Mueller Is Coming for Trump

I ask you a question boi

Now who in the fuck do you think you are calling boi????????

And just what is your question??

you of course ..

now boi,

now pretend RW'ers have the evidence that proves Trump is squeaky clean ... why wont they release it, better yet, WHY WONT TRUMP PROVE TO THE WORLD HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN ?

HUH ?

If theres no evidence of his guilt, then there must be evidence of his innocence.

speak up,

You wrote: "then there must be evidence of his innocence."
How to you have "evidence" if there is nothing "there" there?

The problem is there apparently is something there there. Just because you repeat there isn't doesn't make it so.

Well if there were something there then there is a reason to investigate.
But at some point someone is going to have to say you can keep on looking till the cows come in but there isn't anything "there" there!
When do you stop?

There is something there. That's the problem.

Let me spell this out for you, since it's obvious you are either an Agent of The Kremlin, an Illegal Immigrant, or an ISIS SYMPATHIZER. That's pretty evident because you are adopting their Propaganda.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

17 intelligence agencies have stated the evidence. You have seen the evidence. Your use of these childish personal attacks and repeating over and over again is not going to make me show you what you have already seen.
The GOP put out their talking points and you can see the people who are brainwashed because they repeat verbatim those talking points.

I remember during the election I talked to a friends parents, clearly Trump supporters. I defended Hillary or I questions Trumps qualifications for being potus and you should have heard them start screaming the right wing talking points they've been brainwashed. Hillary lies, Obama's not even a real American, ben ghazi!!! And I brought up something entirely different. But boy were these brainwashed Republicans ready with their responses.

HE'S A MUSLIM! The father screamed at me. Do you think these idiots are listening? Do you think they are in any state of mind to be debating and using intellectual honesty? Fuck no!

Wow, now that's ignorance.
LIST THE EVIDENCE RIGHT HERE.

You just made the statement.

James Clapper said NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
SO DID JAMES "THE SWEEPER" COMEY.
So Did THE NSA, CIA & Treasury Department.

HOW DID RUSSIA "ATTACK OUR ELECTION" like you said upstream?
What crime did they commit in doing this?
Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

If there was NO COLLUSION, & NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION who in the PHUCK are you INVESTIGATING then & WHY?

WHAT EVIDENCE ARE YOU GOING TO PULL OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SHOW US RIGHT NOW?

YOU SAID 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE STATED THE EVIDENCE, & THAT EVEN I HAVE SEEN IT.

YOU CAN'T EVEN POST "LEAKED EVIDENCE"

Everything else was leaked, but ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

False accusation after false accusation was made, but NO EVIDENCE WAS EVER LEAKED?

YOU ARE POLITICAL TERRORISTS WHO WANTED TRUMP TAKEN DOWN SO BAD

• You engaged in illegal surveillance for 18 months.
  • You leaked classified information.
  • You leaked his tax returns.
  • You conducted 4 Investigations over the past 10 months wasting millions of dollars to find out NOTHING.
  • You Leaked Classified Information about a memo that doesn't even exist to get a special counsel appointed for a REASON THAT NO LONGER EXISTS. "No Collusion" by the admission of the Traitor who leaked the so called classified information that apparently doesn't exist anymore to get a counsel appointed for a reason the leaker says does not exist! WTF?
  • You dug up 20 year old tapes of locker room talk every person on the forum has engaged in.
  • You threw lying bimbo after lying bimbo at the guy who disappeared and dropped their nonsense the second the election was over.
  • You made calls for his assassination and impeachment before he was even sworn in to office.
  • You put on plays to assassinate The President, attacked The First Lady, and their CHILD.
  • You Posted Grotesque images of him being beheaded.
  • You paid Thugs to Criminally Assault his supporters.
  • You staged paid for FAKE PROTESTS
  • You stage paid for FAKE RIOTS and destroyed entire communities
  • YOU BUSSED IN FASCIST RADICAL GROUPS to burn flags and assault police officers.
  • You even went on killing sprees killing cops, and trying to assassinate GOP Politicians.
  • You Outspent The President 3-1 in the most expensive Presidential Race in History and spent $1.5 Billion.
  • You rigged Primaries.
  • You Stole Debate Questions.
  • You Registered Illegal Aliens and Felons to vote.
  • You Rigged and Staged FAKE Questions in town halls using Actors and pre-approved questions.
  • You Conspired with The Media to write fake news stories that were pre approved by your candidate.
  • And you staged fake interviews on TV.
  • You took millions of dollars from Saudia Arabia, China, Russia and even Iran for your campaign
  • YOU ILLEGALLY UNMASKED ILLEGAL TARGETS OF ILLEGAL SURVEILLANCE.

