Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

This is why Trump is in complete denial! All this action going on, but in his mind; "there's no collusion!" Sick! :102:
/——/ Who did the Ruskies collude with? BTW Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

It's something totally separate obviously! Just keep living in denial babe! We all feel for ya; NOT! :1peleas:
/——/ So in desperation, Muller indicted 13 Russians not even in the country.... Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha. No desperation here folks. Move along. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Isn't this just a bit hypocritical of us now considering that Obama was over there trying to do this very same thing to Bibi just a few years ago?

good effort

next time use hillary

:thup:

Indictment details

Beginning as early as 2014, the Russian organization Internet Research Agency began operations to interfere with the US political system, including the 2016 elections, according to the indictment.

The defendants allegedly posed as US persons, created false US personas and operated social media pages and groups designed to attract US audiences, the indictment reads. Two of the Russians also allegedly traveled to the United States in 2014 to gather intelligence for their operations.

The Internet Research Agency had a "strategic goal to sow discord in the US political system" including the election, according to the indictment.

Or as the trump cult/ Fox interprets it: It’s all a hoax.

Here’s another one:

You have the right to privacy
You have the right not to incriminate yourself

So why can Law Enforcement force you to do Sobriety exercises, take a breathilzer or if they chose, force you to submit to a blood test?

And if you refuse anything they ask you to do you lose your license, and are charged with driving under the influence anyways.

Nunes deserves the MVP in this after releasing the memo.

Actually, Nunes deserves a dunce award. How can that corrupt little piece of shit ever win re-election in California? He belongs in prison.

DVKWGvsU8AAia7I.jpg

Crazy Bernie is eerily quiet today. Is it the embezzling on vacation homes? Perhaps now his campaign is connected to Russian collusion! Wow!
Prime example of someone mentally disturbed.

Yup, I agree, Bernie is a bit strange.
I clearly was talking about conservatard and you know it.
Can’t you Trump whores ever be honest about anything?

Oh fine, it's my fault you can't convey your ideas....dumbass.

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.

Eat that Orange Turd!
And the liar Trump still maintains there was no Russian interference in the 2016 General Election.

When did Trump say there was no Russian interference? Trump says HE did not collude with the Russians and today's report bears that out. Besides the report also states that it did not effect election results and the the Russians were playing against both sides. Meanwhile Hillary actually did collude with the Russians over the Uranium deal.

Don’t forget folks. Trump tweeted today for the 1000th time: “ No collusion, no collusion. “

It’s like every time you walk into the grocery store and you say,”
I didn’t steal that candy bar, no I did not.”

Indictment details

Beginning as early as 2014, the Russian organization Internet Research Agency began operations to interfere with the US political system, including the 2016 elections, according to the indictment.

The defendants allegedly posed as US persons, created false US personas and operated social media pages and groups designed to attract US audiences, the indictment reads. Two of the Russians also allegedly traveled to the United States in 2014 to gather intelligence for their operations.

The Internet Research Agency had a "strategic goal to sow discord in the US political system" including the election, according to the indictment.

Or as the trump cult/ Fox interprets it: It’s all a hoax.

This is still hilarious so they are being indicated for creating fake handles which you are doing right now, or is your real name Reasonable?

Don’t forget folks. Trump tweeted today for the 1000th time: “ No collusion, no collusion. “

And the report proves that there was no collusion. What's your beef?

You know liberals. They are so pathetic, they are all yelling "YOU SEE!!!!! THE RUSSIANS CHANGED THE VOTES!!!!!!!"

Not kidding. That is what they are saying.

And the report proves that there was no collusion. What's your beef?

where does it "prove" that?

trumptards are delusional

Forum List

Back