Mueller Is Coming for Trump

When someone presents some ACTUAL EVIDENCE, maybe we can have an ACTUAL ARGUMENT.

Actual evidence has been presented.
What Evidence? The Shit Stains on your underwear that prove you don't wipe yourself?
What EVIDENCE is there to say RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR ELECTIONS and changed the outcome of the vote?

Did PUTIN CALL ELECTORS AND THREATEN THEIR LIVES IF THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THEIR VOTE FOR COMRADE TRUMP?
I don't see you raising your hand.:desk:

This is not about Russia changing the outcome of the election. This is about the fact that Russia was involved at all.

When all our agencies say there is evidence of Russian involvement in the last election, that is evidence dumb ass.

So now you are moving the goal posts?
The whole Leftist Witch Hunt was based on "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" which no one has seen one shred of evidence on.

Now you want to talk about ambiguous "RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT"

So you retreat further and I'll chase, just for my own amusement.
Where is THE PROOF, or "Russian Involvement"

What did RUSSIA DO?

Can't you even find some LEAKED EVIDENCE to SHOW US?
Everything else was leaked but the fact that THE PRESIDENT WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION.....

So where is THE EVIDENCE of YOUR CLAIM?

Why the fuck would I run from a dumb ass no information idiot like you for?

I am not the one moving the goal post .You want to play semantics. I'm not playing. The intelligence agencies have determined this situation.

So since I am the jihadist who just has to believe something you show me the evidence that the investigation is over and that the final conclusion based upon the facts that have been produced by the investigation shows there was no collusion.

See if me or you were to go to the police station and ask the police chief if are you under investigation for a crime and he was not investigating you, and you kept pressuring him to tell everyone how you are not being investigated, your ass will end up being investigated. After all, if you are innocent according to the police, why are you so concerned about being investigated?

None of us are worried about any REAL evidence, the problem is all of the MANUFACTURED NARRATIVE that is being pushed daily to those who are unable to really weigh the lies and discover the truth. YOU liberals are so vile, disgusting and completely without honor, and responsibility to the people of this country anyone needs to be anble to see you for what you are, and if necessary exterminate you. We actually need to investigate all of you all of your "Progress" that has actually destroyed the fabric this country was built on along with the lives of 75 or 80 % of it's citizens, I am sure we will find TREASON at every turn you scum made. and then we can exterminate you all.

This is not about Russia changing the outcome of the election. This is about the fact that Russia was involved at all.

When all our agencies say there is evidence of Russian involvement in the last election, that is evidence dumb ass.

The whole Leftist Witch Hunt was based on "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" which no one has seen one shred of evidence on.

What did RUSSIA DO?

Everything else was leaked but the fact that THE PRESIDENT WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION.....

I am not the one moving the goal post .You want to play semantics. I'm not playing. The intelligence agencies have determined this situation.

So since I am the jihadist who just has to believe something you show me the evidence that the investigation is over and that the final conclusion based upon the facts that have been produced by the investigation shows there was no collusion.

See if me or you were to go to the police station and ask the police chief if are you under investigation for a crime and he was not investigating you, and you kept pressuring him to tell everyone how you are not being investigated, your ass will end up being investigated. After all, if you are innocent according to the police, why are you so concerned about being investigated?

You are the one with NO INFORMATION.

YOU CAN'T EVEN COME UP WITH LEAKED EVIDENCE.
That makes you a worthless turd burger.

YOU are The Jim Jones Fanatic making the Accusation, so show us the proof!

The Left seems to be able to leak all kinds of garbage to try to defame THE PRESIDENT, but they seem to go LIMP DICK when it comes to leaking ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

So, go ahead, and get your scrawny snow flake ass to work and dig some up.
Even if it's FAKE.

Do that or shut the hell up.

There was NO INVESTIGATION OF TRUMP. THAT IS A FACTUAL STATEMENT.
COMEY WAS FORCED TO.

