Mueller is better than I thought

Unfounded? I'm sorry, Winger but Hillary Clinton and the DNC PAID RUSSIANS to put out a fake dossier on Donald Trump shortly before the election and then the Obama Administration used that fake dossier to get permission to wire tap the Trump campaign! That isn't a "smoke screen"! That's one more sleazy Clinton move and one more abuse of power by Barack Obama.

The Dossier isn’t “fake”. Most of it has been verified by the FBI. The Clinton campaign didn’t pay Russians. The Dossier was put together by a former British MI5 agent not by Russians.

The Trump Campsign wasn’t wire tapped. Only Manaforte was wire tapped and that was in relation to the matters which resulted in the charges that were just filed - nothing to do with the campaign.

Norman, your abject ignorance on what is going on is appalling. Right wing and stupid is no way to go through life. No wonder you voted for Trump.

LOL you seem to dodge having no substance. Manafort was tapped sure. But at Trump tower?? In Trump's property and also home where he lived on couple floors up!? He was wiretapped! To paraphrase.. And that bogus dossier has been so fantasized going on two years with no facts. Just some mindless made up story ruining journalism.
And it's led to indictments. Not like the Benghazi or email witch hunts

So you overlook the fact Crooked H was secretary of state not handling her classified information. But if a Trump cabinet member did the same. You cronies would be all unhinged. I gotcha. But yeah, those circus indictments are not about Trump by the way. So let's talk about Benghazi since you mentioned it.

Trump has a private server at the White House right now. Jared, Ivanka and other staffers are using their private email accounts for government business. Not one word of criticism from anyone, just like W and his staff before. It’s only when Clinton does it you deem it a crime.
Since these tactics work on stupid voters I can see why republicans operate the way they do. It works on the underinformed.

Reminds me of when Larry flynt exposed all the senators who busted bill for having mistresses too

Unfounded? I'm sorry, Winger but Hillary Clinton and the DNC PAID RUSSIANS to put out a fake dossier on Donald Trump shortly before the election and then the Obama Administration used that fake dossier to get permission to wire tap the Trump campaign! That isn't a "smoke screen"! That's one more sleazy Clinton move and one more abuse of power by Barack Obama.

The Dossier isn’t “fake”. Most of it has been verified by the FBI. The Clinton campaign didn’t pay Russians. The Dossier was put together by a former British MI5 agent not by Russians.

The Trump Campsign wasn’t wire tapped. Only Manaforte was wire tapped and that was in relation to the matters which resulted in the charges that were just filed - nothing to do with the campaign.

Norman, your abject ignorance on what is going on is appalling. Right wing and stupid is no way to go through life. No wonder you voted for Trump.

LOL you seem to dodge having no substance. Manafort was tapped sure. But at Trump tower?? In Trump's property and also home where he lived on couple floors up!? He was wiretapped! To paraphrase.. And that bogus dossier has been so fantasized going on two years with no facts. Just some mindless made up story ruining journalism.

So you overlook the fact Crooked H was secretary of state not handling her classified information. But if a Trump cabinet member did the same. You cronies would be all unhinged. I gotcha. But yeah, those circus indictments are not about Trump by the way. So let's talk about Benghazi since you mentioned it.

Trump has a private server at the White House right now. Jared, Ivanka and other staffers are using their private email accounts for government business. Not one word of criticism from anyone, just like W and his staff before. It’s only when Clinton does it you deem it a crime.

It's when Clinton pays hundreds of thousands of dollars out of her own pocket to install two private servers in her residence with which she conducts a pay for play policy at the State Department and hides the existence of those servers from Congressional oversight that I "deem" it a crime! It's when Hillary Clinton keeps top secret information on unsecured servers in direct violation of State Department regulations that I "deem" it a crime! It's when those servers are discovered and Clinton destroys files to keep them from falling into the hands of Congressional investigators that I "deem" it a crime!

