Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Don’t forget folks. Trump tweeted today for the 1000th time: “ No collusion, no collusion. “

It’s like every time you walk into the grocery store and you say,”
I didn’t steal that candy bar, no I did not.”

And the report proves that there was no collusion. What's your beef?
The report has NOTHING to do with it.
I see you’re just as brain dead as your serial sex offender..

Nope....these are the first if many indictments. Mueller is maticlous my building a case. Many more indictments to come.

These "indictments" have nothing to do with ANY American's.
It clearly shows something your POS president won’t admit. That Russians not only subverted our democracy in 2016 but they’re among us right now attempting more anti democracy shenanigans.

Top Intelligence Chiefs this week: Russia is already interfering in our midterms.

Yet our Russian whore president still won’t install sanctions against Russia and is afraid to hurt Vladamir’s feelings.

Russia isn't 1/100th as much of a threat to our democracy as swamp critters like Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Lynch, Rice, Strozk, and the rest of the gang.

Did write that it your Russian Bot? You pathetic traitor!
You have to forgive Bripat. Not only is he the village idiot, he doesn’t care if trump obstructed justice, laundered money or committed crimes against America.
His love and devotion is unconditional. He knows he’ll never have another white supremacist president so he’s hanging onto this one for dear life.
Was your grandmother a typical white woman?

You know liberals. They are so pathetic, they are all yelling "YOU SEE!!!!! THE RUSSIANS CHANGED THE VOTES!!!!!!!"

Not kidding. That is what they are saying.

The Left is grasping at straws.

Pathetic indeed!

Ok Leo. Prove how these indictments PROVE no collusion.
We’re all listening.

And Fusion GPS

Breaking just now, more will surly follow.

Eat that Orange Turd!
And the liar Trump still maintains there was no Russian interference in the 2016 General Election.

When did Trump say there was no Russian interference? Trump says HE did not collude with the Russians and today's report bears that out. Besides the report also states that it did not effect election results and the the Russians were playing against both sides. Meanwhile Hillary actually did collude with the Russians over the Uranium deal.

Don’t forget folks. Trump tweeted today for the 1000th time: “ No collusion, no collusion. “

Muller was investigating collusion with the Russians do you not know that?

Crazy Bernie is eerily quiet today. Is it the embezzling on vacation homes? Perhaps now his campaign is connected to Russian collusion! Wow!
Prime example of someone mentally disturbed.

Yup, I agree, Bernie is a bit strange.
I clearly was talking about conservatard and you know it.
Can’t you Trump whores ever be honest about anything?

they are Russians from the troll farm...

where does it "prove" that?

trumptards are delusional
Leo will now tell us how.

I doubt Leo could tell us what day it is

Russia: The 'cloud' over the White House

Yet all the trump cult sees is clear skies ahead.
Especially after nobama wire tapped Trump.
There was already a study done that proves trump lied. Yet you’re still lying about it?

Only a fool would think Trump wasn't ...
Yeah facts be damned.
That’s exactly what your fuhrer wants you to say.
You’re a joke man.
You’re so deep inside Trump’s colon it’s a wonder how you breathe.

Answer the question is your real name

Reasonable?

Yes

Or

No?

Look you could show Reasonable a picture of Hillary's dick in Putin's ass and he'd defend her. Conversely no matter WHAT proof you might be able to show him about Trump's proposed innocence he'd deny it's possibility.

So how does Mueller indicting all these Russians for election tampering have anything to do with Trump being innocent ?

Funny how he just swept Clinton and Obama’s Treasonous acts under the rug with that statement too.

In the end that is what they’d have to do if they want to protect those Two.

Basically they are calling the whole thing off before they start digging in to The DNC Obama and Clinton’s Collusion with Russia

Ok Leo. Prove how these indictments PROVE no collusion.
We’re all listening.

You mean beyond the fact that Rosenstein made it clear that today's events involved no American's, right?

You believe that you can put all your non-obstuction events on a timeline that it means they are actually prosecutable?

You are a special kind of dumbass.
Non obstruction?
Lol
Admitting firing Comey because of the Russian Investigation is text book obstruction tampon breath.

Well except that if it were that cut and dried Mueller would have already indicted him. You simply are NOT a bright guy.
You believe that you can put all your non-obstuction events on a timeline that it means they are actually prosecutable?

You are a special kind of dumbass.
Non obstruction?
Lol
Admitting firing Comey because of the Russian Investigation is text book obstruction tampon breath.

Well except that if it were that cut and dried Mueller would have already indicted him. You simply are NOT a bright guy.

Nope....these are the first if many indictments. Mueller is maticlous my building a case. Many more indictments to come.

These "indictments" have nothing to do with ANY American's.
It clearly shows something your POS president won’t admit. That Russians not only subverted our democracy in 2016 but they’re among us right now attempting more anti democracy shenanigans.

Top Intelligence Chiefs this week: Russia is already interfering in our midterms.

Yet our Russian whore president still won’t install sanctions against Russia and is afraid to hurt Vladamir’s feelings.

No Dip Shit….

What it proves is that the Russians wanted

to spread discourse and you Whack job liberals used

their Bull Shit for an excuse for your pathetic candidates loss.

It was the Russian Whore obama that scoffed at mitt romney

over the Russians, it was the Russian Whore Obama that told

Dmitry Medvedev to tell Vladimir Putin he would have more

Flexibility after the election.. It was that fat slut hillary

that sold uranium to the Russians…..

Forum List

Back