Mueller Is Coming for Trump

"Now Mueller faces a huge decision.
Does he believe the president, who says there’s no wrongdoing here, or does he go after the president in the way James Comey wants him to do?
Now, my sources are telling me he’s begun some preliminary planning.
Plans to talk to some people in the administration. But he’s not yet made that momentous decision to go for a full scale investigation.
ABC Correspondent: Actually, I'm Being Told Trump Still Is NOT Under Investigation

His job is to find the facts.
But as of this moment THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION on TRUMP for collusion with the Russians! Now there MIGHT be according to the above for Comey firing?
Again Mueller's call and his 4 Democrat donor associates. And his good friendship with Comey!

Exactly how unhinged and violent is Lefty going to become when the most Biased Partisan Dream Team of Crooked Ambulance Chasers ever assembled is going to be forced to Admit that there is

NO

View attachment 134415?
well they could manufacture it, you know take five years develop look alike accounts and post date every email. I mean how fking long does one have to look at things, and btw, still no one has looked at the DNC server. AMAZING.

evidence must be presented in court, the opposing council has an opportunity to object, the judge rules, and the exibit is either marked as evidence or thrown out ..

but dumb fucking RW's are too damn stupid to know the law.

So from your ignorance you are saying Mueller is the judge and based on evidence (yet to be produced) and WITH NO Opposing council to counter Mueller,
Trump will be found guilty and then convicted? All without a trial?

no, I'm saying youre too fucking dumb to know the law.

evidence must be presented in court, the opposing council has an opportunity to object, the judge rules, and the exibit is either marked as evidence or thrown out ..

So from your ignorance you are saying Mueller is the judge and based on evidence (yet to be produced) and WITH NO Opposing council to counter Mueller,

what law? what are you trying to say? I know, you know nothing. cause you know absolutely nothing. can you say washed up, cause you are.

IM2
Has Been

upload_2017-6-20_17-15-25.jpeg

By his own stupidity and lack of knowledge.

But NOTHING has been done within the court of LAW dummy!
This is an investigation that at this time doesn't exist according to ABC news, lawyers,etc.
There is no investigation of Trump yet you want Mueller to be the JUDGE the Jury, the opposing council?
Talk about being DUMB!

But NOTHING has been done within the court of LAW dummy!
This is an investigation that at this time doesn't exist according to ABC news, lawyers,etc.
There is no investigation of Trump yet you want Mueller to be the JUDGE the Jury, the opposing council?
Talk about being DUMB!
like I said, he knows absolutely nothing. it is hilarious. I didn't actually think they could get much more stupid. and they keep surprising me.

Does he believe the president, who says there’s no wrongdoing here, or does he go after the president in the way James Comey wants him to do?
Plans to talk to some people in the administration. But he’s not yet made that momentous decision to go for a full scale investigation.
ABC Correspondent: Actually, I'm Being Told Trump Still Is NOT Under Investigation

But as of this moment THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION on TRUMP for collusion with the Russians! Now there MIGHT be according to the above for Comey firing?
Again Mueller's call and his 4 Democrat donor associates. And his good friendship with Comey!

Exactly how unhinged and violent is Lefty going to become when the most Biased Partisan Dream Team of Crooked Ambulance Chasers ever assembled is going to be forced to Admit that there is

NO

View attachment 134415?
well they could manufacture it, you know take five years develop look alike accounts and post date every email. I mean how fking long does one have to look at things, and btw, still no one has looked at the DNC server. AMAZING.

They can't even manufacture FAKE EVIDENCE CORRECTLY.

Remember when Hillary's Cybersecurity expert planted a false BEACON PING on Trump Tower Server and Russian Alpha Bank Server and then grew impatient because our intelligence community didn't "NOTICE IT" and then her and her team of "Experts" had to come out and say, hey, we think there is something suspicious over here, and you better take a look at it during the campaign?

And then Trump and Russian Alpha Bank turned the tables on them and gave our Intelligence Community full access to inspect Both Servers?

Compare that to THE DNC SERVER NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ALLOWED TO LOOK AT.

