Mueller Has Evidence That Trump Lawyer Met With Russians During Election

It's hilarious that Cohen offered his passport as proof he was never in Prague. European countries no longer stamp passports when crossing borders.

That's a lie stupid. They don't stamp passports from EU Member nations. They most certainly DO stamp passports from the USA.

You Communists are beyond stupid.

They certainly do, mine has stamps from both Germany and Ireland.

[

How embarrassing, your tampon popped out again.

And you're also an idiot hyperventilating and using words like 'slander' that you clearly have no understanding for what they mean.

Well, not everyone can have the depth of brilliance you display, Herr Goebbels...

slander

[slan-der]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report:
a slander against his good name.

Now tell us Comrade, how is the mindless hatred you spew on a daily basis anything other than slander? :dunno:

I'm bracing to be wowed... :eusa_whistle:

How did I defame Hannity, cupcake?

DERP

Say stupid, didn't you just claim that I was ignorant of the word "slander?"

When proven to have lied, this is what you spew?

{
Ad Hominem (Guilt by Association)

argumentum ad hominem

(also known as: association fallacy, bad company fallacy, company that you keep fallacy, they’re not like us fallacy, transfer fallacy)

Description: When the source is viewed negatively because of its association with another person or group who is already viewed negatively.

Logical Form:

Person 1 states that Y is true.

Person 2 also states that Y is true, and person 2 is a moron.

Therefore, person 1 must be a moron too.

Example #1:

Delores is a big supporter for equal pay for equal work. This is the same policy that all those extreme feminist groups support. Extremists like Delores should not be taken seriously -- at least politically.

Explanation: Making the assumption that Delores is an extreme feminist simply because she supports a policy that virtually every man and woman also support, is fallacious.

Example #2:

Pol Pot, the Cambodian Maoist revolutionary, was against religion, and he was a very bad man. Frankie is against religion; therefore, Frankie also must be a very bad man.

Explanation: The fact that Pol Pot and Frankie share one particular view does not mean they are identical in other ways unrelated, specifically, being a very bad man. Pol Pot was not a bad man because he was against religion, he was a bad man for his genocidal actions.

}

Yer a dumb one, which is WHY you are a Stalinist.

Yeah and I still think you don't know what slander is and your cut and paste job doesn't help you either.

[

And you're also an idiot hyperventilating and using words like 'slander' that you clearly have no understanding for what they mean.

Well, not everyone can have the depth of brilliance you display, Herr Goebbels...

slander

[slan-der]
noun
defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.

Now tell us Comrade, how is the mindless hatred you spew on a daily basis anything other than slander? :dunno:

DERP

{

argumentum ad hominem

(also known as: association fallacy, bad company fallacy, company that you keep fallacy, they’re not like us fallacy, transfer fallacy)

Description: When the source is viewed negatively because of its association with another person or group who is already viewed negatively.

Logical Form:

Example #1:

Delores is a big supporter for equal pay for equal work. This is the same policy that all those extreme feminist groups support. Extremists like Delores should not be taken seriously -- at least politically.

Explanation: Making the assumption that Delores is an extreme feminist simply because she supports a policy that virtually every man and woman also support, is fallacious.

Example #2:

Pol Pot, the Cambodian Maoist revolutionary, was against religion, and he was a very bad man. Frankie is against religion; therefore, Frankie also must be a very bad man.

Explanation: The fact that Pol Pot and Frankie share one particular view does not mean they are identical in other ways unrelated, specifically, being a very bad man. Pol Pot was not a bad man because he was against religion, he was a bad man for his genocidal actions.

}

Yeah and I still think you don't know what slander is and your cut and paste job doesn't help you either.

Of course not Comrade, what does the dictionary know?

You have the real Truthiness, you got it from ThinkHatred....

:lmao:

It's hilarious that Cohen offered his passport as proof he was never in Prague. European countries no longer stamp passports when crossing borders.

That's a lie stupid. They don't stamp passports from EU Member nations. They most certainly DO stamp passports from the USA.