What Clinton did was against the law, Dragonlady! This pathetic attempt to excuse what she did by claiming that others have done the same thing before her is laughable! Nobody has EVER done what Hillary Clinton has done while she was Secretary of State! She used her office to enrich the Clinton Foundation with millions of dollars "donated" by foreign entities trying to buy political favors!

It's when Clinton pays hundreds of thousands of dollars out of her own pocket to install two private servers in her residence with which she conducts a pay for play policy at the State Department and hides the existence of those servers from Congressional oversight that I "deem" it a crime! It's when Hillary Clinton keeps top secret information on unsecured servers in direct violation of State Department regulations that I "deem" it a crime! It's when those servers are discovered and Clinton destroys files to keep them from falling into the hands of Congressional investigators that I "deem" it a crime!

What Clinton did was against the law, Dragonlady! This pathetic attempt to excuse what she did by claiming that others have done the same thing before her is laughable! Nobody has EVER done what Hillary Clinton has done while she was Secretary of State! She used her office to enrich the Clinton Foundation with millions of dollars "donated" by foreign entities trying to buy political favors!
Nonsense. If I was going to release all your emails you'd delete 30,000 too. Privacy. What did wikileak find? Nothing major? Exactly. Stop spreading fake news

Since these tactics work on stupid voters I can see why republicans operate the way they do. It works on the underinformed.

Reminds me of when Larry flynt exposed all the senators who busted bill for having mistresses too

I'm curious, Sealy...when the veil is pulled back on our political class in Washington by investigations into who took money from Russians? Do you really think that Democrats haven't done EXACTLY what they're now going after Trump supporters for? Or do you naively think that Republicans are the only ones taking money from foreign sources?

Nonsense. If I was going to release all your emails you'd delete 30,000 too. Privacy. What did wikileak find? Nothing major? Exactly. Stop spreading fake news

Why would I delete anything? Privacy? Clinton has no right to privacy if she's conducting State Department business through a secret private server network! What she did was unlawful. She should be facing charges for it! It's about as blatant an example of exchanging political favors for cash money as I've ever seen.

I'm curious, Sealy...when the veil is pulled back on our political class in Washington by investigations into who took money from Russians? Do you really think that Democrats haven't done EXACTLY what they're now going after Trump supporters for? Or do you naively think that Republicans are the only ones taking money from foreign sources?
After citizens united sure.

They all used private email too. Seems you don't like us using your tactics

I knew his reputation as a relentless prosecutor and have been curious about how quiet he has been. Comey was playing his hand to the press every day while Mueller has quietly gone about his business

So the first indictments have been dropped. Manafort was expected all along and his charges were what we expected

But Gates? He continued in the Trump circle long after Manafort was fired

And who the hell is George Papadopoulos? A seemingly minor player who was quietly arrested last July and has already plead guilty. He evidently not only accepted a deal but is singing like a canary. He is also said to have worn a wire in dealing with Trump insiders

This is only the opening salvo. I can't wait to see how this plays out

Quiet? You do realize that he's not able to speak about the investigation, right? That's why Ken Starr, for instance, didn't respond when he was being pilloried by the press.

Why would I delete anything? Privacy? Clinton has no right to privacy if she's conducting State Department business through a secret private server network! What she did was unlawful. She should be facing charges for it! It's about as blatant an example of exchanging political favors for cash money as I've ever seen.
Like when bush deleted emails? And Powell used private email? Deja voo

I knew his reputation as a relentless prosecutor and have been curious about how quiet he has been. Comey was playing his hand to the press every day while Mueller has quietly gone about his business

So the first indictments have been dropped. Manafort was expected all along and his charges were what we expected

And who the hell is George Papadopoulos? A seemingly minor player who was quietly arrested last July and has already plead guilty. He evidently not only accepted a deal but is singing like a canary. He is also said to have worn a wire in dealing with Trump insiders

Quiet? You do realize that he's not able to speak about the investigation, right? That's why Ken Starr, for instance, didn't respond when he was being pilloried by the press.

