Mueller Is Coming for Trump

No it didn't. Maybe it got lost to Sean Hannity and the other right wing baiters, but not to the sane American public.

So Eric Holder was working for all Americans? Interesting concept...

Yes he was. Do not try pushing that race baited bullshit here

LOL...now I'm a "race baiter" because I point out how political the office of the Attorney General was under Barack Obama? What's next, IM2...you gonna call me a Nazi?

You are race baiting because the office did not work as you claim and because of what you imply when you said Holder was not working for all Americans
Holder perjured himself under oath over Fast And Furious and Comey just gave him a slap on the ass, and an "ATTA BOY"

They Illegally sold 2,000 weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, and not one person so much as got a MEAN TWEET from Comey or Obama over it.

Didn't happen. The Fast and Furious starred under GW Bush.

The rule of law says when an investigation is over and a person is found not guilty, they are innocent of the crime and that's it. This application of the rule flaw seems impossible for you right wing wackjobs to follow as it pertains to Hilary Clinton at all or Obama relative to Benghazi.

Dude.

You don't really know much about our legal system...do you? The rule of law says nothing about someone being "innocent" or "guilty" simply because an investigation took place! You're innocent or guilty when you've had your day in court. It's juries and judges that decide whether someone is guilty or innocent in our legal system...not the people who conduct investigations!

and its the evidence thats presented to a jury or judge that decides innocence or guilt .. not to idiots like you.

It's still the judge or jury that decides guilt or innocence. What makes our system of justice work is that opposing forces argue the validity of the evidence that's presented to the judge or jury.

When someone presents some ACTUAL EVIDENCE, maybe we can have an ACTUAL ARGUMENT.

Actual evidence has been presented.
What Evidence? The Shit Stains on your underwear that prove you don't wipe yourself?
What EVIDENCE is there to say RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR ELECTIONS and changed the outcome of the vote?

Did PUTIN CALL ELECTORS AND THREATEN THEIR LIVES IF THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THEIR VOTE FOR COMRADE TRUMP?
I don't see you raising your hand to answer, snowflake.:desk:

But wasn't that all that document signing was about either before or right after inauguration???

Seems to me the biggest problem with Trump is because he is just that rich......more than any other.

No it seems that Trump is dishonest.

REALLY????????? WOW, what a shocker. Trump is the ONLY political figure EVER to tell a lie.....
Probably the only one to lie, almost every single day. I can imagine your reaction of Obama told just a small fraction of trumps lies

Obama's lies were about things like the Affordable Care Act...something that affected 1/6 of our economy. He repeated that "If you like your doctor...you can keep your doctor...if you like your health care plan...you can keep your health care plan..." over and over for months even though he knew it was total bullshit!
Over 90 percent of people kept their plan

Not much of a lie. He just didn't say "If you like your plan you can keep your plan, unless you have a real shitty plan"

Prove it please! "Over 90 percent of people kept their plan"

'
Mueller Is Coming for Trump

The special counsel’s expanding probe will reveal loads of dirt from the president’s financial past

What you don’t know can hurt you very badly, and there is a great deal that Republicans do not know about Donald Trump. From shady business dealings to questionable tax schemes to potential Russian collusion, the president is dogged by scandals whose depth and significance remain unclear. With few exceptions, Republicans are eager to protect Trump from serious inquiries, running interference where they can while pushing through their legislative agenda as quickly and secretively as possible. The GOP isn’t quite sure what it’s helping Trump to cover up—but as long as he promises to sign its bills, the party will condone his outrageous misdeeds.

This strategy now appears poised to backfire spectacularly. On Wednesday, both the New York Times and the Washington Post reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Trump’s inner circle for financial crimes. This aggressive shift toward Trump associates’ personal dealings is disastrous news for the president, his allies, and his enablers. At long last, federal investigators will probe Trump’s sprawling network for wrongdoing, picking up where reporters left off, only this time with subpoena power. And Trump can only stop them by firing Mueller—a blatant obstruction of justice that would likely be more damaging than any crime the president may have committed in the past.

Very well stated, the proof of course is how the Trump Supporters responded. When they cannot respond to a well presented analysis, they call a post funny.

The funny button response is 4 cups denial, 2 cups fear of cognitive dissonance (only half of them cogitate),1 cup fear and 1/2 cup bullshit.

Well that makes no sense then!

If I'm quoting a source with a conservative bias they why are you quoting it????

Plus you are saying CNS has a "conservative" bias?
What do you call this then:
But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey.
Many of those interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to candidly discuss internal deliberations.
Inside Trump’s anger and impatience — and his sudden decision to fire Comey

So what about the "few" that DIDN"T speak on condition of anonymity?
Who were they? If the Post and other MSM weren't so biased why not name the few that did NOT speak on condition of anonymity?
WHY? Because they don't exist! Anymore then "30 officials at the White House" EXIST!
So please don't tell me about biased news ok? I bet because of the MSM you think Trump and millions like me are "anti-immigrants" don't you?
Dummy! I have relatives that are "legal immigrants"...and Trump...DUH... he MARRIED a "Legal Immigrant" and you dummies think because the
MSM says so Trump and millions like me are "ANTI-IMMIGRANT"... again a product of BIASED MSM!

