Mueller is casting a wide net. We now know the target is Trump.

Wow, you must have tons of insider information. Please name these most biased FBI agents, and let us know how to further expose them. Oh, and BTW, please post the evidence so we can inform IA and have theses "biased assholes" fired and indicted.
I understand that by Madcow and Moron Joe on MSNBC you might not have heard, but there really is a non-fake news free press out there:

Two FBI employees who exchanged texts critical of Donald Trump during the 2016 election campaigntalked about a “secret society that would be working against” the president, two Republican lawmakers revealed.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok, who had been part of investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server and Russian meddling in the election, exchanged texts with his then-mistress, Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer.

Among the messages were references to a “secret society” within the agency and the Department of Justice, Reps. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) said on Fox News’ “The Story with Martha MacCallum” Monday night.

Meanwhile, FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that his chief-of-staff, who also had worked for ex-Director James Comey, is leaving, Fox News reported

James Rybicki had helped Comey draft a statement clearing Clinton two months before Comey announced the end of the probe in July 2016.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/disgraced-fbi-agent-referenced-anti-trump-secret-society-in-texts/
A secret society of two FBI agents in a extramarital tryst in a hotel room. LOL

Wow, you must have tons of insider information. Please name these most biased FBI agents, and let us know how to further expose them. Oh, and BTW, please post the evidence so we can inform IA and have theses "biased assholes" fired and indicted.
I understand that by Madcow and Moron Joe on MSNBC you might not have heard, but there really is a non-fake news free press out there:

Two FBI employees who exchanged texts critical of Donald Trump during the 2016 election campaigntalked about a “secret society that would be working against” the president, two Republican lawmakers revealed.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok, who had been part of investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server and Russian meddling in the election, exchanged texts with his then-mistress, Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer.

Among the messages were references to a “secret society” within the agency and the Department of Justice, Reps. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) said on Fox News’ “The Story with Martha MacCallum” Monday night.

Meanwhile, FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that his chief-of-staff, who also had worked for ex-Director James Comey, is leaving, Fox News reported

James Rybicki had helped Comey draft a statement clearing Clinton two months before Comey announced the end of the probe in July 2016.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/disgraced-fbi-agent-referenced-anti-trump-secret-society-in-texts/

What if I said "Well I belong to a coiton secret society, I don't believe I have to mention any names."

Would you know what I'm talking about?

What if I said "Well I belong to a coiton secret society, I don't believe I have to mention any names."

Would you know what I'm talking about?
No, and Meathead has no clue about what he's talking about either. LOL

So fucking ridiculous OP. So let's get this straight, Mueller is gunning for Trump in hopes he knew about Russian meddling in our election, all the while our POTUS Obama did know about the Russian meddling and did nothing about it. Get a grip people, you're not going to get what you hope for.

Obama closed down Russian "spy-houses" and expelled several Russian spies......Had he done MORE in announcing the meddling by Putin AND had trump lost the election, morons like you would be SCREAMING at the democrats' putting their thumb on the scale....Be honest and admit it.

Obama DID make a mistake in not announcing how Putin wanted Trump the puppet in the WH.....perhaps Obama;s greatest failure in avoiding your anger.

If dems are so interested in russian meddling why wont they turn over their servers?
you don't know that Mueller does not have them.....

they did not turn them over to Comey, for good reasons from their view of him dicking hillary sideways, front, and back during the election....

I think if Mueller wanted them, who is trustworthy to the DNC, he'd get them....Mueller team probably has had them for a while....

No one leaks from Mueller's team....they have been silent/mum.....

Three FBI agents conspiring to influence an election warms the cockles of your fascist heart no doubt.

Three FBI agents conspiring to influence an election warms the cockles of your fascist heart no doubt.
your fantasy about the two agents was dispelled long ago. Go back to Rush.

it was? link.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is now directly gunning for President Trump — and not just on one front. It appears that Mueller is investigating whether Trump himself committed misconduct or possible criminality on two fronts, and possibly more.

NBC News is now reporting that Mueller has sent a subpoena to an unnamed witness that appears to hint at just how wide a net Mueller has cast. NBC reports that the subpoena suggests Mueller is focused, among other things, on determining what Trump himself knew about Russian sabotage of the 2016 election as it was happening.

The subpoena demands a range of documents that involve Trump himself, in addition to nine of his top campaign advisers and associates. The documents solicited include emails, text messages, work papers and telephone logs dating back to November 2015, about four months after Trump declared his presidential candidacy.

Well, it was definitely worth the wait. I'm sure we still have many months to go, so nobody should get too happy. But the man is hard at work, and Trump is panicking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ng-a-wide-net-we-now-know-the-target-is-trump

Hopefully, Mueller is fired ASAP

-Geaux

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is now directly gunning for President Trump — and not just on one front. It appears that Mueller is investigating whether Trump himself committed misconduct or possible criminality on two fronts, and possibly more.

NBC News is now reporting that Mueller has sent a subpoena to an unnamed witness that appears to hint at just how wide a net Mueller has cast. NBC reports that the subpoena suggests Mueller is focused, among other things, on determining what Trump himself knew about Russian sabotage of the 2016 election as it was happening.