Comey couldn't keep his mouth shut

Nobody in the Bush Administration used private servers to conduct pay for play with an entire department of government like Hillary Clinton did with the State Department, Sealy! Accusing Colin Powell of doing the same thing is an outright distortion of the truth and you know it!

Comey couldn't keep his mouth shut

There certainly are a lot of loud mouths in Washington.

Last edited:
Mueller and his group of hand picked Hillary minions have done exactly as I expected...providing cover for her by leaking news of secret Grand Jury indictments out at the very moment that she and the DNC have been exposed in the fake dossier scandal!

This "opening salvo" as you've described it...is nothing more than an attempt to manage the news...something that the Clinton camp has been doing all along.
Where do you get your talking points? Time to impeach Trump.

I would wait a little while and build up more evidence. Then, after the mid-term elections when the democrats take the house, both Trump and Pence can be impeached and the democratic house majority leader would become president. Hopefully it wouldn't be Pelosi.

Nobody in the Bush Administration used private servers to conduct pay for play with an entire department of government like Hillary Clinton did with the State Department, Sealy! Accusing Colin Powell of doing the same thing is an outright distortion of the truth and you know it!

No the Bush Administration just awarded a multi-billion dollar untendered government contract for providing supplies to the military in Iraq to Halliburton, a company in which Dick Cheney’s was a major shareholder. Halliburton was also given a huge untendered contract for Katrina clean-up.

Rumsfeld’s drug company manufactured Tamiflu, and the government bought up their entire supply to fight a flu epidemic that never happened.

There have been multiple Republican investigations of the Clinton Foundation which have determined that there was no “pay for play”. If there was, Republicans would have charged the Clintons years ago.

Once again, you confuse the highly respected 5-star rated Clinton Foundation with the dodgy charitable antics of the Trump Family, whose family foundation has been shut down after illegal fundraising, illegal campaign contributions, using donated funds to settle business law suits, and to using donated funds to purchase sports memorabilia.

The Trump’s are also under police investigation for skimming over $3 million from funds donated for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.

Did she really do pay for play? Prove it. Then show me when Trump's boys get caught doing it that you care as much. Because when Republicans do it all you say is, "well they all do it".

So it seems to be ok for Trump to break laws but not Hillary???

I can't take you guys seriously. Your fake outrage is hilarious. Your hypocrisy is amazing.

Literally Trump is running a pay to play in all his hotels. People are renting rooms and no one is even staying the night. What are they buying?

We need to see Trumps taxes. If you won't be transparent don't try to guess at what the Clinton foundation was doing.

Analysis | The repeated, incorrect claim that Russia obtained ‘20 percent of our uranium’

I knew it!!!

What became clear this week is that much of the investigation is following the money trail

It seems to be thoroughly engaged with Russia

No the Bush Administration just awarded a multi-billion dollar untendered government contract for providing supplies to the military in Iraq to Halliburton, a company in which Dick Cheney’s was a major shareholder. Halliburton was also given a huge untendered contract for Katrina clean-up.

Rumsfeld’s drug company manufactured Tamiflu, and the government bought up their entire supply to fight a flu epidemic that never happened.

There have been multiple Republican investigations of the Clinton Foundation which have determined that there was no “pay for play”. If there was, Republicans would have charged the Clintons years ago.

Once again, you confuse the highly respected 5-star rated Clinton Foundation with the dodgy charitable antics of the Trump Family, whose family foundation has been shut down after illegal fundraising, illegal campaign contributions, using donated funds to settle business law suits, and to using donated funds to purchase sports memorabilia.

The Trump’s are also under police investigation for skimming over $3 million from funds donated for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.

Then they try to change the subject to a lie

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Why do they do this? They think the American people are stupid. Unfortunately I agree with them. They are stupid. It's why our politicians are so fucking corrupt.

Forum List

Back