Mueller Is Coming for Trump

Mueller doesn't have shit and he knows it. He is just going through the motions. This witch hunt will end in less than a year with Trump being vindicated.
Just how do you know what Mueller has or doesn't have? It is just a co incidence that every member of this administration is hiring lawyers, and then the lawyers are hiring their own lawyers.
Don't you worry, I know...I have my connections. I have been right ever since Trump came down the stairs at Trump tower. I called the election back then. Mark down my words and see for yourself. Their are some federal prosecutors laughing at the lack of any evidence in this case and I know some of them personally.
You have been wrong on everything sweetie? Remember hen you told us the Obama market would crash? Or when we heard that Obama would leave office with a lower approval than Bush? Thats just two of many

Mueller doesn't have shit and he knows it. He is just going through the motions. This witch hunt will end in less than a year with Trump being vindicated.

This is no which hunt. But hey Donald Trump has a university application for you. Maybe you too would like to become a student at Trump university. After all Donald promises that you will get rich if you do.

You have been wrong on everything sweetie? Remember hen you told us the Obama market would crash? Or when we heard that Obama would leave office with a lower approval than Bush? Thats just two of many
You have me confused with someone else I never predicted any of that.

While it is true you can do packet tracing, who exactly was doing that AT THE TIME OF THE SO CALLED INTRUSION?.

The NSA. That's what they do.
THE NSA was not Live Monitoring THE DNC Server.
That's against THE LAW, remember?
And if they were, why wouldn't they consider that a security threat?
Why wouldn't that be immediately announced and not much, much later after Seth Rich handed his emails over to Assange and they were already published?

Assange flat out told you someone inside The DNC acquired the emails and gave them to him.
He even offered a large cash reward for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for Seth Rich's death. Now why would he do that for a complete stranger?
Seth Rich's phone shows contact with Assange. Weird that they would know each other, huh?
Even weirder that Assange would offer a reward to help find the killer like that, huh?

Don't you believe Clapper and Company when they said they don't spy on America?
You apparently didn't believe Clapper when he said there was NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.

So what exactly do you believe?
And do you work for Vladimir Putin?

Last edited:
While it is true you can do packet tracing, who exactly was doing that AT THE TIME OF THE SO CALLED INTRUSION?.

The NSA. That's what they do.
THE NSA was not Live Monitoring THE DNC Server.
That's against THE LAW, remember?

Or don't you believe Clapper and Company when they said they don't spy on America?
You apparently didn't believe Clapper when he said there was NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.
So what exactly do you believe?
Clapper is not running this investigation, Einstein.

Forum List

Back