Mueller Has Evidence That Trump Lawyer Met With Russians During Election

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump was trying to negotiate a building there, it didn't work out. LMAO

Trump signed "Letter of Intent" to build Trump Towers "Moscow".

OH and it was the wrong Cohen.

"I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews," Cohen tweeted. He included a photo of his passport.

January 11, 2017 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; color: rgb(17, 21, 22); font-family: Georgia, Times, serif; font-size: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">—Michael Cohen (@MichaelCohen212) January 11, 2017

Explosive memos claim Trump's lawyer met with Kremlin officials — but he may have been mistaken for a person with the same name

He didn't need a passport to go from Germany to Czechoslovakia. This story has not been debunked.

The dossier is wrong no matter how many time you use it. Cohen was in Los Angeles, not Prague

Nope. He was in Prague for part of that time. Mueller's got evidence, baby.

Where is it?

I already did fuckwad. More bullshit slander illegally leaked by the Inquisition to try and manipulate public opinion.

Unnamed sources....

You Communists are such gutter scum.

Unnamed sources are often used by respected journalists. You just don't understand journalism. You are an ignoramus.

That was in the old days when journalists had some hint of crediblity. Nowadays, whenever you see "anonymous sources" you know they are making things up.

I already did fuckwad. More bullshit slander illegally leaked by the Inquisition to try and manipulate public opinion.

Unnamed sources....

Unnamed sources are often used by respected journalists. You just don't understand journalism. You are an ignoramus.

That was in the old days when journalists had some hint of crediblity. Nowadays, whenever you see "anonymous sources" you know they are making things up.

When Donald Trump Praised Hillary Clinton
donald-trump-1-510x600.jpg

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump was trying to negotiate a building there, it didn't work out. LMAO

Trump signed "Letter of Intent" to build Trump Towers "Moscow".

OH and it was the wrong Cohen.

"I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews," Cohen tweeted. He included a photo of his passport.

January 11, 2017 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; color: rgb(17, 21, 22); font-family: Georgia, Times, serif; font-size: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">—Michael Cohen (@MichaelCohen212) January 11, 2017

Explosive memos claim Trump's lawyer met with Kremlin officials — but he may have been mistaken for a person with the same name

He didn't need a passport to go from Germany to Czechoslovakia. This story has not been debunked.

The dossier is wrong no matter how many time you use it. Cohen was in Los Angeles, not Prague

Nope. He was in Prague for part of that time. Mueller's got evidence, baby.

Where is it?

Unnamed sources....

I minored in journalism.

Let's just say you are wrong.

[

How embarrassing, your tampon popped out again.

And you're also an idiot hyperventilating and using words like 'slander' that you clearly have no understanding for what they mean.

Well, not everyone can have the depth of brilliance you display, Herr Goebbels...

slander

[slan-der]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:
a slander against his good name.

Now tell us Comrade, how is the mindless hatred you spew on a daily basis anything other than slander? :dunno:

I'm bracing to be wowed... :eusa_whistle:

How did I defame Hannity, cupcake?

DERP

Say stupid, didn't you just claim that I was ignorant of the word "slander?"

When proven to have lied, this is what you spew?

{
Ad Hominem (Guilt by Association)

argumentum ad hominem

(also known as: association fallacy, bad company fallacy, company that you keep fallacy, they’re not like us fallacy, transfer fallacy)

Description: When the source is viewed negatively because of its association with another person or group who is already viewed negatively.

Logical Form:

Person 1 states that Y is true.

Person 2 also states that Y is true, and person 2 is a moron.

Therefore, person 1 must be a moron too.

Example #1:

Delores is a big supporter for equal pay for equal work. This is the same policy that all those extreme feminist groups support. Extremists like Delores should not be taken seriously -- at least politically.

Explanation: Making the assumption that Delores is an extreme feminist simply because she supports a policy that virtually every man and woman also support, is fallacious.

Example #2:

Pol Pot, the Cambodian Maoist revolutionary, was against religion, and he was a very bad man. Frankie is against religion; therefore, Frankie also must be a very bad man.

Explanation: The fact that Pol Pot and Frankie share one particular view does not mean they are identical in other ways unrelated, specifically, being a very bad man. Pol Pot was not a bad man because he was against religion, he was a bad man for his genocidal actions.

}

Yer a dumb one, which is WHY you are a Stalinist.

Yeah and I still think you don't know what slander is and your cut and paste job doesn't help you either.

Of course not Comrade, what does the dictionary know?

You have the real Truthiness, you got it from ThinkHatred....

:lmao:
Volume 1 or 10?

Well, not everyone can have the depth of brilliance you display, Herr Goebbels...

slander

[slan-der]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:
a slander against his good name.

Now tell us Comrade, how is the mindless hatred you spew on a daily basis anything other than slander? :dunno:

I'm bracing to be wowed... :eusa_whistle:

DERP

{

argumentum ad hominem

(also known as: association fallacy, bad company fallacy, company that you keep fallacy, they’re not like us fallacy, transfer fallacy)

Description: When the source is viewed negatively because of its association with another person or group who is already viewed negatively.

Logical Form:

Example #1:

Delores is a big supporter for equal pay for equal work. This is the same policy that all those extreme feminist groups support. Extremists like Delores should not be taken seriously -- at least politically.

Explanation: Making the assumption that Delores is an extreme feminist simply because she supports a policy that virtually every man and woman also support, is fallacious.

Example #2:

Pol Pot, the Cambodian Maoist revolutionary, was against religion, and he was a very bad man. Frankie is against religion; therefore, Frankie also must be a very bad man.

Explanation: The fact that Pol Pot and Frankie share one particular view does not mean they are identical in other ways unrelated, specifically, being a very bad man. Pol Pot was not a bad man because he was against religion, he was a bad man for his genocidal actions.

}

Yeah and I still think you don't know what slander is and your cut and paste job doesn't help you either.

The fact that you think copying and pasting the definition to a word is proof you know what it means is all you need to say about yourself.

Piss off, you're still wrong.
dude, that just made you look the stupid you are. And what about Mueller?

DERP

{

argumentum ad hominem

Logical Form:

Example #1:

Example #2:

}

The fact that you think copying and pasting the definition to a word is proof you know what it means is all you need to say about yourself.

It's best when calling someone stupid that you are at least grammatically correct.

Unnamed sources....

only when they have checked out the stories. so you're wrong. the stories these kooks keeping reporting are all dead on arrival. and they still go with it. hahahaahhaahhahaa russia russia.

DERP

{

argumentum ad hominem

Logical Form:

Example #1:

Example #2:

}

It's best when calling someone stupid that you are at least grammatically correct.
I'm good with my post.

I'm good with my post.

I didn't ask.

I'm good with my post.

I didn't ask.
no you acted like an ass. it's ok, I get you had nothing productive to say in the thread. Normal.

I'm good with my post.

I didn't ask.
no you acted like an ass. it's ok, I get you had nothing productive to say in the thread. Normal.

Neat, are you done being productive?

I'm good with my post.

I didn't ask.

being productive is my goal in life. listen and learn.

I'm good with my post.

I didn't ask.

being productive is my goal in life. listen and learn.

Not an accomplishment?

Hillary met with the Russians. About 50,000 Americans met with Russians during Trump's campaign. What freaking left wing fantasy suggest that they can reverse the results of an election by "meeting with Russians"?

What part of that when Cohen meeting with the Russians for Trumps benefit would lead to his impeachment. do you not comprehend???

Why the question of whether Michael Cohen visited Prague is massively important for Donald Trump

View attachment 187991
Name the crime

Denying Hillary her crown. It was her turn.

Forum List

Back