How long ago were you there?

[

slander

[slan-der]
noun
defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.

DERP

{

argumentum ad hominem

Logical Form:

Example #1:

Example #2:

}

The fact that you think copying and pasting the definition to a word is proof you know what it means is all you need to say about yourself.

Piss off, you're still wrong.

Passport Stamps - Rick Steves Travel Forum

https://www.google.com/search?q=sta...e..69i57j0.15920j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Are the 2 investigations going to be brought back together at some point??

Well, when Mueller passed on the Cohen business case to the Southern District of New York, he did not have the alleged confirmation of Cohen in Prague.

He would have kept the criminal Business case if he had confirmation about Cohen being in Prague, and used it over Cohen's head to try to make a plea deal... imo.

So, will the two cases stay separate if it is true about Prague, or will they or can they, come together at some point?

You're wrong.

No, I certainly am not. The EU stopped processing the passports of member nations, which makes sense. That is the extent of it.

France - World Travel Guide

slander

[slan-der]
noun
defamation; calumny:
rumors full of slander.

DERP

{

argumentum ad hominem

Logical Form:

Example #1:

Example #2:

}

The fact that you think copying and pasting the definition to a word is proof you know what it means is all you need to say about yourself.

Do you feel humiliated?

Good, you should.

You are a drooling retard - which is why you're a Stalinist.

Are the 2 investigations going to be brought back together at some point??

Well, when Mueller passed on the Cohen business case to the Southern District of New York, he did not have the alleged confirmation of Cohen in Prague.

He would have kept the criminal Business case if he had confirmation about Cohen being in Prague, and used it over Cohen's head to try to make a plea deal... imo.

So, will the two cases stay separate if it is true about Prague, or will they or can they, come together at some point?

The Inquisition is desperate to find something, ANYTHING to hang on Trump. While Trump has been declared guilty by the witch hunt, so far the Grand Inquisitor has had a devil of a time figuring out what Trump is guilty of.

The salacious leaks of slander and libel that define the Mewler-Torquemad method (Well, actually Josef Goebbels, but the Witch Hunt has adopted and adapted) will only go so far. Threatening the son's of Generals to coerce "confessions" will hold off the mob for a time, but time is growing short for the witch hunt. Torquemada is currently a net detriment to the party.

You're wrong.

No, I certainly am not. The EU stopped processing the passports of member nations, which makes sense. That is the extent of it.

Your source says a passport must be shown .. no mention of stamps.
When I entered Gibraltar from Spain I had to request a stamp, as a souvenir.

You're wrong.

Maybe because Spain claims Gibraltar is PART OF SPAIN.... :eusa_whistle:

Fly into Paris, or Brussels, or Dusseldorf....

You're wrong.

More ignorance from you .. Gibraltar in British.

DERP

{

argumentum ad hominem

Logical Form:

Example #1:

Example #2:

}

Do you feel humiliated?

Good, you should.

I should feel humiliated because you didn't know what slander meant and then to prove you did you copied and pasted the definition? :badgrin:

Damn, I thought we beat the crack epidemic, but there you are sticking your head back in it.

Sorry, was that too slanderous for you , douche? :badgrin:

You're wrong.

More ignorance from you .. Gibraltar in British.

Read for content sploogy...

Maybe because Maybe because Spain claims Gibraltar is PART OF SPAIN

Do you feel humiliated?

Good, you should.

I should feel humiliated because you didn't know what slander meant and then to prove you did you copied and pasted the definition? :badgrin:

Damn, I thought we beat the crack epidemic, but there you are sticking your head back in it.

Sorry, was that too slanderous for you , douche? :badgrin:

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

Slink off while you're WAY behind, dumbfuck.

Oh, my! That's slander. :asshole:

I already did fuckwad. More bullshit slander illegally leaked by the Inquisition to try and manipulate public opinion.

Unnamed sources....

You Communists are such gutter scum.

Unnamed sources are often used by respected journalists. You just don't understand journalism. You are an ignoramus.

Forum List

Back