Mueller Is Coming for Trump

OK Conservatives...

I am willing to accept Muellers findings if he says.....I have thoroughly investigated the Russian hacking and found that the Trump campaign was in no way involved

Are you willing to accept his findings if he finds some involvement?

Just as when the election was going on they asked Donald if he would accept the outcome of the election if he lost.

Just as when things don't go the democrat's way, they keep doing things over and over until they get the answer they want on climate change, et al., we will just have to keep redoing the investigation until we get the right outcome.

It isn't a matter of Trump being innocent, it is much more a matter of the 15 or so Democrats that are SO GUILTY.

You don't recall trump saying the vote would be a fraud?? Became legit when he won Funny how that pos works

It was a fraud because every instinct he had told him he was winning, yet NOT ONE poll showed him in the lead! Coincidence? NOT!

OK Conservatives...

I am willing to accept Muellers findings if he says.....I have thoroughly investigated the Russian hacking and found that the Trump campaign was in no way involved

Are you willing to accept his findings if he finds some involvement?

Just as when the election was going on they asked Donald if he would accept the outcome of the election if he lost.

Just as when things don't go the democrat's way, they keep doing things over and over until they get the answer they want on climate change, et al., we will just have to keep redoing the investigation until we get the right outcome.

It isn't a matter of Trump being innocent, it is much more a matter of the 15 or so Democrats that are SO GUILTY.

You don't recall trump saying the vote would be a fraud?? Became legit when he won Funny how that pos works

I remember someone named clinton asking the president then candidate trump to accept the outcome of the election. Where is she and the dems at today at acceptance? oh yeah, russia. LOL. the hypocrisy that is the left is just too damn funny.

We have no choice but to accept the outcome

Once Crooked Donnie goes to jail, Pence takes over

LOL that's another loser ...but better than trump At least he doesn't grab the meow

My God, Pence if Pence saw a meow, he'd have to fall to his knees, rip off his shirt and tear the skin off his back with his own belt.

They concluded it was Russia because of the IP address. I guess they never heard of IP Spoofing.

IP spoofing, also known as IP address forgery or a host file hijack, is a hijacking technique in which a cracker masquerades as a trusted host to conceal his identity, spoof a Web site, hijack browsers, or gain access to a network.

They SHOULDN'T have concluded that! They certainly know IP Spoofing because THEY DO IT THEMSELVES and they have both stated that the IP address could have come from anywhere (even from them), while Assuage of Wiki Leaks stated in an interview that the source WAS NOT RUSSIA.

Trump most likely did not collude with Russia.

He has been silently consenting to Russia's attacks by his utter failure to condemn or retaliate or take measures to protect us from further attacks, but his Chumps clearly don't give a fuck about that. They, and Trump, are all colluding traitors in that respect.

However, I seriously doubt Trump actively colluded with the Russians during the campaign. Maybe some people on his team did, and for that reason the investigation needs to aggressively go forward.

Nonetheless, the Left is getting way too far over their skis on this one. Way too far.

Think about it.

By hurling everything they have, including the kitchen sink, at Trump over "this Russia thing", what will happen to Trump's drawing power if he is still standing at the end?

Yeah. Imagine how much more powerful he will look after having withstood "the greatest witch hunt EVAH!!!"

This could seriously backfire on the Left. Bigly.

They concluded it was Russia because of the IP address. I guess they never heard of IP Spoofing.

IP spoofing, also known as IP address forgery or a host file hijack, is a hijacking technique in which a cracker masquerades as a trusted host to conceal his identity, spoof a Web site, hijack browsers, or gain access to a network.

They SHOULDN'T have concluded that! They certainly know IP Spoofing because THEY DO IT THEMSELVES and they have both stated that the IP address could have come from anywhere (even from them), while Assuage of Wiki Leaks stated in an interview that the source WAS NOT RUSSIA.
IDIOTS Russia f-ed with the french election the german one too What makes you think that with HIGH CONFIDENCE that russia hacked , our agencies are wrong

He has been silently consenting to Russia's attacks by his utter failure to condemn or retaliate or take measures to protect us from further attacks, but his Chumps clearly don't give a fuck about that. They, and Trump, are all colluding traitors in that respect.

