Mueller hires ANOTHER Trump Hating prosecutor

Bwuhahahaha....

That's like trying to say, "If negroes weren't black there would be no racism'.

Way to blame the people you're unfairly persecuting, snowflake.
When you lie at a Congressional hearing and refuse to provide requested documents to the special investigator, the blame is not unfair. It was earned.
Did you tell that to Eric Holder?

Susan Rice?

Will you tell that to Loretta Lynch?

I know he was 1000 times better than Hillary, and nothing that has happened since the election has altered that determination.

Yes,I realize that Hillary having a vagina scared you.

There's plenty of evidence plus all non DEPLORABLES know this investigation is still in its infancy stage.
It took two years to take down Nixon. Be patient. Trump's going down.
He's lived his life skirting the law and doing devious things. And you think he was going to stop because he's president?
Ha

I think the problem is, Trump never expected to win, and now that he has, he has no idea how to untangle himself from his family's sleazy dealings around the world.

He's an impeachment looking for a place to happen.

I started laughing right after you said "I think."

Robert Mueller just hired an Obama-era US prosecutor for Trump-Russia investigation

LOL dude isn't even hiding his hatred for President Trump and his FAKE investigation....NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will believe a damn thing good or bad that comes from this witch hunt....so much for being NEUTRAL,impossible when you hire people the President personally fired. Its time to end this witch hunt once and for all.Let congress do their own goofy investigation.

What do you have to worry about if Trump is not guilty?
Post your address if you have nothing to hide.
1313 Mockingbird Lane

You can call me at 867-5309

City, State and Zip, please.

In other words, you have no evidence.

When are all you snowflakes going to get a clue that no one is interested in your wacky unsubstantiated tirades against Trump? We sure as hell aren't interested in your made up fantasy history of Trump. You're a bunch of kooks, and clueless morons. You're also douche bags.

If you think I'm ever going to waste two seconds of my time disputing your idiocies, you are sadly deluded.
Bravo. You sir, are a sage. You have successfully (and accurately) stated our position on all your Obama rants for the last 9 years.

I never thought you had it in you, but I was wrong.

1313 Mockingbird Lane

Take your pick.

1313 Mockingbird Ln,Edmond, OK 73034
3 beds 2 baths 1,832 sqft

1313 Mockingbird Ln,The Villages, FL 32163

-- beds -- baths 1,939 sqft

1313 Mockingbird LnAustin, TX 78701
  • 5 beds
  • 4 baths
  • 5,567 sqft
  • 23,454 sqft lot size
  • Single-Family Home

You guys are amazing ...

1313 Mockingbird Lane was the address of the home of the Munsters.

867-5309 was the title of a 1981 song written by Alex Call and Jim Keller and performed by Tommy Tutone

You been had ... and you don't even know it.

:blowup:

1313 Mockingbird Lane

Take your pick.

1313 Mockingbird Ln,Edmond, OK 73034
3 beds 2 baths 1,832 sqft

1313 Mockingbird Ln,The Villages, FL 32163

-- beds -- baths 1,939 sqft

1313 Mockingbird LnAustin, TX 78701
  • 5 beds
  • 4 baths
  • 5,567 sqft
  • 23,454 sqft lot size
  • Single-Family Home

But does it come with a dragon? (Can't believe BriPat didn't get the joke.)

I just BET you would be this calm and fine about this is your precious messiah negro Obama was being investigated by forces that despised him eh?

I'm sure if there was something to investigate him for other than bizarre conspiracy theories, your boys in Congress would have done it.

Or maybe they learned their lesson from trying to impeach Clinton over a blow job.
They didn't impeach Clinton for a blowjob.

They impeached Clinton for lying about it.

BIg difference.

Robert Mueller just hired an Obama-era US prosecutor for Trump-Russia investigation

LOL dude isn't even hiding his hatred for President Trump and his FAKE investigation....NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will believe a damn thing good or bad that comes from this witch hunt....so much for being NEUTRAL,impossible when you hire people the President personally fired. Its time to end this witch hunt once and for all.Let congress do their own goofy investigation.

What do you have to worry about if Trump is not guilty?
Post your address if you have nothing to hide.
1313 Mockingbird Lane

Right over his head

I just BET you would be this calm and fine about this is your precious messiah negro Obama was being investigated by forces that despised him eh?

I'm sure if there was something to investigate him for other than bizarre conspiracy theories, your boys in Congress would have done it.

Or maybe they learned their lesson from trying to impeach Clinton over a blow job.

BIg difference.

Actually there isn't

BIg difference.

Which most sensible people considered ridiculous.

So let me get this straight- lying about a blowjob in a meritless civil suit is impeachable, but firing the FBI Director for investigating your cronies conspiring with a hostile power isn't.

It would seem the latter is more serious.

BIg difference.

Which most sensible people considered ridiculous...
Incorrect... vast numbers of quite sensible Americans view perjury before a grand jury and obstruction of justice to be very serious matters.

...So let me get this straight- lying about a blowjob in a meritless civil suit is impeachable...
It is if that lying occurs before a grand jury.

Perhaps the true fault was sexual predation against a near-child... a youthful intern barely old enough to know better... highly impressionable... overawed by power.

Only a notch or two above picking on little kids.

...but firing the FBI Director for investigating your cronies conspiring with a hostile power isn't...
1. unrelated - has nothing to do with Clinton's disgraceful behavior in a position of public trust, his lying before a grand jury, or his impeachment afterwards

2. Trump may, indeed, have obstructed justice - the Mueller investigation should give us those answers - I, for one, have never held differently

...It would seem the latter is more serious.
Yep.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back