YET FOR ALL OF YOUR RESOURCES AND TREACHERY YOU CANNOT EVEN COME UP WITH LEAKED EVIDENCE. NOT EVEN ONE SHRED OF IT?
NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

The investigation is not over and Trump is being investigated.

ABC Correspondent: Actually, I'm Being Told That Trump is Not Yet Under Investigation By Mueller
ABC Correspondent: Actually, I'm Being Told Trump Still Is NOT Under Investigation

SO WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE????

You don't really know much about our legal system...do you? The rule of law says nothing about someone being "innocent" or "guilty" simply because an investigation took place! You're innocent or guilty when you've had your day in court. It's juries and judges that decide whether someone is guilty or innocent in our legal system...not the people who conduct investigations!

and its the evidence thats presented to a jury or judge that decides innocence or guilt .. not to idiots like you.

It's still the judge or jury that decides guilt or innocence. What makes our system of justice work is that opposing forces argue the validity of the evidence that's presented to the judge or jury.

and thats exactly why you'll never see any evidence made public before a trial in a court..

any idiot knows that, nobody should have to explain it to you
so you don't have any idea if anything is anything right? wow, so you got fking nothing? dude too funny!!! you just can't make this bullshit up.

The only people making things up here are you right wingers.
cause that means so much from you! you have so much more power than us eh? dude do you know how fking stupid that sounds?

you of course ..

now boi,

now pretend RW'ers have the evidence that proves Trump is squeaky clean ... why wont they release it, better yet, WHY WONT TRUMP PROVE TO THE WORLD HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN ?

HUH ?

If theres no evidence of his guilt, then there must be evidence of his innocence.

speak up,

The problem is there apparently is something there there. Just because you repeat there isn't doesn't make it so.

But at some point someone is going to have to say you can keep on looking till the cows come in but there isn't anything "there" there!
When do you stop?

where? please show us. take us down the yellow brick road. let's see your oz!!!

So which is it, is mueller holding on to his information or is he sharing with you?

"Now Mueller faces a huge decision.
Does he believe the president, who says there’s no wrongdoing here, or does he go after the president in the way James Comey wants him to do?
Now, my sources are telling me he’s begun some preliminary planning.
Plans to talk to some people in the administration. But he’s not yet made that momentous decision to go for a full scale investigation.

ABC Correspondent: Actually, I'm Being Told Trump Still Is NOT Under Investigation

you of course ..

now boi,

HUH ?

speak up,

When do you stop?

images

17 intelligence agencies have stated the evidence. You have seen the evidence. Your use of these childish personal attacks and repeating over and over again is not going to make me show you what you have already seen.
The GOP put out their talking points and you can see the people who are brainwashed because they repeat verbatim those talking points.

I remember during the election I talked to a friends parents, clearly Trump supporters. I defended Hillary or I questions Trumps qualifications for being potus and you should have heard them start screaming the right wing talking points they've been brainwashed. Hillary lies, Obama's not even a real American, ben ghazi!!! And I brought up something entirely different. But boy were these brainwashed Republicans ready with their responses.

HE'S A MUSLIM! The father screamed at me. Do you think these idiots are listening? Do you think they are in any state of mind to be debating and using intellectual honesty? Fuck no!

Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

If there was NO COLLUSION, & NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION who in the PHUCK are you INVESTIGATING then & WHY?

YOU SAID 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE STATED THE EVIDENCE, & THAT EVEN I HAVE SEEN IT.

False accusation after false accusation was made, but NO EVIDENCE WAS EVER LEAKED?

