgas. Instead of little rainbows coming out of the heating vents, we have little angry tweets that flounder around until they hit someone and start yelling at them.

Not bad.....
lol.gif

Trump should just go truthfully answer all Mueller’s questions, and they can put this whole thing to rest.
Trump coudn't answer anything truthfully no matter how hard he tried. He's just a natural born liar.

Take your pills
Apple reported earnings today........................How many shares do you own?

try 18500

Nobel prize for biggest liar in politics Dictated his own health report ,lied about his wealth to Forbes ,cheated on 3 wives etc etc etc and repubs support this pos

Mueller is fucked because he is a moron and teamed up with Stormy Daniels and now Cohen has every right to refuse to testify or answer questions in the Daniels Issue and Mueller’s Witch Hunt.

He legitimately can take The 5th.

And again kiddies, Trump is not even a subject of Mueller’s Witch Hunt because he was forced to give up on that due to lack of evidence.

In what sense do you perceive Mueller hooked up with Stormy Daniels? I do hope this perception has at least some basis in reality.

Tree has NO basis in reality. Just shake your head and say a little prayer ;-)

Mueller is fucked because he is a moron and teamed up with Stormy Daniels and now Cohen has every right to refuse to testify or answer questions in the Daniels Issue and Mueller’s Witch Hunt.

He legitimately can take The 5th.

And again kiddies, Trump is not even a subject of Mueller’s Witch Hunt because he was forced to give up on that due to lack of evidence.

In what sense do you perceive Mueller hooked up with Stormy Daniels? I do hope this perception has at least some basis in reality.

Tree has NO basis in reality. Just shake your head and say a little prayer ;-)
All trees are quite real, it's people who deny them that r not real

Take your pills

I bought the second version of the Apple computer.
I still have it.
I also bought 5K Apple shares when they were first offered.

Take your pills

I still have it.
so you have at least 35000 shares after they split 7 for 1 a few years ago?

Take your pills

I still have it.
Actually I did own apple when they split 7 for 1 but I never said what I owned......

one of my stocks was recently up 126 percent in a day I own 6000 shares of that one

yawn

Take your pills

I still have it.
Actually I did own apple when they split 7 for 1 but I never said what I owned......

one of my stocks was recently up 126 percent in a day I own 6000 shares of that one

yawn

You sound sleepy. What time is it in your country?

The "brilliant Fox News Legal Analyst" whose book POTUS just promoted on twitter compares the FBI to the KGB and has said "You can collude all you want with a foreign government in an election."

I still have it.

yawn

You sound sleepy. What time is it in your country?
Actually I own interest in hundreds of Russian stocks. Yawning

Take your pills

I still have it.

yawn
Danny boy said he had 5000 when they first came out

I still have it.

yawn
I never said what I own 6000 shares of, can't be apple because it did not rise 126 percent in a day recently

keep wondering kid, unlike Danny I have nothing to prove to Clinton voting retards

I still have it.

yawn
I never said what I own 6000 shares of, can't be apple because it did not rise 126 percent in a day recently

keep wondering kid, unlike Danny I have nothing to prove to Clinton voting retards

Braggart on the Internet ^ :rolleyes: Soon our threads will devolve into penis size.

I still have it.

yawn

Braggart on the Internet ^ :rolleyes: Soon our threads will devolve into penis size.
As u just demonstrated clearly

lol

whaaaasss

next

Forum List

Back