Mueller is better than I thought

I knew his reputation as a relentless prosecutor and have been curious about how quiet he has been. Comey was playing his hand to the press every day while Mueller has quietly gone about his business

So the first indictments have been dropped. Manafort was expected all along and his charges were what we expected

But Gates? He continued in the Trump circle long after Manafort was fired

And who the hell is George Papadopoulos? A seemingly minor player who was quietly arrested last July and has already plead guilty. He evidently not only accepted a deal but is singing like a canary. He is also said to have worn a wire in dealing with Trump insiders

This is only the opening salvo. I can't wait to see how this plays out

I think your going to be sad.

We shall see how much access "coffee boy" was given
Wasn't "The Great Obama" Bill's coffee boy? That's right: 'Game Change' Excerpt: Bill Clinton On Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Getting Us Coffee' | HuffPost

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Obama would have made a great coffee boy.
You dunderheads can’t post in even one thread without mentioning a Clinton or Obama. Still pissed the Bill and Barack were 2 term presidents?
I did not introduce the term "coffee boy", furthermore, I agree that Obama would have made a great one!
The Great Obama was one of our greatest modern Presidents

Crooked Donnie is a laughing stock

I knew his reputation as a relentless prosecutor and have been curious about how quiet he has been. Comey was playing his hand to the press every day while Mueller has quietly gone about his business

So the first indictments have been dropped. Manafort was expected all along and his charges were what we expected

And who the hell is George Papadopoulos? A seemingly minor player who was quietly arrested last July and has already plead guilty. He evidently not only accepted a deal but is singing like a canary. He is also said to have worn a wire in dealing with Trump insiders

Indeed, to make something out of nothing is an insurmountable task. Considering that, he is remarkable.

Indeed, to make something out of nothing is an insurmountable task. Considering that, he is remarkable.
Laughing

That "Nothing Burger" you guys keep bringing up is turning into a Shit Sandwich

i expected more indictments to be handed down......they have had time..why just two?

According to the Washington Post, White House staff are all on edge over these indictments. Perhaps Mueller is hoping some nervous staffers will come forward to make a deal before the shit really hits the fan.

In regards to Flynn, his Grand Jury has been empaneled in another jurisdiction so perhaps the focus has been to get charges filed by the second grand jury which is dealing with more than one defendant.

Is Flynn cooperating? First I heard he was, then that he wasn’t. Flynn’s the guy Donnie has been most worried about. Makes me wonder what Flynn knows.

I'm reaching? You mean that wasn't leaked from the Grand Jury? I suppose you're claiming it was leaked by Republicans and not all of the Clinton minions that Mueller has loaded his investigation with? Grand Jury proceedings are supposed to be secret, Winger. Whoever leaked that information about indictments being handed out to provide cover for Clinton on a week where she was getting lambasted in the news should be facing jail time!

Me thinks you have the tail wagging the dog

Republicans have ignited yet another unfounded Clinton conspiracy in anticipation of Mueller releasing his first indictments. The smoke screen won't work

Unfounded? I'm sorry, Winger but Hillary Clinton and the DNC PAID RUSSIANS to put out a fake dossier on Donald Trump shortly before the election and then the Obama Administration used that fake dossier to get permission to wire tap the Trump campaign! That isn't a "smoke screen"! That's one more sleazy Clinton move and one more abuse of power by Barack Obama.

The Dossier isn’t “fake”. Most of it has been verified by the FBI. The Clinton campaign didn’t pay Russians. The Dossier was put together by a former British MI5 agent not by Russians.

The Trump Campsign wasn’t wire tapped. Only Manaforte was wire tapped and that was in relation to the matters which resulted in the charges that were just filed - nothing to do with the campaign.

Norman, your abject ignorance on what is going on is appalling. Right wing and stupid is no way to go through life. No wonder you voted for Trump.

I'm reaching? You mean that wasn't leaked from the Grand Jury? I suppose you're claiming it was leaked by Republicans and not all of the Clinton minions that Mueller has loaded his investigation with? Grand Jury proceedings are supposed to be secret, Winger. Whoever leaked that information about indictments being handed out to provide cover for Clinton on a week where she was getting lambasted in the news should be facing jail time!