Stop making excuses for Trump.. The MSM has nothing to do with this I have heard Trumps words coming from his f-ing mouth. I have read Trumps tweets Those are HIS WORDS. He is the one who said he fired Comey because of Russia. Not the MSM. Every president has had people speak about them in anonymity. Trump is getting no different. This is not anything new just for Trump. There is no one out to get Trump. Trump has just f-d up and he now faces the reality that the office of the president is not the office of the dictator. He must answer to the people, The people do not have to answer to him.

Trump must "answer to the people"? LOL I take it that "the people" you're referring to are you liberals, IM2? What makes you think Donald Trump has to do DIDDLY for you? You lost the election. In the words of a liberal icon..."Elections have consequences!"
Federal investigations have consequences.

What consequences have they had after ten months of investigating Trump, Ben? The "collusion" allegations seem to no longer be in play because you couldn't find any proof that took place. The "obstruction of justice" allegations are now dying out because you couldn't find any proof of that! So what's left? An investigation into Trump's business dealings? How did THAT in anyway affect the election which is what this whole tempest in a teapot was supposed to be about in the first place?
Who the fuck do you think you are, that the Justice department should be sharing their evidence with you and your kind?

AND THEY SHOULDN"T be sharing as "anonymous sources" either! They are breaking the law!

So why won't YOU LEFTIST PUTIN COCKHOLSTERS Provide one example with EVIDENCE of how "RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR ELECTION"?

I do think the intelligence agencies have said plenty about that.
Yah, they said NO COLLUSION.
BTW, have you seen THE DNC SERVER?
Yah, me neither.
NO ONE HAS.

They have not said no collusion. There has been no final determination.
People, this is why Nut Cases like this go off and kill people they politically disagree with.
You cannot reason with a Jihadist Fanatic, even if you show them the proof.

They are bought in mind, body and soul.
They just need some poison koolaid to be served by their Masters and we'd be rid of them.
3e05a0e8fa4630e1b576395f49377b205da6040b5c90f16f9f8ebc8d8205b1e1.jpg

But.......if Trump handed the control over to his sons......they are the ones expanding to China........not him

Trump did a 180 on China as a currency manipulator at the same time his sons are trying to build a hotel in China. Trump told companies to buy Ivanka Trumps stuff. Trump continues to make money from foreigners.

Trump has changed policy in order to enrich his own assets.

got proof or evidence?

I ask you a question boi

Now who in the fuck do you think you are calling boi????????

And just what is your question??

you of course ..

now boi,

now pretend RW'ers have the evidence that proves Trump is squeaky clean ... why wont they release it, better yet, WHY WONT TRUMP PROVE TO THE WORLD HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN ?

HUH ?

If theres no evidence of his guilt, then there must be evidence of his innocence.

speak up,

You wrote: "then there must be evidence of his innocence."
How do you have "evidence" if there is nothing "there" there?

Last edited:
You don't really know much about our legal system...do you? The rule of law says nothing about someone being "innocent" or "guilty" simply because an investigation took place! You're innocent or guilty when you've had your day in court. It's juries and judges that decide whether someone is guilty or innocent in our legal system...not the people who conduct investigations!

and its the evidence thats presented to a jury or judge that decides innocence or guilt .. not to idiots like you.

It's still the judge or jury that decides guilt or innocence. What makes our system of justice work is that opposing forces argue the validity of the evidence that's presented to the judge or jury.

When someone presents some ACTUAL EVIDENCE, maybe we can have an ACTUAL ARGUMENT.

What Evidence? The Shit Stains on your underwear that prove you don't wipe yourself?
What EVIDENCE is there to say RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR ELECTIONS and changed the outcome of the vote?

Did PUTIN CALL ELECTORS AND THREATEN THEIR LIVES IF THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THEIR VOTE FOR COMRADE TRUMP?
I don't see you raising your hand.:desk:

This is not about Russia changing the outcome of the election. This is about the fact that Russia was involved at all.

When all our agencies say there is evidence of Russian involvement in the last election, that is evidence dumb ass.

Trump did a 180 on China as a currency manipulator at the same time his sons are trying to build a hotel in China. Trump told companies to buy Ivanka Trumps stuff. Trump continues to make money from foreigners.

Trump has changed policy in order to enrich his own assets.

got proof or evidence?

I ask you a question boi

Now who in the fuck do you think you are calling boi????????

And just what is your question??

you of course ..

now boi,

now pretend RW'ers have the evidence that proves Trump is squeaky clean ... why wont they release it, better yet, WHY WONT TRUMP PROVE TO THE WORLD HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN ?

HUH ?

If theres no evidence of his guilt, then there must be evidence of his innocence.

speak up,

You wrote: "then there must be evidence of his innocence."
How to you have "evidence" if there is nothing "there" there?

The problem is there apparently is something there there. Just because you repeat there isn't doesn't make it so.

So why won't YOU LEFTIST PUTIN COCKHOLSTERS Provide one example with EVIDENCE of how "RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR ELECTION"?

Yah, me neither.
NO ONE HAS.

