Mueller Is Coming for Trump

Clapper is not running this investigation, Einstein
That is right he was running Obama's deep state until Trump exposed Obama's dirty plan.

Trump didn't expose anything. His accusations remain unproven and unfounded.
Tell us more Vlad

Tell us how you hate American Democracy and how you want to disrupt the peaceful transition of power. Or are you an illegal alien, or Jihadist?

All you phucks are the same.
images

You got none.

th

His accusation stopped nothing. Hs claims were investigated and found to have no merit.
Bullshit...Lynch will be indicted my friend mark my words...It all will come out. Every bit of Obama wrong doing will come out because he is stupid, he always has been stupid and bumbling and he still is today. Just because you speak well it does not make you smart. It will see the light of day and we will all see how corrupt Obama is.
The media won't care but Americans don't care about them so we are even.

His accusation stopped nothing. Hs claims were investigated and found to have no merit.
Bullshit...Lynch will be indicted my friend mark my words...It all will come out. Every bit of Obama wrong doing will come out because he is stupid, he always has been stupid and bumbling and he still is today. Just because you speak well it does not make you smart. It will see the light of day and we will all see how corrupt Obama is.
This is all about Trump and no one else

Trump didn't expose anything. His accusations remain unproven and unfounded
His accusation got it to ultimately stop as soon as the deep state participants got named. Another win for Trump!

I didn't know they made spam bots so repetitive.

IM2's accusation stopped nothing. His claims were investigated and found to have no merit.

He has NO EVIDENCE.
Bee boop, beep bop, boop.

robot48.png

None of that s going to happen.

Exactly how unhinged and violent is Lefty going to become when the most Biased Partisan Dream Team of Crooked Ambulance Chasers ever assembled is going to be forced to Admit that there is

NO

View attachment 134415?
well they could manufacture it, you know take five years develop look alike accounts and post date every email. I mean how fking long does one have to look at things, and btw, still no one has looked at the DNC server. AMAZING.

They can't even manufacture FAKE EVIDENCE CORRECTLY.

Remember when Hillary's Cybersecurity expert planted a false BEACON PING on Trump Tower Server and Russian Alpha Bank Server and then grew impatient because our intelligence community didn't "NOTICE IT" and then her and her team of "Experts" had to come out and say, hey, we think there is something suspicious over here, and you better take a look at it during the campaign?

And then Trump and Russian Alpha Bank turned the tables on them and gave our Intelligence Community full access to inspect Both Servers?

Compare that to THE DNC SERVER NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ALLOWED TO LOOK AT.

Tell you what, Mueller needs to subpoena this bitch right here.\
camp-jean-2016-01.jpg

Profile : All People: School of Informatics and Computing: Indiana University

If he doesn't he is a damn phoney.

He also needs to investigate Lynch and Rice, and Subpoena the records Obama and his Cronies tried to steal and seal for his "Presidential Library."

If he is not willing to conduct an impartial investigation and take it wherever it may lead him, he needs to step down.

None of these people need to be investigated. We liberals here do not give conspiracy.theories credence.

You? A liberal? Have they changed the definition of what one is? Liberals believe in individual freedoms and rights. Pseudo liberals believe it's all about the collective. As far as you leftards not giving conspiracy theories any credence? Are you not touting that Trump and the Rooskies conspired to leak the damning e-mails showing the corruptness and criminality of the DNC?? What cracks me up about douches like you is that you are not concerned about the corruption of the DNC but the fact that it was revealed and that is most telling to me.

I really don't think you are in any position to tell me what I am or am not concerned with. Those emails didn't show anything that was proven to be true. Those leaks got a man shot at a pizza parlor for fake news. So much for your rant.

Yeah, I am in a position to say as much. The e-mails were definitely proven to be legit and it resulted in the firing of Debbie Wasserman and Donna Brazile. Wkileleaks is 100 percent accurate and leftards PRAISED Wikileaks when they revealed correspondence between Bush and Blair (The Downing Street memos) showing that Iraq was going to be invaded regardless.

NOW? Leftards say the e-mail dump isn 't legit...how convenient. BTW, no one was shot at the staged event that was "Comet Pizza and Ping Pong" and the alleged shooter was an actor.....so, what else do ya got? Thus far you haven't shown me diddly squat but defelction.

His accusation got it to ultimately stop as soon as the deep state participants got named. Another win for Trump!