However, I seriously doubt Trump actively colluded with the Russians during the campaign. Maybe some people on his team did, and for that reason the investigation needs to aggressively go forward.

Nonetheless, the Left is getting way too far over their skis on this one. Way too far.

Think about it.

By hurling everything they have, including the kitchen sink, at Trump over "this Russia thing", what will happen to Trump's drawing power if he is still standing at the end?

Yeah. Imagine how much more powerful he will look after having withstood "the greatest witch hunt EVAH!!!"

Yeah g I guess it could But I remember a saying about folks who protest too much He's scared

Think about it.

Yeah g I guess it could But I remember a saying about folks who protest too much He's scared
Trump is acting like a guilty person. However, that may be because he is aware that some people on his team colluded with the Russians and he is trying to obstruct the attempts to find out.

That's how Nixon got burned. He didn't break into the Watergate, but he tried to protect those under him he knew were involved.

If the leaked emails had no impact on the election Why did Trump keep using them week after week?

If all of Hillary's emails were only personal life about yoga and recipes, then why did she keep deleting them, scrubbing them with bleach-bit and destroying all of her computers?
She deleted them because her dietary habits are none of your business.

Think about it.

Trump is acting like a guilty person. However, that may be because he is aware that some people on his team colluded with the Russians and he is trying to obstruct the attempts to find out.

That's how Nixon got burned. He didn't break into the Watergate, but he tried to protect those under him he knew were involved.
But aren't those if colluding ,doing so at their leaders bidding?

Think about it.

Nope. Not always. Supporters often get over zealous in their efforts to help the chief win, most times without the chief being aware.

It is a wild, partisan assumption to say Trump must have ordered his team to collude.

First, we need to have proof someone did collude. Then there is a much harder task of proving Trump ordered them to do so.

We don't even have the first yet, although Flynn's request for immunity certainly is tantalizing.

If anyone did collude, the person at the top of my list of suspects is Roger Stone. Then Paul Manafort.

Think about it.

Nope. Not always. Supporters often get over zealous in their efforts to help the chief win, most times without the chief being aware.

It is a wild, partisan assumption to say Trump must have ordered his team to collude.

First, we need to have proof someone did collude. Then there is a much harder task of proving Trump ordered them to do so.

We don't even have the first yet, although Flynn's request for immunity certainly is tantalizing.

If anyone did collude, the person at the top of my list of suspects is Roger Stone. Then Paul Manafort.
What about the son in law?

IDIOTS Russia f-ed with the french election the german one too What makes you think that with HIGH CONFIDENCE that russia hacked , our agencies are wrong
hacked what? you still didn't answer the important question, what did they supposedly do?

Say what you will about Trump being the evil man he is, his one positive trait is that he is as loyal to his friends as he is vindictive toward his enemies.

In the darkest corners of his soul he may suspect some people on his team went out of bounds, and his natural instinct is to protect them. It would explain much of his self-destructive behavior.

He needs to close his Twitter account, shut his mouth, and let the chips fall where they may.

He will always have the power of the pardon.

Think about it.

I certainly would like to know why Jared Kushner met during the transition with the president of a Russian bank under US sanctions.

I certainly would like to know why Jared Kushner met during the transition with the president of a Russian bank under US sanctions.
someone should ask him

someone should ask him
I'm sure Mueller will.

One of many reasons why we need an investigation.

Think about it.

dude he wants his agenda to be the highest priority in congress, not some witch hunt about russia. He's got a point.

Think about it.

dude he wants his agenda to be the highest priority in congress, not some witch hunt about russia. He's got a point.
Then he should stop obstructing.

Forum List

Back