Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

What we have are post-modern, neo-Marxist leftist Democrats who salivate at the prospect of using tragedies to promote their Marxist agenda, take our weapons and take our money to distribute it so as best serve sate their personal, insatiable, thirst for power.

‘We’ll be taken over by Russians’: Ex-Bush White House official warns Americans are ‘sitting ducks’
there's that big font we've come to know and love! you can never be wrong when you be bold!

Wow. It even has a picture of some square-faced guy in the post. Should I be concerned? The square-faced guy makes it all look pretty serious.
LEGOMAN with a cheesy make up job?

nah. he looks harmless if he gets close use a hair dryer on high heat and it should melt that shit off quick.

No idea who the goober is, but he's an "Ex-Bush White House Official".

I'm scared now. Hope there aren't any Russkies hiding under my bed tonight.
:ack-1:
No one knows who you are because you are using a pseudonym from a character in some cheap ass novel lol

What we have are post-modern, neo-Marxist leftist Democrats who salivate at the prospect of using tragedies to promote their Marxist agenda, take our weapons and take our money to distribute it so as best serve sate their personal, insatiable, thirst for power.

‘We’ll be taken over by Russians’: Ex-Bush White House official warns Americans are ‘sitting ducks’
there's that big font we've come to know and love! you can never be wrong when you be bold!

Wow. It even has a picture of some square-faced guy in the post. Should I be concerned? The square-faced guy makes it all look pretty serious.

nah. he looks harmless if he gets close use a hair dryer on high heat and it should melt that shit off quick.

they will be but don't worry, they have american names and use social media.

We know Russians invaded our social media, even our voting machines in 20 states. Now we know they were on the ground in our country trying to subvert our democracy..
This is a national crisis and what does Trump do about it?
Nothing.
Has trump put in congress approved sanctions yet?
Nope.
Trump continues to do Putin’s work for him and his supporters have no backbone to call him out on his dereliction of duty as president
Nothing ? No no Trump wanted a joint internet security alliance with the Russians ....
Screen-Shot-2017-07-10-at-2.23.53-PM.png
trump wanted a joint????

this changes everything.

We know Russians invaded our social media, even our voting machines in 20 states. Now we know they were on the ground in our country trying to subvert our democracy..
Nothing.
Nope.
Trump continues to do Putin’s work for him and his supporters have no backbone to call him out on his dereliction of duty as president
Nothing ? No no Trump wanted a joint internet security alliance with the Russians ....
trump wanted a joint????

this changes everything.
TRUMP: 'I really believe' Putin 'means it' when he says Russia didn't interfere in the election

TRUMP: 'I really believe' Putin 'means it' when he says Russia didn't interfere in the election
13 Russians Indicted for U.S. Election Interference

What we have is an administration not willing to do anything stop massacres in schools or Russian interference in our democracy but willing to take extraordinary steps to stop poor people from getting health insurance.

you do not seem serious at all and you have never had a serious job like that guy who was a WH official ...in fact you are named for a fictional character in a pulp fiction written by a Russian Meth Head who ended up with Cancer treated by Medicare and while she was on Social security
27654862_10154939450811650_3708332466751073998_n.png

Still not the least bit concerned and not the least bit impressed. Behold the field on which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Trump is here to stay, whether you like it or not. You can shitpost, cry, walk around holding a stupid sign that says "Dump The Trump", or go outside and scream at the sky for all I care. But do you know what?

You can't change anything.

13 Russians / 1 new American (in Calif) have now been indicted on top of these 4:

Count to date: 18 and growing

1. Trump former adviser, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians during the election.
2. Former NSC adviser, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians after the election.
3. Two other ex-Trump aides, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, were indicted for alleged money laundering unrelated to the campaign.

Nothing.
Nope.
trump wanted a joint????

this changes everything.

IMPEACH THAT POTHEAD NOW!!!!!

I AM APPALLED. :blowup:

13 Russians / 1 new American (in Calif) have now been indicted on top of these 4:

Count to date: 18 and growing

1. Trump former adviser, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians during the election.
2. Former NSC adviser, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians after the election.
3. Two other ex-Trump aides, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, were indicted for alleged money laundering unrelated to the campaign.

Hey, guess what? I have had contacts with Russians. Want to know about them? I'll probably lie to you but that's ok. Mind yer own business.

