Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

when I force them to talk about fonts it means I won
It means you have nothing of value to add. Which is 99% of your posts.
You are a very impressive Idiot

c491aa5b24c96bfdfbc6280d92910bab--god-bless-america-politicians.jpg
cause saying "you are a very impressive idiot" only once is never enough, so bold one and leave the other cold and alone.

c491aa5b24c96bfdfbc6280d92910bab--god-bless-america-politicians.jpg

You're trying too hard to convince everyone that you're in reality, one of Putin's Russian internet trolls. I on the other hand have more faith in humanity and I'm willing to go out on a limb here in your defense, ok?

Don't let me down here.

You're trying too hard to convince everyone that you're in reality, one of Putin's Russian internet trolls. I on the other hand have more faith in humanity and I'm willing to go out on a limb here in your defense, ok?

Don't let me down here.
Special Counsel Mueller will see you now.

Please watch your step on the way in...

Nothing to do with my stand but hey, we know you are a big piece of shit.
suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu
As a former prosecutor, I find it significant that Deputy AG Rosenstein specifically chose to repeat the words "this indictment" instead of saying "this investigation." His very specific word choice suggests there may be other indictments that include Americans who conspired. https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/964570205354708994 …

9:14 PM - Feb 16, 2018

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu
As a former prosecutor, I find it significant that Deputy AG Rosenstein specifically chose to repeat the words "this indictment" instead of saying "this investigation." His very specific word choice suggests there may be other indictments that include Americans who conspired. https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/964570205354708994 …

and....? Not sure what your point is.

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

now is this an "investigation" or a "matter" cause you know - words do MATTER.

no pity dude.

Trump is talking about the claim he colluded moron. Even your link has no actual quote of Trump saying what you claim. That being said, even if Trump said there was no Russian meddling no one with any brains would blame him because the report says no one knew some of these guys were Russian operatives. Proving once again, all the left has against Trump is their baseless, seething hatred of the man.

:rolleyes:

funny you should endeavor to call anyone else a moron, you fucking simpleton MORON.

your seething hatred for rule of law in defense of your country is pathetic.

morons sell their American soul for the love of a gilded charlatan.

NO ONE with any brains, or perhaps just a spec of honesty in their veins, doesn't understand that today's indictments are focused solely on one portion of the ONGOING investigation.

SO are you a MORON or just another trumpbot liar ??

we ALREADY KNOW the trump administration had communications with Russians NOT UNWITTINGLY and Mueller knows so much MORE!

stay tuned, MORON. :itsok:

"Some defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign and with other political activists to seek to co-ordinate political activities."

This is the key passage for the White House's effort to downplay the threat this indictment poses to Donald Trump and his presidency.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, in announcing the indictments, added that there was "no allegation in this indictment that any American had knowledge" of Russian activity.

Critics will highlight the "in this indictment" portion of that statement. While Mr Mueller's document asserts no Trump-connected individuals knew they were dealing with Russians, this isn't the end of the investigation.

The president, via Twitter and in a White House statement, insists this is proof that there was no collusion. :eusa_liar: It's better to say that there's no collusion alleged here. That certainly bolsters the White House's principal argument, but it doesn't cover any possible indictments to come.

What this indictment does do is devastate Mr Trump's past insistence that allegations of Russian meddling were a hoax.

Seven key takeaways from the Russian indictments

Mueller Still Investigating Possible Collusion, Source Says

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

no pity dude.
covfefe

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

no pity dude.
covfefe
and that's not even a word. :)

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

My point is you are a boring pompous Trump swallower Gimp , dude ...Trump told you the Russians did not interfere and he was wrong Right LOL

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

no pity dude.
covfefe
Tell it to Dotard

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

My pointy is you are a boring pompous Trump swallower Gimp , dude ...Trump told you the Russians did not interfere and he was wrong Right LOL

LOL! So you have no fucking clue what my position is. LOL! What a fuckin retard you are.

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

My pointy is you are a boring pompous Trump swallower Gimp , dude ...Trump told you the Russians did not interfere and he was wrong Right LOL

LOL! So you have no fucking clue what my position is. LOL! What a fuckin retard you are.
you are struggling

suffer bitch

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

no pity dude.
covfefe
Tell it to Dotard
pretty sure he knows. he's even made fun of himself for it.

but you keep your emo-flag flying high buddy. cause nothing is more righteous in this world than your emo-anger.

Forum List

Back