The subpoena demands a range of documents that involve Trump himself, in addition to nine of his top campaign advisers and associates. The documents solicited include emails, text messages, work papers and telephone logs dating back to November 2015, about four months after Trump declared his presidential candidacy.

Well, it was definitely worth the wait. I'm sure we still have many months to go, so nobody should get too happy. But the man is hard at work, and Trump is panicking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ng-a-wide-net-we-now-know-the-target-is-trump

Are you serious? This far in and he is still just fishing around hoping for stumble onto something?

And you consider this a vindication?

By now he should be focusing IN, on what he is preparing to make charges on, and lining up proof.

NOt still looking for shit.

Sure, it was a conspiracy theory that was proved I suppose. The Deep State was always going to be the last that Trump was going to vanquish.

Everything is leaked about what Mueller is doing....

There have been no leaks about THE DNC SERVER.
No leaks about him Investigating Fusion GPS.
He's not going to look at either.

Therefore, Mueller is a biased political hack and Clinton Rent a Cop.
His only reason for existing is to harass and tie up The Trump Administration.

Mueller will not interview even a single member of Fusion GPS, The Clinton Campaign Team, Christopher Steele, COIE Lawfirm, The DNC, or anyone associated with The Russian Dossier, Clinton, Obama & The DNC paid for. And I will take cash bets on it if anyone has the balls to bet me.

He won't look at Donna Brazile, Schultz, or Clinton's Pakistani Hackers.

I should watch what I say.

Mueller is probably listening to me.

herman_01.jpg

Last edited:
except that isn't what he said. but hey, nice fake poster.
At the time, Trump criticized the sanctions. “It’s time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” he said in a statement.

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
President of the United States
false.png
factcheckdotorg_logo.png

"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."
Twitter – Sunday, February 18, 2018

FactCheck are left wing whacko tools.
Nope, media bias has them at least biased.
Its on tape, such as Lester Holt interview, "You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story", Trump said.
At a February 2017 press conference, Trump said, “The whole Russian thing, that’s a ruse. That’s a ruse.”
One of his tweets, "This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"
Another tweet, "As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!"

And then Obama did nothing about this "russian ruse" aka phony witch hunt.

I don't give a flying rats ass that FactCheck has been approved by the progressives AKA media. Why the hell would I care that CNN likes them. Their funding is all left fucking wing big time.

Annenburg has become just a weapon of the left. Pity. Originally they were mid and main stream and believable. CBS also funds FACTCHECK. Yeah yeah that's the ticket. I'm supposed to believe them.

:lmao:
Its on tape, such as Lester Holt interview, "You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story", Trump said.
At a February 2017 press conference, Trump said, “The whole Russian thing, that’s a ruse. That’s a ruse.”
One of his tweets, "This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!"
Another tweet, "As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!"

At the time, Trump criticized the sanctions. “It’s time for our country to move on to bigger and better things,” he said in a statement.

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
false.png
factcheckdotorg_logo.png

Nope, media bias has them at least biased.

I don't give a flying rats ass that FactCheck has been approved by the progressives AKA media. Why the hell would I care that CNN likes them. Their funding is all left fucking wing big time.

Annenburg has become just a weapon of the left. Pity. Originally they were mid and main stream and believable. CBS also funds FACTCHECK. Yeah yeah that's the ticket. I'm supposed to believe them.

:lmao:

well that isn't what is in your post. so?

Your article is old and the part about ''secret society'' email was DEBUNKED within a day or two... all a Republican dog and pony show, without the facts in hand....

Your article is old and the part about ''secret society'' email was DEBUNKED within a day or two... all a Republican dog and pony show, without the facts in hand....
post that email that debunked it.

Show us. Show where these messages were forged. Show us where Comey's statement on the Beast wasn't rewritten by these criminals.

Show us. Show where these messages were forged. Show us where Comey's statement on the Beast wasn't rewritten by these criminals.
The email that said that about "secret society" was a joke, and only the part about secret society was initially released on purpose for the Republican talking point, but the next day the full context of the email was released and it was CLEARLY a joke....''maybe this will be our FIRST meeting of the secret society"...

It's an easy google my dear... everyone knows the full content now and knows it was a joke between them, INCLUDING Trey Gowdy, and Nunes, and the director of homeland security Johnson...who initially pretended like it was a BIG deal..... they fooled ya and the right wing media like FOX bought in to it, head first, till the next day or two, when the full email came out....

So fucking ridiculous OP. So let's get this straight, Mueller is gunning for Trump in hopes he knew about Russian meddling in our election, all the while our POTUS Obama did know about the Russian meddling and did nothing about it. Get a grip people, you're not going to get what you hope for.
5i24o2l9zzj01.jpg

Share The Facts
Donald Trump
false.png
factcheckdotorg_logo.png

Yeah, who needs factcheckers when we have such wonderfully reliable sites like gatewaypundit, truepundit, InfoWars and wnd?

Forum List

Back