People, this is why Nut Cases like this go off and kill people they politically disagree with.

They just need some poison koolaid to be served by their Masters and we'd be rid of them.

Oh now one has to be a jihadist because they do not agree with the dumb ass right winger.

This is not about Russia changing the outcome of the election. This is about the fact that Russia was involved at all.

When all our agencies say there is evidence of Russian involvement in the last election, that is evidence dumb ass.

So now you are moving the goal posts?
The whole Leftist Witch Hunt was based on "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" which no one has seen one shred of evidence on.

Now you want to talk about ambiguous "RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT"

So you retreat further and I'll chase, just for my own amusement.

Where is THE PROOF, of "Russian Involvement"??????

What did RUSSIA DO?

Can't you even find some LEAKED EVIDENCE to SHOW US?

Everything else was leaked but the fact that THE PRESIDENT WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION.....

So where is THE EVIDENCE of YOUR CLAIM?

Last edited:

Yah, me neither.
NO ONE HAS.

Oh now one has to be a jihadist because they do not agree with the dumb ass right winger.
Dehumanizing your Opponents is the first step to radicalism, so you are already radicalized.
Waiting for that "LEAKED EVIDENCE" of "RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT" any moment now.

So Eric Holder was working for all Americans? Interesting concept...

Yes he was. Do not try pushing that race baited bullshit here

LOL...now I'm a "race baiter" because I point out how political the office of the Attorney General was under Barack Obama? What's next, IM2...you gonna call me a Nazi?

You are race baiting because the office did not work as you claim and because of what you imply when you said Holder was not working for all Americans
Holder perjured himself under oath over Fast And Furious and Comey just gave him a slap on the ass, and an "ATTA BOY"

They Illegally sold 2,000 weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, and not one person so much as got a MEAN TWEET from Comey or Obama over it.

Didn't happen. The Fast and Furious starred under GW Bush.

WRONG!

FACT:
In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency.
Previous programs involving ATF agents allowing guns to "walk" across the border so as to trace them were run during the Bush presidency,
but not this particular "field-initiated program."
Obama Falsely Claims 'Fast and Furious' Began Under Bush

Yah, me neither.
NO ONE HAS.

RW's have a genetic firewall that prevents them from learning, and evolving past stupid mother fuckers.

theres no reason to waste your time with them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The whole Leftist Witch Hunt was based on "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" which no one has seen one shred of evidence on.

Where is THE PROOF, or "Russian Involvement"

What did RUSSIA DO?

Everything else was leaked but the fact that THE PRESIDENT WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION.....

Why the fuck would I run from a dumb ass no information idiot like you for?

I am not the one moving the goal post .You want to play semantics. I'm not playing. The intelligence agencies have determined this situation.

So since I am the jihadist who just has to believe something you show me the evidence that the investigation is over and that the final conclusion based upon the facts that have been produced by the investigation shows there was no collusion.

See if me or you were to go to the police station and ask the police chief if are you under investigation for a crime and he was not investigating you, and you kept pressuring him to tell everyone how you are not being investigated, your ass will end up being investigated. After all, if you are innocent according to the police, why are you so concerned about being investigated?

What did RUSSIA DO?

I am not the one moving the goal post .You want to play semantics. I'm not playing. The intelligence agencies have determined this situation.

So since I am the jihadist who just has to believe something you show me the evidence that the investigation is over and that the final conclusion based upon the facts that have been produced by the investigation shows there was no collusion.

See if me or you were to go to the police station and ask the police chief if are you under investigation for a crime and he was not investigating you, and you kept pressuring him to tell everyone how you are not being investigated, your ass will end up being investigated. After all, if you are innocent according to the police, why are you so concerned about being investigated?

You are the one with NO INFORMATION.

YOU CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH LEAKED EVIDENCE.
That makes you a worthless turd burger.

YOU are The Jim Jones Fanatic making the Accusation, so show us the proof!

The Left seems to be able to leak all kinds of garbage to try to defame THE PRESIDENT, but they seem to go LIMP DICK when it comes to leaking ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

So, go ahead, and get your scrawny snow flake ass to work and dig some up.
Even if it's FAKE.

At least show us something other than your soiled panties.

What did RUSSIA DO?

The Left seems to be able to leak all kinds of garbage to try to defame THE PRESIDENT, but they seem to go LIMP DICK when it comes to leaking ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Even if it's FAKE.

Do that or shut the hell up.

What did RUSSIA DO?

Even if it's FAKE.

Do that or shut the hell up.

There was NO INVESTIGATION OF TRUMP. THAT IS A FACTUAL STATEMENT.
COMEY WAS FORCED TO ADMIT TO THAT WHILE UNDER OATH.

The only thing NEVER LEAKED was the fact The President was NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION and any ACTUAL EVIDENCE to PROVE any of THE LEFT's WITCH HUNT ACCUSATIONS!

Now snowflake..... BRING US SOME LEAKED EVIDENCE.

AND NO, I DON"T MEAN EVIDENCE OF "IT"S NOT GAY IF IT HAPPENS IN PRISON" from when you unexpectedly went away to "SUMMER CAMP".

We don't need to see any of that.

Forum List

Back