Mueller hires ANOTHER Trump Hating prosecutor

I know he was 1000 times better than Hillary, and nothing that has happened since the election has altered that determination.

Yes,I realize that Hillary having a vagina scared you.

There's plenty of evidence plus all non DEPLORABLES know this investigation is still in its infancy stage.
It took two years to take down Nixon. Be patient. Trump's going down.
He's lived his life skirting the law and doing devious things. And you think he was going to stop because he's president?
Ha

I think the problem is, Trump never expected to win, and now that he has, he has no idea how to untangle himself from his family's sleazy dealings around the world.

He's an impeachment looking for a place to happen.

No halo right there I am sure but sure ain't no evidence about ANY ties to Russia doing anything in the election. Even democrat congressman have said that.
If there was no evidence, there would be no investigation. But when you get a number of the Presidents Cabinet or transition team saying one thing, then a week later saying the exact opposite, it raises red flags.

Congress: Senator Sessions, did you meet with any Russian members of their government?
Sessions: No.
A week later...

Sessions: Oh, I forgot, I did!

Congress: Mr. Flynn, are you getting paid from a foreign government?
Mike Flynn: No.
A week later...

Mike Flynn: Oh, that's right, I lobby for Turkey in my spare time.

WH press: Sean, did the President fire James Comey because of the Russian investigation?
Sean Spicer: No. He fired him on the recommendation of the Deputy Attorney General.
A week later...

Trump on national TV: When I fired Comey, I was thinking about the Russian investigation.
Something is definitely up when people keep changing their story.
Yup. Something is definitely up to rational thinking people.

Robert Mueller just hired an Obama-era US prosecutor for Trump-Russia investigation

LOL dude isn't even hiding his hatred for President Trump and his FAKE investigation....NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will believe a damn thing good or bad that comes from this witch hunt....so much for being NEUTRAL,impossible when you hire people the President personally fired. Its time to end this witch hunt once and for all.Let congress do their own goofy investigation.

What do you have to worry about if Trump is not guilty?
Post your address if you have nothing to hide.
1313 Mockingbird Lane

You can call me at 867-5309

Last edited:
A few pages back RWer asked why Trump was making policy concessions to Putin....

1. Link please

2. You mean like Barry telling Medvedev to tell Putin he will be more flexible after his te-election...?

Bwuhahaha...snowflakes are such hypocritical delusional sore losers....

At the time Russia was leaking the emails and Trump was using them in his campaign, Trump said he was considering lifting sanctions, recognizing Russian control of Crimea and declaring that in terms of murdering political opposition, the US was just as bad as Russia

And no, it is not the same thing Obama was doing. For one thing, Russia was not helping Obama get elected

You lie. Trump was not using them - the media was reporting them.

No crime.
No criminal activity.
No evidence.
No collusion.
No case.

Bwuhahahaha

Hillary lost - get over it snowflake.

No crime.
No criminal activity.
No evidence.
No collusion.
No case.

Bwuhahahaha

No.......actually Trump was reading from the leaks on a weekly basis to support his "Crooked Hillary" theme

Looks like Crooked Donnie to me

Last edited:
hey liberal nutjobs,

When Mueller says there's no collusion, how much crow are you going to eat?

Robert Mueller just hired an Obama-era US prosecutor for Trump-Russia investigation

LOL dude isn't even hiding his hatred for President Trump and his FAKE investigation....NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will believe a damn thing good or bad that comes from this witch hunt....so much for being NEUTRAL,impossible when you hire people the President personally fired. Its time to end this witch hunt once and for all.Let congress do their own goofy investigation.
LOLOL

No, you mean you brain-dead cons won't b'lieve it if Mueller finds something on Trump. But then, as Trump himself pointed out, he could shoot someone and y'all would still support him.

Meanwhile, back here on planet Earth, Mueller was selected by Trump's own Deputy Attorney General; and even if you don't b'lieve Mueller's findings, Congress will.

If Trump didn't do anything wrong, he has nothing to worry about

Firing Comey was a big mistake. He shouldn't compound it by trying to fire Mueller.

LOL you people wanted Comey fired don't deny it. ^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hell yes. It's a two-fer for us. We get the shit who cost Hillary tossed out AND we get Trump investigated for obstruction.

It's a win-win. :mm:

hey liberal nutjobs,

When Mueller says there's no collusion, how much crow are you going to eat?

I will accept Mueller's conclusions on everything related to the Trump investigation

Will you?

only if they exonerate trump

About what I expected

will mueller be fair? no

about what i expected

Why wouldn't Mueller be fair?

He is dealing in facts. If he has enough facts to prove criminal activity, he will provide them in his report
If not, Trump will be exhonerated

No crime.
No criminal activity.
No evidence.
No collusion.
No case.

Bwuhahahaha

No,,,actually Trump was reading from the leaks on w weekly basis to support his "Crooked Hillary" theme

Looks like Crooked Donnie to me
Daily basis, with tweets and all of his rallies.

Bwuhahahaha....

That's like trying to say, "If negroes weren't black there would be no racism'.

Way to blame the people you're unfairly persecuting, snowflake.
When you lie at a Congressional hearing and refuse to provide requested documents to the special investigator, the blame is not unfair. It was earned.

I know! Seriously who the fuck would want someone who wants a TRULY neutral investigation if there is one at all....just horrible!
You're calling it a "witch hunt" as if there was no evidence to launch an investigation. Trump has no halo over his head.
No halo right there I am sure but sure ain't no evidence about ANY ties to Russia doing anything in the election. Even democrat congressman have said that.
There's plenty of evidence plus all non DEPLORABLES know this investigation is still in its infancy stage.
He's lived his life skirting the law and doing devious things. And you think he was going to stop because he's president?
Ha

So where's the evidence, douche bag?
Example# 342 of proving you've been living in a cave the past two years.
I've caught you so many times knowing nothing of DT's history.
In other words, you have no evidence.

When are all you snowflakes going to get a clue that no one is interested in your wacky unsubstantiated tirades against Trump? We sure as hell aren't interested in your made up fantasy history of Trump. You're a bunch of kooks, and clueless morons. You're also douche bags.

If you think I'm ever going to waste two seconds of my time disputing your idiocies, you are sadly deluded.

I know! Seriously who the fuck would want someone who wants a TRULY neutral investigation if there is one at all....just horrible!
You're calling it a "witch hunt" as if there was no evidence to launch an investigation. Trump has no halo over his head.
Ha
Hey you want to illegally depose a rightfully elected president and piss off MILLIONS of gun owners you go right ahead :)
Illegally? Nope. There's enough dirt on Trump right now to LEGALLY get rid of his traitorous ass with his violation of the emolument clause of the Constitution and him ADMITTING he obstructed justice in the Russian investigation.

You're a delusional snowflake

Please keep it up. You're ensuring Trump's reelection.

Forum List

Back