Mueller Is Coming for Trump

well then why don't you demand that the fbi look at the DNC server?

Lol, THIS FBI?

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

On December 29, 2016, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released an unclassified Joint Analysis Report titled "GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity".[100] It gave new technical details regarding methods used by Russian intelligence services for affecting the U.S. election, government, political organizations and private sector.[125][126]

If so, then this FBI doesn't need know nothings like you telling them how to do their damn job.
DNC server never looked at. You look foolish right now. but you don't mind right?

Comey: FBI denied repeated requests to access DNC servers, Podesta’s device

"Comey: FBI denied repeated requests to access DNC servers, Podesta’s device"

I think you're in error. but hey you know more than the FBI.

FBI states in no uncertain terms that DNC Server was hacked by Russians.

What part of this don't you fucking understand? You perhaps have some grand conspiracy theory about that fact or maybe you are going to claim that FBI doesn't know what they are doing?

Seriously nutbag, this is not rocket science, all you have to do is get your head out of your ass for a few min to see that what you post is total nonsense.

FBI FINDS THAT RUSSIANS HACKED DNC SERVERS - is that true or false? Because it can't be both.

DNC and Clinton were highly suspect of FBI motivations because this was right about the time Comey (a Republican) went rogue with the email investigation. That does not mean that the private company hired to investigate the DNC servers somehow mislead the FBI and didn't provide them with all relevant data from the server.

Last edited:
well then why don't you demand that the fbi look at the DNC server?

Lol, THIS FBI?

On December 29, 2016, the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released an unclassified Joint Analysis Report titled "GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity".[100] It gave new technical details regarding methods used by Russian intelligence services for affecting the U.S. election, government, political organizations and private sector.[125][126]

If so, then this FBI doesn't need know nothings like you telling them how to do their damn job.
DNC server never looked at. You look foolish right now. but you don't mind right?

What part of this don't you fucking understand? You perhaps have some grand conspiracy theory about that fact or maybe you are going to claim that FBI doesn't know what they are doing?

Seriously nutbag, this is not rocket science, all you have to do is get your head out of your ass for a few min to see that what you post is total nonsense.

FBI FINDS THAT RUSSIANS HACKED DNC SERVERS - is that true or false? Because it can't be both.
how can it be, they haven't looked at it.

oh my God! 30 out of the FIFTEEN THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!

She claimed "ALL" of the emails were private. It doesn't matter if it was 1 or 1000, they were State Dept. emails the should have been in the national archives. And quite possibly they were confidential or secret.

But it was Hilary so it's just fine that she "stretched" the truth. But it's ok, that's just what the Clinton's do.

"the attacks by a hostile enemy" farce
This right here is why the investigation must continue, so that even willfully blind tards like yourself will be forced to admit we were attacked.

It is downright traitorous that you tards are deliberately turning a blind eye to this fact, and that you are not demanding our government take punitive and preventive action.

No No No... I'm not opposed to THAT investigation. But because there's no collusion investigation about Podesta or Jill Stein -- BOTH of whom had AMPLE "contacts" with High ranking Russians and STEIN ACTUALLY DID alter the voting outcome --- That's NOT what you're calling "an investigation". Therefore YOUR INVESTIGATION is a farce.

But you knew that -- didntya :ahole-1:?

Lol, THIS FBI?

Oh well if it doesn't fit into your little head then it can't be, right?

Well it can - you don't need to go on the actual server to get the data and logs from it.

I believe FBI to be competent and I believe when they say Kremlin directed a sophisticated operation to hack the DNC and influence our election, they don't do it on anything less than proper body of evidence.

Last edited:
Lol, THIS FBI?

The FBI looked...

Illinois, which was among the states that gave the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security almost full access to investigate its systems, provides a window into the hackers’ successes and failures.

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

The FBI looked...

Illinois, which was among the states that gave the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security almost full access to investigate its systems, provides a window into the hackers’ successes and failures.

They concluded it was Russia because of the IP address. I guess they never heard of IP Spoofing.

IP spoofing, also known as IP address forgery or a host file hijack, is a hijacking technique in which a cracker masquerades as a trusted host to conceal his identity, spoof a Web site, hijack browsers, or gain access to a network.

