Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

RR is taking over, RR is replaces Mueller as face of investigation, RR now provides cover for Mueller, Mueller needs protection from slings and arrows, so of course the only conclusion to draw from this is...trump...hillary lost bro, you really do need to come down off that ledge
You know the investigation that you called "a total hoax" just indicted 13 bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not at all. indict away.

but to think it's anything but political is bullshit. what are the "guilty" russians going to do - come back and give up? not likely so this isn't a legal move now is it? we also don't know the extent of the indictments and funny (not really) how you leave off no americans were involved.

gonna crack me a new poop shoot if the right can go "there was no intent" and this is all over.

talk about political karma.
You all said the entire thing was a hoax triggered by Steele dossier. That bogus claim has been demolished. that is why you Trump gimps are "Moon Howling" .......its a sweet sound yes
no - just like you leave "illegal" off of "immigrant" - you leave off "trumps involvement" in the meddling.

but have fun spanky.
Trey Gowdy is the only House Republican who has seen all the classified information from the Russian investigation that was the basis of the Nunes memo.

And his response was... to quit politics. bwuahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
could you put stupid in a bigger font? it helps get the stupidity across.

bwuaha.
can you get better snark ...that stuff you put out sucks ass like Trump on Putin
wow - you got a trump and putin smack in! i didn't realize i was on such a high brow level of snarkness.

but i made you change your font size. :)

i win. neener neener.

I don't know who is now more scared...Trump or his supporters....

This thread is 80 pages of deflection to Hillary and Obama, denials of "fake news", and the truly vile and sick ad hominem attacks on FBI and DOJ...

Trump supporters are a cultish tribe. They perceive a lawful investigation as an attack or aggression -- similar to how religious cults see outside authorities knocking on the door. Attacking the Cult leader (Trump) is an attack on them as individuals. Legitimate news stories about Trump feel like personal attacks to them--their sense of self is tied to his "success" as President.

Because the critics of Trump before the election were calling his supporters idiots or deplorable, the victory must.have felt like a vindication "see, I'm not such an idiot." Thus if Trump ultimate fails because of a corruption scandal, that will be a reversal of the vindication and they will engage in all manner of defense mechanisms to protect their sense of self-worth and esteem.

This is sad because freedom comes from admitting you were wrong. They will choose to live in a jail of denial and alt reality instead of saying, "Yeah, the guy turned out to be no good."

LMAO! Trump supporters for some reason backing the Russians that were throwing whatever they could into our gears, too embarrassed to admit that they and their orange God were WRONG all this time. Not realizing that they are USUALLY the ones who are wrong, or at least more wrong than anyone else.

we've got 13 russians packing to come back to the US of A for their crimes and an obstruction charge is only a decade or so away! let the left rejoice!
whistling past the graveyard LOL

What are you going to do? Extradite them from Russia for shitposting on the internet?

Good luck, mang. :laugh:
what are you in for?
well, i got caught running guns to mexico that were used in the killing of our own civilians. sucks but i did it and now i must pay the price. you?
i supported trump online.

when you put it like that i can see why the left is so pissed off.

What are you in for?

Well, i got caught stacking $1.8 billion dollars on a pallet and sending it to Iran. Evidently some of that money got spent on killing American soldiers in the Middle East. It sucks but i did it and now i must pay the price. you?

I supported Trump online.

:laughing0301:

RR is taking over, RR is replaces Mueller as face of investigation, RR now provides cover for Mueller, Mueller needs protection from slings and arrows, so of course the only conclusion to draw from this is...trump...hillary lost bro, you really do need to come down off that ledge
You know the investigation that you called "a total hoax" just indicted 13 bwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha
yea, go get 'em! i'll wait outside the courthouse to high 5 you as we drag them back here.

we've got 13 russians packing to come back to the US of A for their crimes and an obstruction charge is only a decade or so away! let the left rejoice!
whistling past the graveyard LOL

What are you going to do? Extradite them from Russia for shitposting on the internet?

Good luck, mang. :laugh:
what are you in for?
well, i got caught running guns to mexico that were used in the killing of our own civilians. sucks but i did it and now i must pay the price. you?
i supported trump online.

when you put it like that i can see why the left is so pissed off.

What are you in for?

Well, i got caught stacking $1.8 billion dollars on a pallet and sending it to Iran. Evidently some of that money got spent on killing American soldiers in the Middle East. It sucks but i did it and now i must pay the price. you?

I supported Trump online.

:laughing0301:
oh we can keep this going all night. list obama crimes and the other guy simply support trump online. :)

This thread is 80 pages of deflection to Hillary and Obama, denials of "fake news", and the truly vile and sick ad hominem attacks on FBI and DOJ...