Tell you what, Mueller needs to subpoena this bitch right here.\
camp-jean-2016-01.jpg

Profile : All People: School of Informatics and Computing: Indiana University

If he doesn't he is a damn phoney.

He also needs to investigate Lynch and Rice, and Subpoena the records Obama and his Cronies tried to steal and seal for his "Presidential Library."

If he is not willing to conduct an impartial investigation and take it wherever it may lead him, he needs to step down.

Last edited:
The problem is there apparently is something there there. Just because you repeat there isn't doesn't make it so.

Well if there were something there then there is a reason to investigate.
But at some point someone is going to have to say you can keep on looking till the cows come in but there isn't anything "there" there!
When do you stop?

There is something there. That's the problem.
where? please show us. take us down the yellow brick road. let's see your oz!!!

So which is it, is mueller holding on to his information or is he sharing with you?
You'll find out soon enough when Mueller and his 13 or 14 top lawyers are ready to drop the bomb on you and then like a good little pube you'll deny deny deny
really, based on what? come on big guy show us what he's shown you!! I didn't know you were included in the findings with IMG. dude, do you realize what a stoopoid you are?
Do you really think A TOP US investigator and 13 of the best investigators around are just scratching their asses??There is lots there and you'll find out when they're good and ready Why do you think trump did all that firing??

Well if there were something there then there is a reason to investigate.
But at some point someone is going to have to say you can keep on looking till the cows come in but there isn't anything "there" there!
When do you stop?

There is something there. That's the problem.
where? please show us. take us down the yellow brick road. let's see your oz!!!

So which is it, is mueller holding on to his information or is he sharing with you?
You'll find out soon enough when Mueller and his 13 or 14 top lawyers are ready to drop the bomb on you and then like a good little pube you'll deny deny deny
really, based on what? come on big guy show us what he's shown you!! I didn't know you were included in the findings with IMG. dude, do you realize what a stoopoid you are?
Do you really think A TOP US investigator and 13 of the best investigators around are just scratching their asses??There is lots there and you'll find out when they're good and ready Why do you think trump did all that firing??
how the fk do would you know? how, come on genius show us how you know they're doing anything. let's see what you got bragger. maybe we can do a bud light commercial about you the bragger who knows nothing.

NO

View attachment 134415?
How long did Benghazi take ?? We have until 2020

what law? what are you trying to say? I know, you know nothing. cause you know absolutely nothing. can you say washed up, cause you are.

youre too fucking stupid to understand how evidence is presented it a court of law even after I told you.

you, and the rest of the knuckledragging douche bags are a comedy show when it boils down to evidence

youre too fucking stupid to understand how evidence is presented it a court of law even after I told you.

you, and the rest of the knuckledragging douche bags are a comedy show when it boils down to evidence
you don't even know there is no court yet. you should look in the mirror as to how fking stupid you are. BTW, there is no court yet cause there ain't no fking evidence of anything. cause there is no there, there.

Dude present your evidence or stfu!

so I wonder what happened to anonymous?
Maybe it's like a parallel universe where if you tell an anonymous lie in one universe, and the same anonymous lie in a parallel universe they cancel each other out, and your existence simply disintegrates in to thin air like The Leftist Media's Predictions of a Clinton Land Slide did.

Sorta like the idea that you can never touch your doppleganger.

you don't even know there is no court yet. you should look in the mirror as to how fking stupid you are.

DERP DUUUUHHHHHHHH DERP DERP

sure I do, which is exactly why theres been no evidence presented by either council.

you don't even know there is no court yet. you should look in the mirror as to how fking stupid you are.

sure I do, which is exactly why theres been no evidence presented by either council.
so no evidence means what in your world? guilty?

Do you use magic eight ball? or ouiji board

These people are unhinged.

Fanaticism-Radicalism is the new trend.
That is one thing Jihadist and The Left share in common.
It makes them natural allies.

These people are unhinged.

Fanaticism-Radicalism is the new trend.
That is one thing Jihadist and The Left share in common.
It makes them natural allies.
allah, ouiji board flip a coin.

in everyones world it means the investigation is ongoing ... well. except for shitstick RW's

and it means I refuse to dignify your horseshit any longer with answers.

Forum List

Back