Mueller is better than I thought

Mueller and his group of hand picked Hillary minions have done exactly as I expected...providing cover for her by leaking news of secret Grand Jury indictments out at the very moment that she and the DNC have been exposed in the fake dossier scandal!

This "opening salvo" as you've described it...is nothing more than an attempt to manage the news...something that the Clinton camp has been doing all along.
Where do you get your talking points? Time to impeach Trump.

Mueller has played his first few cards but still has his hand under wraps

You can already see Trump in panic mode screaming.....Hillary!....Democrats....Witch Hunt

They do it every time. Deflect, destract, deny, stonewall, lie, change the subject.

When Manafort got caught he was a nobody they said. Now this George Papadapoulous guy is a nobody too. I guess as long as it wasn't Donald Trump himself the Trump team can get away with anything they want because no one is that important. Even Ivanka or Don. Jr. aren't Trump himself. That's what they'll say. Put Don Jr. in jail but let Trump keep running the government.

You can already see Trump in panic mode screaming.....Hillary!....Democrats....Witch Hunt

They do it every time. Deflect, destract, deny, stonewall, lie, change the subject.

When Manafort got caught he was a nobody they said. Now this George Populousness guy is a nobody too. I guess as long as it wasn't Donald Trump himself the Trump team can get away with anything they want because no one is that important. Even Ivanka or Don. Jr. aren't Trump himself. That's what they'll say. Put Don Jr. in jail but let Trump keep running the government.

George Populousness was merely a coffee boy LOL!

Joseph Mifsud is the professor

i expected more indictments to be handed down......they have had time..why just two?
Mueller is using the same strategy used by a Marine Corp Rifle Company Field Commander. It is the same strategy he has used to investigate and prosecute cases his entire career. The initial attack is meant to be a probe and for setting up the next attack. Desertions and additional gains in intelligence will be followed by randomly targeted mortar rounds, snipers, and 40mm. Air assault is soon to follow.

Mueller appears to be methodically building a case

Trump can attack his motives, his staff....even fire him
But the evidence being collected by Mueller will remain

all those All Star investigators working the case are dissecting the Cockroach Cartel one wing, and one leg at a time.

all the RW dipshits can do is scream "CLINTON" at the top of their lungs.

You can see the panic already

This is usually the point where you get cover-up and obstruction

By just listening to the statements coming from the Trump White House you can just feel the panic

Mueller is just getting started and he is getting the desired response

who are the 33% that just amazes me.....
This is the saddest thing about all of this.

Never again will we be able to claim we are the exceptional nation to the rest of the world

cuz they have an immediate comeback

"You elected trump!"

We could regain that exceptionalism by showing the world we can end the Trump rein of error, before he starts world war 3.

I knew his reputation as a relentless prosecutor and have been curious about how quiet he has been. Comey was playing his hand to the press every day while Mueller has quietly gone about his business

So the first indictments have been dropped. Manafort was expected all along and his charges were what we expected

But Gates? He continued in the Trump circle long after Manafort was fired

And who the hell is George Papadopoulos? A seemingly minor player who was quietly arrested last July and has already plead guilty. He evidently not only accepted a deal but is singing like a canary. He is also said to have worn a wire in dealing with Trump insiders

This is only the opening salvo. I can't wait to see how this plays out
Well, to be fair, you think Obama was great. :)

When Manafort got caught he was a nobody they said. Now this George Populousness guy is a nobody too. I guess as long as it wasn't Donald Trump himself the Trump team can get away with anything they want because no one is that important. Even Ivanka or Don. Jr. aren't Trump himself. That's what they'll say. Put Don Jr. in jail but let Trump keep running the government.

Even coffee boys have ears

This coffee boy was allowed to have meetings with the Russians!

I knew his reputation as a relentless prosecutor and have been curious about how quiet he has been. Comey was playing his hand to the press every day while Mueller has quietly gone about his business

So the first indictments have been dropped. Manafort was expected all along and his charges were what we expected

But Gates? He continued in the Trump circle long after Manafort was fired

And who the hell is George Papadopoulos? A seemingly minor player who was quietly arrested last July and has already plead guilty. He evidently not only accepted a deal but is singing like a canary. He is also said to have worn a wire in dealing with Trump insiders

This is only the opening salvo. I can't wait to see how this plays out
Well, to be fair, you think Obama was great. :)

That's why he is known as The Great Obama

Even coffee boys have ears

This coffee boy was allowed to have meetings with the Russians!

A lot of Trump guys go from praise to being "nothing".And always Trump goes back to the 'Hilary' refrain.

Forum List

Back