Republicans have ignited yet another unfounded Clinton conspiracy in anticipation of Mueller releasing his first indictments. The smoke screen won't work

Unfounded? I'm sorry, Winger but Hillary Clinton and the DNC PAID RUSSIANS to put out a fake dossier on Donald Trump shortly before the election and then the Obama Administration used that fake dossier to get permission to wire tap the Trump campaign! That isn't a "smoke screen"! That's one more sleazy Clinton move and one more abuse of power by Barack Obama.

The Dossier isn’t “fake”. Most of it has been verified by the FBI. The Clinton campaign didn’t pay Russians. The Dossier was put together by a former British MI5 agent not by Russians.

The Trump Campsign wasn’t wire tapped. Only Manaforte was wire tapped and that was in relation to the matters which resulted in the charges that were just filed - nothing to do with the campaign.

Norman, your abject ignorance on what is going on is appalling. Right wing and stupid is no way to go through life. No wonder you voted for Trump.

LOL you seem to dodge having no substance. Manafort was tapped sure. But at Trump tower?? In Trump's property and also home where he lived on couple floors up!? He was wiretapped! To paraphrase.. And that bogus dossier has been so fantasized going on two years with no facts. Just some mindless made up story ruining journalism.

Mueller has played his first few cards but still has his hand under wraps

You can already see Trump in panic mode screaming.....Hillary!....Democrats....Witch Hunt

They do it every time. Deflect, destract, deny, stonewall, lie, change the subject.

When Manafort got caught he was a nobody they said. Now this George Populousness guy is a nobody too. I guess as long as it wasn't Donald Trump himself the Trump team can get away with anything they want because no one is that important. Even Ivanka or Don. Jr. aren't Trump himself. That's what they'll say. Put Don Jr. in jail but let Trump keep running the government.

George Populousness was merely a coffee boy LOL!

Joseph Mifsud is the professor
He did the dirty work for the trumps. Dealt with Russia. Even Jeff sessions was busted colluding with Russia. Don jr, Jarod, manafort. The list goes on and on. No man is above the law.

LOL you seem to dodge having no substance. Manafort was tapped sure. But at Trump tower?? In Trump's property and also home where he lived on couple floors up!? He was wiretapped! To paraphrase.. And that bogus dossier has been so fantasized going on two years with no facts. Just some mindless made up story ruining journalism.
And it's led to indictments. Not like the Benghazi or email witch hunts

So you overlook the fact Crooked H was secretary of state not handling her classified information. But if a Trump cabinet member did the same. You cronies would be all unhinged. I gotcha. But yeah, those circus indictments are not about Trump by the way. So let's talk about Benghazi since you mentioned it.

Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL It is the people of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown that will be before the judge. Not Clinton or Obama. And then, after President Pence takes office, he can either pardon the clown, or watch him go before a judge.

A thread devoted to libs jerking each other off... All having wet dreams at the same time...

You libtards are going to be sorely disappointed when it ends up being Clinton and Clan Obama in cuffs soon...

Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL It is the people of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown that will be before the judge. Not Clinton or Obama. And then, after President Pence takes office, he can either pardon the clown, or watch him go before a judge.
And then pence loses to Oprah or some popular progressive in 2020

A thread devoted to libs jerking each other off... All having wet dreams at the same time...

You libtards are going to be sorely disappointed when it ends up being Clinton and Clan Obama in cuffs soon...

Yes, soon. It’s been 25 years of investigations against the Clintons. 17 investigations in total, one special prosecutor, $100 million dollars Republicans have spent investigating their rumours and lies and not one indictment.

Soon. When pigs fly.

So you overlook the fact Crooked H was secretary of state not handling her classified information. But if a Trump cabinet member did the same. You cronies would be all unhinged. I gotcha. But yeah, those circus indictments are not about Trump by the way. So let's talk about Benghazi since you mentioned it.

Trump has a private server at the White House right now. Jared, Ivanka and other staffers are using their private email accounts for government business. Not one word of criticism from anyone, just like W and his staff before. It’s only when Clinton does it you deem it a crime.

i expected more indictments to be handed down......they have had time..why just two?
Mueller is using the same strategy used by a Marine Corp Rifle Company Field Commander. It is the same strategy he has used to investigate and prosecute cases his entire career. The initial attack is meant to be a probe and for setting up the next attack. Desertions and additional gains in intelligence will be followed by randomly targeted mortar rounds, snipers, and 40mm. Air assault is soon to follow.

Targeted mortar rounds and snipers? LOL I know that's your snowflake wet dream, Camp but don't hold your breath for the "air assault" on the White House!

You've got indictments. That and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks!

Forum List

Back