Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

LMAO! Trump supporters for some reason backing the Russians that were throwing whatever they could into our gears, too embarrassed to admit that they and their orange God were WRONG all this time. Not realizing that they are USUALLY the ones who are wrong, or at least more wrong than anyone else.
not backing russians.

laughing at you.

different.

Laughing at me? Why? "Hmm, I've been saying all this time that the Russians were actually innocent scapegoats for the evil MSM. Turns out that was complete bullshit, and the Russians were doing exactly what everyone with a brain cell knew what they were doing; fucking with the United States. Shit ... guess I'd better ... laugh at the smart people!! Lololol ... *sobs"
seemed like the thing to do at the time.

I don't know who is now more scared...Trump or his supporters....

This thread is 80 pages of deflection to Hillary and Obama, denials of "fake news", and the truly vile and sick ad hominem attacks on FBI and DOJ...

Trump supporters are a cultish tribe. They perceive a lawful investigation as an attack or aggression -- similar to how religious cults see outside authorities knocking on the door. Attacking the Cult leader (Trump) is an attack on them as individuals. Legitimate news stories about Trump feel like personal attacks to them--their sense of self is tied to his "success" as President.

Because the critics of Trump before the election were calling his supporters idiots or deplorable, the victory must.have felt like a vindication "see, I'm not such an idiot." Thus if Trump ultimate fails because of a corruption scandal, that will be a reversal of the vindication and they will engage in all manner of defense mechanisms to protect their sense of self-worth and esteem.

This is sad because freedom comes from admitting you were wrong. They will choose to live in a jail of denial and alt reality instead of saying, "Yeah, the guy turned out to be no good."

Hey....No Trump corruption was found in the report. :poke:

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.
We now know Trump has been lying to you about the Russian interference and you still call it fake news.
Ha!

What we have is an administration not willing to do anything stop massacres in schools or Russian interference in our democracy but willing to take extraordinary steps to stop poor people from getting health insurance.

What we have are post-modern, neo-Marxist leftist Democrats who salivate at the prospect of using tragedies to promote their Marxist agenda, take our weapons and take our money to distribute it so as best serve sate their personal, insatiable, thirst for power.

‘We’ll be taken over by Russians’: Ex-Bush White House official warns Americans are ‘sitting ducks’
there's that big font we've come to know and love! you can never be wrong when you be bold!

Wow. It even has a picture of some square-faced guy in the post. Should I be concerned? The square-faced guy makes it all look pretty serious.

What we have is an administration not willing to do anything stop massacres in schools or Russian interference in our democracy but willing to take extraordinary steps to stop poor people from getting health insurance.

What we have are post-modern, neo-Marxist leftist Democrats who salivate at the prospect of using tragedies to promote their Marxist agenda, take our weapons and take our money to distribute it so as best serve sate their personal, insatiable, thirst for power.

‘We’ll be taken over by Russians’: Ex-Bush White House official warns Americans are ‘sitting ducks’
there's that big font we've come to know and love! you can never be wrong when you be bold!
changing the subject to the size of my font ? LOL I must be winning
LOL
Malcolm Nance @MalcolmNance
Wrong. Russia decided operations just after Miss Universe announcement in June 13. Hired main staff after Miss Universe In Nov 13. Worked full time naming Trump as their candidate fm 2015-2016. #TrumpRussia https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/964594780088033282 …

3:23 PM - Feb 16, 2018

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.
I read the indictment. This is sad.

It's very disheartening to realize that the FBI dedicated such an incredible amount of our very limited law enforcement resources just to get worthless indictments of people for posting stuff like this on social media.

Bernie_Sanders_in_speedo_insert_courtesy_House_Intelligence_Committee.jpg

Heads should roll at the FBI. The utter fucking incompetence of the FBI leadership is astounding.

We now know Trump has been lying to you about the Russian interference and you still call it fake news.
Ha!

Wrap it up already. You schmucks are beaten. You lost. Hillary will never be President, Trump is here to stay, and there's not a single thing you can do or say the change anything.

Nobody likes a sore loser.

Wow. It even has a picture of some square-faced guy in the post. Should I be concerned? The square-faced guy makes it all look pretty serious.
LEGOMAN with a cheesy make up job?

nah. he looks harmless if he gets close use a hair dryer on high heat and it should melt that shit off quick.

We know Russians invaded our social media, even our voting machines in 20 states. Now we know they were on the ground in our country trying to subvert our democracy..
This is a national crisis and what does Trump do about it?
Nothing.
Has trump put in congress approved sanctions yet?
Nope.
Trump continues to do Putin’s work for him and his supporters have no backbone to call him out on his dereliction of duty as president

you do not seem serious at all and you have never had a serious job like that guy who was a WH official ...in fact you are named for a fictional character in a pulp fiction written by a Russian Meth Head who ended up with Cancer treated by Medicare and while she was on Social security
27654862_10154939450811650_3708332466751073998_n.png

nah. he looks harmless if he gets close use a hair dryer on high heat and it should melt that shit off quick.
He still looks better than a Mango colored Mussolini Fat ass...the Russo Trump

You ignorant bunch of dumbassed cocksuckers...foreign governments are allowed to lobby the U.S.Congress. Biggest foreign interest group inside the Beltway is China. They spread around millions. Clinton campaign ...like a whore group that they were...took money from all comers for a “little action.”

Ha!

Trump didn't know as the offical report says.
We know Russians invaded our social media, even our voting machines in 20 states. Now we know they were on the ground in our country trying to subvert our democracy..
Nothing.
Nope.
Trump continues to do Putin’s work for him and his supporters have no backbone to call him out on his dereliction of duty as president

Why do anything at all? The report says none of Russian meddling changed the results of our election. What is your point? Oh yeah, you just hate Trump....Got it. :113:

He still looks better than a Mango colored Mussolini Fat ass...the Russo Trump
you need a new fascination dude. at this point i think it's just latent sexual desires of either the cheetos mascot or trump or a 3-way with all of you.

that's kinda sick dude.

No idea who the goober is, but he's an "Ex-Bush White House Official".

I'm scared now. Hope there aren't any Russkies hiding under my bed tonight.
:ack-1:

Nothing.
Nope.
Nothing ? No no Trump wanted a joint internet security alliance with the Russians ....
Screen-Shot-2017-07-10-at-2.23.53-PM.png

99% of these RW Russian sob's dont even understand the indictment itself.

exactly why Russia picked stupid shit Republicans to mind-bend at their will.

Forum List

Back