Mueller is better than I thought

Mueller has played his first few cards but still has his hand under wraps

You can already see Trump in panic mode screaming.....Hillary!....Democrats....Witch Hunt

They do it every time. Deflect, destract, deny, stonewall, lie, change the subject.

When Manafort got caught he was a nobody they said. Now this George Populousness guy is a nobody too. I guess as long as it wasn't Donald Trump himself the Trump team can get away with anything they want because no one is that important. Even Ivanka or Don. Jr. aren't Trump himself. That's what they'll say. Put Don Jr. in jail but let Trump keep running the government.

George Populousness was merely a coffee boy LOL!

Joseph Mifsud is the professor

Even coffee boys have ears

This coffee boy was allowed to have meetings with the Russians!

A lot of Trump guys go from praise to being "nothing".And always Trump goes back to the 'Hilary' refrain.

Is a sign of desperation

You can see the panic already

This is usually the point where you get cover-up and obstruction

Nobody saw the Papadapoulos case coming. It was over and done, before Trump had time to draft a pardon.

If the guy wore a wire, it could be the end of the Trump administration
It seems his direct access to Trump was curtailed. I don't have much doubt that even if he testified in a deposition or court that he was in a meeting where he told Trump the Ruskies wanted to dish dirt to him on Hillary, people in the admin will commit perjury before they say Trump ok'ed the contacts.

I knew his reputation as a relentless prosecutor and have been curious about how quiet he has been. Comey was playing his hand to the press every day while Mueller has quietly gone about his business

So the first indictments have been dropped. Manafort was expected all along and his charges were what we expected

But Gates? He continued in the Trump circle long after Manafort was fired

And who the hell is George Papadopoulos? A seemingly minor player who was quietly arrested last July and has already plead guilty. He evidently not only accepted a deal but is singing like a canary. He is also said to have worn a wire in dealing with Trump insiders

This is only the opening salvo. I can't wait to see how this plays out
Well, to be fair, you think Obama was great. :)
And so do the American people!

It seems his direct access to Trump was curtailed. I don't have much doubt that even if he testified in a deposition or court that he was in a meeting where he told Trump the Ruskies wanted to dish dirt to him on Hillary, people in the admin will commit perjury before they say Trump ok'ed the contacts.

They've already committed perjury, saying they had no contacts with the Russians. The interestin part is just how many emails went back and forth, and how Mueller is able to recover the one's people tried to flush or hide.

Right around now bleach-bit software is number one on the Trump administration list.

I knew his reputation as a relentless prosecutor and have been curious about how quiet he has been. Comey was playing his hand to the press every day while Mueller has quietly gone about his business

So the first indictments have been dropped. Manafort was expected all along and his charges were what we expected

But Gates? He continued in the Trump circle long after Manafort was fired

And who the hell is George Papadopoulos? A seemingly minor player who was quietly arrested last July and has already plead guilty. He evidently not only accepted a deal but is singing like a canary. He is also said to have worn a wire in dealing with Trump insiders

This is only the opening salvo. I can't wait to see how this plays out
Well, to be fair, you think Obama was great. :)
And so do the American people!
No, See, Reagan was great. He got his successor elected, first to do so since FDR (in a sense). Stlil, I would never call him The Great Reagan. Sounds too much like an inadequate magician. Reagan the Great is far more regal.

You can see the panic already

This is usually the point where you get cover-up and obstruction

Nobody saw the Papadapoulos case coming. It was over and done, before Trump had time to draft a pardon.

If the guy wore a wire, it could be the end of the Trump administration
We shall see how much access "coffee boy" was given

Mueller and his group of hand picked Hillary minions have done exactly as I expected...providing cover for her by leaking news of secret Grand Jury indictments out at the very moment that she and the DNC have been exposed in the fake dossier scandal!

This "opening salvo" as you've described it...is nothing more than an attempt to manage the news...something that the Clinton camp has been doing all along.
Clinton Clinton Clinton. You bedwetters are soooo boring.

What is interesting about yesterdays perp walk was the absence of Flynn

Is Mueller timing his indictments or has Flynn already made a deal?
I think Flynn is next unless he is singing on Trump. And Wilbur Ross, Commerce Secretary, who worked at the bank of Cyprus where Putin laundered his money. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump did his money laundering there too.

Wasn't "The Great Obama" Bill's coffee boy? That's right: 'Game Change' Excerpt: Bill Clinton On Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Getting Us Coffee' | HuffPost

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Obama would have made a great coffee boy.
You dunderheads can’t post in even one thread without mentioning a Clinton or Obama. Still pissed the Bill and Barack were 2 term presidents?

Wasn't "The Great Obama" Bill's coffee boy? That's right: 'Game Change' Excerpt: Bill Clinton On Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Getting Us Coffee' | HuffPost

You dunderheads can’t post in even one thread without mentioning a Clinton or Obama. Still pissed the Bill and Barack were 2 term presidents?
I did not introduce the term "coffee boy", furthermore, I agree that Obama would have made a great one!

I did not introduce the term "coffee boy", furthermore, I agree that Obama would have made a great one!

Bush II and Trump are too lazy to be waiters.

Bush II and Trump are too lazy to be waiters.
See. Obama would have made a great coffee boy. He would have raked in the tips sounding white and all.

I could get with rightwinger if he said "The Great Coffee-Boy Obama".

Mueller wasting tax payers time and money with this stunt. The incompetence is adding up for him to be replaced!

Forum List

Back