My heart goes out to Hillary Clinton. She was so unfairly cheated out of the presidency. History will clearly reflect that.

She was both highly qualified and flawed--too smart for her own good + hubris. Similar to Nixon in many ways.

There were events beyond her control, however, it's easy to blame the outcome of a baseball game on a really bad call in the 9th and forget about leaving runners stranded in the early innings.

I understand why she had her own email server, but she must have known the risks. To not be aware how it was going to look, that was hubris which ultimately lead to moderates staying home, lower turnout in districts Obama won, and a huge number of Green and Libertarian "protest" votes in key states. It was her election to lose.

Obama's stoicism made him go out of his way to not even appear to tip the scales. (which he's being accused of anyway) -- no good deed...

Trump Has Helped Putin Cover Up a Crime
David Corn: “This means that Mueller’s probe could yield additional information regarding the details and breadth of the Russian campaign to intervene in the election to assist Trump. The president, who has yet to say anything in public showing he is committed to preventing Russian meddling in this year’s election, can continue to dismiss such material as ‘fake news’ produced by a ‘witch hunt.’ (According to the Washington Post, in his first year as president, Trump said the Russia probe was a Democratic hoax 44 times.)”

“Hours after Friday’s indictment, Trump issued a statement once again dismissing the Russia investigation for producing ‘outlandish partisan attacks, wild and false allegations, and far-fetched theories.’ But with this indictment—and possibly others—Mueller has demonstrated that Trump, by refusing to acknowledge fully the Russian assault of 2016, has been helping Putin cover up a crime. “

After one year of wasting money

That's all they got?

13 russians?

UN- F- BELIEVABLE!

Did you get your talking points from Putin?

Yes, we have a lot of Putin puppets on here. The Republican Party has sold their soul to the Orange Clown...who long ago sold his soul to Putin. Mueller is tying up the case in a big bow. He is waiting for the big indictments at the end. Yes, there was a crime taking place here. Yes, Trump obstructed the investigation of that crime. Yes, Trump will either resign or be impeached by the next Democratically controlled congress.

Republicans can make their choice now. Call out the Orange Clown or fall like never before in November.

they will be but don't worry, they have american names and use social media.

Masquerading as "concerned" Democrats, imploring everyone to vote for Bernie or Jill instead of that mean ol' Hillary? Or to turn against Trump as the poster above me stated?

:lmao:

Trump Has Helped Putin Cover Up a Crime
David Corn: “This means that Mueller’s probe could yield additional information regarding the details and breadth of the Russian campaign to intervene in the election to assist Trump. The president, who has yet to say anything in public showing he is committed to preventing Russian meddling in this year’s election, can continue to dismiss such material as ‘fake news’ produced by a ‘witch hunt.’ (According to the Washington Post, in his first year as president, Trump said the Russia probe was a Democratic hoax 44 times.)”

“Hours after Friday’s indictment, Trump issued a statement once again dismissing the Russia investigation for producing ‘outlandish partisan attacks, wild and false allegations, and far-fetched theories.’ But with this indictment—and possibly others—Mueller has demonstrated that Trump, by refusing to acknowledge fully the Russian assault of 2016, has been helping Putin cover up a crime. “

David Corn? He's a liberal, democrat hack dude.

My heart goes out to Hillary Clinton. She was so unfairly cheated out of the presidency. History will clearly reflect that.

She was both highly qualified and flawed--too smart for her own good + hubris. Similar to Nixon in many ways.

There were events beyond her control, however, it's easy to blame the outcome of a baseball game on a really bad call in the 9th and forget about leaving runners stranded in the early innings.

I understand why she had her own email server, but she must have known the risks. To not be aware how it was going to look, that was hubris which ultimately lead to moderates staying home, lower turnout in districts Obama won, and a huge number of Green and Libertarian "protest" votes in key states. It was her election to lose.

Obama's stoicism made him go out of his way to not even appear to tip the scales. (which he's being accused of anyway) -- no good deed...

And as a result of all these factors we are now stuck with an illegitimate regime....

It took NaziCons, Russians, and Comey to beat her. She's one hell of a woman.

Russia spends $1.5 million A MONTH for over 2 years warping the single brain cell of Republican Trump supporters.

they god damn sure got their moneys worth.

big problem - now they're exposed- the election is over - but the investigation ISN'T .. NOT BY A LONG SHOT

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Forum List

Back