Trump supporters are a cultish tribe. They perceive a lawful investigation as an attack or aggression -- similar to how religious cults see outside authorities knocking on the door. Attacking the Cult leader (Trump) is an attack on them as individuals. Legitimate news stories about Trump feel like personal attacks to them--their sense of self is tied to his "success" as President.

Because the critics of Trump before the election were calling his supporters idiots or deplorable, the victory must.have felt like a vindication "see, I'm not such an idiot." Thus if Trump ultimate fails because of a corruption scandal, that will be a reversal of the vindication and they will engage in all manner of defense mechanisms to protect their sense of self-worth and esteem.

This is sad because freedom comes from admitting you were wrong. They will choose to live in a jail of denial and alt reality instead of saying, "Yeah, the guy turned out to be no good."
LOL they are upset because they had thought it was a Hoax
upload_2018-2-16_20-32-49.jpeg
Trump repeatedly
casts doubt on
Russia probe

yea, go get 'em! i'll wait outside the courthouse to high 5 you as we drag them back here.

Russian ^^^^^^^

My goodness. You certainly have a vivid imagination.

What we have is an administration not willing to do anything stop massacres in schools or Russian interference in our democracy but willing to take extraordinary steps to stop poor people from getting health insurance.

What we have are post-modern, neo-Marxist leftist Democrats who salivate at the prospect of using tragedies to promote their Marxist agenda, take our weapons and take our money to distribute it so as best serve sate their personal, insatiable, thirst for power.

LMAO! Trump supporters for some reason backing the Russians that were throwing whatever they could into our gears, too embarrassed to admit that they and their orange God were WRONG all this time. Not realizing that they are USUALLY the ones who are wrong, or at least more wrong than anyone else.
not backing russians.

laughing at you.

different.

Trump Gimps are in an Uproar the Indictments of the Russians seems to have unnerved them a bit
not at all. indict away.

but to think it's anything but political is bullshit. what are the "guilty" russians going to do - come back and give up? not likely so this isn't a legal move now is it? we also don't know the extent of the indictments and funny (not really) how you leave off no americans were involved.

gonna crack me a new poop shoot if the right can go "there was no intent" and this is all over.

You all said the entire thing was a hoax triggered by Steele dossier. That bogus claim has been demolished. that is why you Trump gimps are "Moon Howling" .......its a sweet sound yes
no - just like you leave "illegal" off of "immigrant" - you leave off "trumps involvement" in the meddling.

but have fun spanky.
Trey Gowdy is the only House Republican who has seen all the classified information from the Russian investigation that was the basis of the Nunes memo.

I would think the Gang Of Eight
(intelligence)
can have access to all information. As well.

What we have is an administration not willing to do anything stop massacres in schools or Russian interference in our democracy but willing to take extraordinary steps to stop poor people from getting health insurance.

What we have are post-modern, neo-Marxist leftist Democrats who salivate at the prospect of using tragedies to promote their Marxist agenda, take our weapons and take our money to distribute it so as best serve sate their personal, insatiable, thirst for power.

‘We’ll be taken over by Russians’: Ex-Bush White House official warns Americans are ‘sitting ducks’

oh we can keep this going all night. list obama crimes and the other guy simply support trump online. :)
There is no Special Counsel Investigating Obama only the Putin Cock Scabbard is being Investigated .......dude
let me be clear when you so cleverly say "cock scabbard" - (other than your fascination for russian cock is getting pretty in need of therapy for you) are you referring to trump?

since when is trump himself under investigation for russian meddling?

There is no Special Counsel Investigating Obama only the Putin Cock Scabbard is being Investigated .......dude
let me be clear when you so cleverly say "cock scabbard" - (other than your fascination for russian cock is getting pretty in need of therapy for you) are you referring to trump?

since when is trump himself under investigation for russian meddling?
LOL

‘We’ll be taken over by Russians’: Ex-Bush White House official warns Americans are ‘sitting ducks’
there's that big font we've come to know and love! you can never be wrong when you be bold!

not backing russians.

laughing at you.

different.

Laughing at me? Why? "Hmm, I've been saying all this time that the Russians were actually innocent scapegoats for the evil MSM. Turns out that was complete bullshit, and the Russians were doing exactly what everyone with a brain cell knew what they were doing; fucking with the United States. Shit ... guess I'd better ... laugh at the smart people!! Lololol ... *sobs"

Trump Gimps are in an Uproar the Indictments of the Russians seems to have unnerved them a bit
not at all. indict away.

but have fun spanky.

I would think the Gang Of Eight can have access to all information. As well.

The only reason they don't release that information is because they don't want to witness the demise of the Democrat Party.

Who will then run against the Republicans in 2020?

Forum List

Back