What is IP spoofing (IP address forgery or a host file hijack)? - Definition from WhatIs.com

OK Conservatives...

I am willing to accept Muellers findings if he says.....I have thoroughly investigated the Russian hacking and found that the Trump campaign was in no way involved

Are you willing to accept his findings if he finds some involvement?

Just as when the election was going on they asked Donald if he would accept the outcome of the election if he lost.

Just as when things don't go the democrat's way, they keep doing things over and over until they get the answer they want on climate change, et al., we will just have to keep redoing the investigation until we get the right outcome.

It isn't a matter of Trump being innocent, it is much more a matter of the 15 or so Democrats that are SO GUILTY.

You don't recall trump saying the vote would be a fraud?? Became legit when he won Funny how that pos works

Oh well if it doesn't fit into your little head then it can't be, right?

Well it can - you don't need to go on the actual server to get the data and logs from it.

I believe FBI to be competent and I believe when they say Kremlin directed a sophisticated operation to hack the DNC and influence our election, they don't do it on anything less than proper body of evidence.
so why are you against the FBI from looking at the DNC server? don't you want transparency?

Why don't you want the FBI looking at references from Hitlery's camp? Podesta's ties, what is it if this isn't being investigated fully for what interference? Let's see everything. why hasn't podesta been asked for testimony? Bernie? why only republicans? I'm lost at the transparency you don't wish to exist.

OK Conservatives...

I am willing to accept Muellers findings if he says.....I have thoroughly investigated the Russian hacking and found that the Trump campaign was in no way involved

Just as when the election was going on they asked Donald if he would accept the outcome of the election if he lost.

Just as when things don't go the democrat's way, they keep doing things over and over until they get the answer they want on climate change, et al., we will just have to keep redoing the investigation until we get the right outcome.

It isn't a matter of Trump being innocent, it is much more a matter of the 15 or so Democrats that are SO GUILTY.

You don't recall trump saying the vote would be a fraud?? Became legit when he won Funny how that pos works

I remember someone named clinton asking the president then candidate trump to accept the outcome of the election. Where is she and the dems at today at acceptance? oh yeah, russia. LOL. the hypocrisy that is the left is just too damn funny.

OK Conservatives...

I remember someone named clinton asking the president then candidate trump to accept the outcome of the election. Where is she and the dems at today at acceptance? oh yeah, russia. LOL. the hypocrisy that is the left is just too damn funny.

You still don't get it We ,most of us ,accept it BUT we hate the lying pussy grabbing con man,,,,,now do you understand

OK Conservatives...

then why not get mad the dems said YOU MUST ACCEPT OR YOU SUCK.

so trumps 1 flippant remark suddenly removes their obligations to the things they say are proper.

The FBI looked...

They concluded it was Russia because of the IP address. I guess they never heard of IP Spoofing.

IP spoofing, also known as IP address forgery or a host file hijack, is a hijacking technique in which a cracker masquerades as a trusted host to conceal his identity, spoof a Web site, hijack browsers, or gain access to a network.

What is IP spoofing (IP address forgery or a host file hijack)? - Definition from WhatIs.com
And your evidence that the FBI's sole source of investigation came down to an IP address and nothing else, is ... ?

OK Conservatives...

You still don't get it We ,most of us ,accept it BUT we hate the lying pussy grabbing con man,,,,,now do you understand

oh I get it. the election was lost so there had to be a reason. Russia. too funny. nope I don't go with the fantasy island lifestyle. I have to have logic and actually you have zip of it.

OK Conservatives...

You failed to answer the question

Will you accept the findings if Mueller finds Trump was involved?

OK Conservatives...

oh I get it. the election was lost so there had to be a reason. Russia. too funny. nope I don't go with the fantasy island lifestyle. I have to have logic and actually you have zip of it.

If the leaked emails had no impact on the election

Why did Trump keep using them week after week?

OK Conservatives...

We have no choice but to accept the outcome

Once Crooked Donnie goes to jail, Pence takes over

OK Conservatives...

LOL that's another loser ...but better than trump At least he doesn't grab the meow

OK Conservatives...

Naw, I think the congress just keeps plugging till 2020. Unless the dems take the House in 18.

Forum List

Back