IM2's accusation stopped nothing. His claims were investigated and found to have no merit.

He has NO EVIDENCE.

robot48.png

If IM2 is a paid troll? The ones paying him are not getting the "bang for the buck"..........

well they could manufacture it, you know take five years develop look alike accounts and post date every email. I mean how fking long does one have to look at things, and btw, still no one has looked at the DNC server. AMAZING.

They can't even manufacture FAKE EVIDENCE CORRECTLY.

Remember when Hillary's Cybersecurity expert planted a false BEACON PING on Trump Tower Server and Russian Alpha Bank Server and then grew impatient because our intelligence community didn't "NOTICE IT" and then her and her team of "Experts" had to come out and say, hey, we think there is something suspicious over here, and you better take a look at it during the campaign?

And then Trump and Russian Alpha Bank turned the tables on them and gave our Intelligence Community full access to inspect Both Servers?

Compare that to THE DNC SERVER NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ALLOWED TO LOOK AT.

Tell you what, Mueller needs to subpoena this bitch right here.\
camp-jean-2016-01.jpg

Profile : All People: School of Informatics and Computing: Indiana University

If he doesn't he is a damn phoney.

He also needs to investigate Lynch and Rice, and Subpoena the records Obama and his Cronies tried to steal and seal for his "Presidential Library."

If he is not willing to conduct an impartial investigation and take it wherever it may lead him, he needs to step down.

None of these people need to be investigated. We liberals here do not give conspiracy.theories credence.

You? A liberal? Have they changed the definition of what one is? Liberals believe in individual freedoms and rights. Pseudo liberals believe it's all about the collective. As far as you leftards not giving conspiracy theories any credence? Are you not touting that Trump and the Rooskies conspired to leak the damning e-mails showing the corruptness and criminality of the DNC?? What cracks me up about douches like you is that you are not concerned about the corruption of the DNC but the fact that it was revealed and that is most telling to me.

I really don't think you are in any position to tell me what I am or am not concerned with. Those emails didn't show anything that was proven to be true. Those leaks got a man shot at a pizza parlor for fake news. So much for your rant.

Yeah, I am in a position to say as much. The e-mails were definitely proven to be legit and it resulted in the firing of Debbie Wasserman and Donna Brazile. Wkileleaks is 100 percent accurate and leftards PRAISED Wikileaks when they revealed correspondence between Bush and Blair (The Downing Street memos) showing that Iraq was going to be invaded regardless.

NOW? Leftards say the e-mail dump isn 't legit...how convenient. BTW, no one was shot at the staged event that was "Comet Pizza and Ping Pong" and the alleged shooter was an actor.....so, what else do ya got? Thus far you haven't shown me diddly squat but defelction.

No you are not in any such position

Bullshit...Lynch will be indicted my friend mark my words...It all will come out. Every bit of Obama wrong doing will come out because he is stupid, he always has been stupid and bumbling and he still is today.

O.K. they're marked. How long do we have to wait?

He has NO EVIDENCE.

robot48.png

If IM2 is a paid troll? The ones paying him are not getting the "bang for the buck"..........

Who would be paying me to troll Dale?

Freedom and justice for all was not lost under Obama.
Wrong it was lost in the middle of the nation and in the middle class. And that is why Trump won.

Probably what was "lost in the middle" was the unabashed TRUTH that if you weren't for Obama you were labeled a "racist". Plain and simple.
Even though many of us "deplorables" have non-white relatives, have "legal immigrant" relatives, and have gay partners, we were labeled.
But none of those that "labeled" us seem to know that Obama was truly an angry black man. So much so that his hatred of Whites/cops/American troops and America
was pretty well summed up in the following. Note in his own words: he fooled people to believe he wasn't an angry black man by using "tricks","tactics".
This was deceitful and deceptive to the people who never read his autobiography.
Obamabiography1995.png

He has NO EVIDENCE.

robot48.png

Who would be paying me to troll Dale?

That's the sad part. You are deluded enough to do this shit for free, and irrational enough that you believe whatever is fed you despite having ZERO EVIDENCE.

That makes you a deluded fanatic who belongs to the Jim Jones Class of Deluded Followers of Doctrines and Dogmas From Hell.

That means you are dead on the inside and dead between the ears.
So how long has it been since your soul has died?
How many years have you been a walking dead liar?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back