• You conducted 4 Investigations over the past 10 months wasting millions of dollars to find out NOTHING.
  • You Leaked Classified Information about a memo that doesn't even exist to get a special counsel appointed for a REASON THAT NO LONGER EXISTS. "No Collusion" by the admission of the Traitor who leaked the so called classified information that apparently doesn't exist anymore to get a counsel appointed for a reason the leaker says does not exist! WTF?
  • You dug up 20 year old tapes of locker room talk every person on the forum has engaged in.
  • You threw lying bimbo after lying bimbo at the guy who disappeared and dropped their nonsense the second the election was over.
  • You made calls for his assassination and impeachment before he was even sworn in to office.
  • You put on plays to assassinate The President, attacked The First Lady, and their CHILD.
  • YOU BUSSED IN FASCIST RADICAL GROUPS to burn flags and assault police officers.
  • You even went on killing sprees killing cops, and trying to assassinate GOP Politicians.
  • You Outspent The President 3-1 in the most expensive Presidential Race in History and spent $1.5 Billion.
  • You rigged Primaries.
  • You Rigged and Staged FAKE Questions in town halls using Actors and pre-approved questions.
  • You Conspired with The Media to write fake news stories that were pre approved by your candidate.
  • You took millions of dollars from Saudia Arabia, China, Russia and even Iran for your campaign

YET FOR ALL OF YOUR RESOURCES AND TREACHERY YOU CANNOT EVEN COME UP WITH LEAKED EVIDENCE. NOT EVEN ONE SHRED OF IT?
NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

View attachment 134409

This is not going to work.

Does he believe the president, who says there’s no wrongdoing here, or does he go after the president in the way James Comey wants him to do?
Plans to talk to some people in the administration. But he’s not yet made that momentous decision to go for a full scale investigation.

His job is to find the facts.

Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

• You rigged Primaries.

NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

View attachment 134409

let me guess, cause you said so? what a fking stoopoid.

Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

• You rigged Primaries.

NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

View attachment 134409

evidence.jpg

it is? I thought it was to find all fiction. what a stoopoid. what a useless tool you are.

But as of this moment THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION on TRUMP for collusion with the Russians! Now there MIGHT be according to the above for Comey firing?
Again Mueller's call and his 4 Democrat donor associates. And his good friendship with Comey!

Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

• You rigged Primaries.

NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

View attachment 134409

evidence.jpg
I doubt he knows what that word means. I mean he's letting us know that Mueller is looking for facts. Like he's the only one to know this. the immaturity of a left stoopoid is precious.

you of course ..

now boi,

HUH ?

speak up,

When do you stop?

So which is it, is mueller holding on to his information or is he sharing with you?
You'll find out soon enough when Mueller and his 13 or 14 top lawyers are ready to drop the bomb on you and then like a good little pube you'll deny deny deny

But as of this moment THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION on TRUMP for collusion with the Russians! Now there MIGHT be according to the above for Comey firing?
Again Mueller's call and his 4 Democrat donor associates. And his good friendship with Comey!
now he's gonna tell you what he found, watch!! Cause Mueller is only going to IMG.

evidence must be presented in court, the opposing council has an opportunity to object, the judge rules, and the exibit is either marked as evidence or thrown out ..

but dumb fucking RW's are too damn stupid to know the law.

When do you stop?

You'll find out soon enough when Mueller and his 13 or 14 top lawyers are ready to drop the bomb on you and then like a good little pube you'll deny deny deny
really, based on what? come on big guy show us what he's shown you!! I didn't know you were included in the findings with IMG. dude, do you realize what a stoopoid you are?

Exactly how unhinged and violent is Lefty going to become when the most Biased Partisan Dream Team of Crooked Ambulance Chasers ever assembled is going to be forced to Admit that there is

NO

upload_2017-6-20_17-11-55.jpeg
?

evidence must be presented in court, the opposing council has an opportunity to object, the judge rules, and the exibit is either marked as evidence or thrown out ..

but dumb fucking RW's are too damn stupid to know the law.

So from your ignorance you are saying Mueller is the judge and based on evidence (yet to be produced) and WITH NO Opposing council to counter Mueller,
Trump will be found guilty and then convicted? All without a trial?

Cause you said we were too damn stupid? YOU call us stupid?

Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

• You rigged Primaries.

NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

View attachment 134409

evidence.jpg
I doubt he knows what that word means. I mean he's letting us know that Mueller is looking for facts. Like he's the only one to know this. the immaturity of a left stoopoid is precious.
He probably works for Putin, ISIS, or a MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL.
Useful Idiot.

Forum List

Back