Now snowflake. BRING US SOME LEAKED EVIDENCE. AND NO, I DON"T MEAN EVIDENCE OF "IT"S NOT GAY IF IT HAPPENS IN PRISON" from when you unexpectedly went away to "SUMMER CAMP".

Trump is under investigation at this point.

oh my God! 30 out of the FIFTEEN THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!

She claimed "ALL" of the emails were private. It doesn't matter if it was 1 or 1000, they were State Dept. emails the should have been in the national archives. And quite possibly they were confidential or secret.

But it was Hilary so it's just fine that she "stretched" the truth. But it's ok, that's just what the Clinton's do.
Her claim was all of the personal emails her lawyers erased were personal.

The 30 benghazi emails that they found in the15000 additional emails they were able to recover from the server, were emails that the FBI SAID were originally lost or mangled up... in the server upgrade transfer.,,,that her IT guy did

They were not emails she deleted or her staffers deleted....they were not part of the 30,000 emails that were personal. There was nothing to hide in the recovered emails either.

This has nothing to do with my feelings towards hillary, but justice. I don't want to see any citizen, charged with a crime they did not commit or locked up for a mistake or pure ignorance with no intent to harm or commit a crime. the FBI SAID Hillary did not lie to them on any of their FBI interrogations, nor did her staffers interviewed by them.

What did RUSSIA DO?

The Left seems to be able to leak all kinds of garbage to try to defame THE PRESIDENT, but they seem to go LIMP DICK when it comes to leaking ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Even if it's FAKE.

COMEY WAS FORCED TO.

Now snowflake. BRING US SOME LEAKED EVIDENCE. AND NO, I DON"T MEAN EVIDENCE OF "IT"S NOT GAY IF IT HAPPENS IN PRISON" from when you unexpectedly went away to "SUMMER CAMP".

Let me spell this out for you, since it's obvious you are either an Agent of The Kremlin, an Illegal Immigrant, or an ISIS SYMPATHIZER. That's pretty evident because you are adopting their Propaganda.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

Actual evidence has been presented.
What Evidence? The Shit Stains on your underwear that prove you don't wipe yourself?
What EVIDENCE is there to say RUSSIA ATTACKED OUR ELECTIONS and changed the outcome of the vote?

Did PUTIN CALL ELECTORS AND THREATEN THEIR LIVES IF THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THEIR VOTE FOR COMRADE TRUMP?

What did RUSSIA DO?

None of us are worried about any REAL evidence, the problem is all of the MANUFACTURED NARRATIVE that is being pushed daily to those who are unable to really weigh the lies and discover the truth. YOU liberals are so vile, disgusting and completely without honor, and responsibility to the people of this country anyone needs to be anble to see you for what you are, and if necessary exterminate you. We actually need to investigate all of you all of your "Progress" that has actually destroyed the fabric this country was built on along with the lives of 75 or 80 % of it's citizens, I am sure we will find TREASON at every turn you scum made. and then we can exterminate you all.

Apparently you are worried about the real evidence. No one is making things up about this president.

What did RUSSIA DO?

Apparently you are worried about the real evidence. No one is making things up about this president.

WHAT EVIDENCE?
18 Months of Surveillance
10 months of Investigation by 4 Investigative Bodies.
Hours upon Hours of Testimony under Oath and in Private Sessions.
NONE of it too sensitive to share with THE PUBLIC.
A Special Counsel that was appointed because of a LEAK of Classified Information, which was an unsupported accusation regarding a MEMO no one has seen.
Leaks about Everything under the sun.

BUT NO LEAKS of ACTUAL EVIDENCE or the FACT TRUMP WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION.

Did you take your stupid pills?
Do you have proof you do not have an Obama Bobble head shoved up your ass right now?

Even if it's FAKE.

COMEY WAS FORCED TO.

Let me spell this out for you, since it's obvious you are either an Agent of The Kremlin, an Illegal Immigrant, or an ISIS SYMPATHIZER. That's pretty evident because you are adopting their Propaganda.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

17 intelligence agencies have stated the evidence. You have seen the evidence. Your use of these childish personal attacks and repeating over and over again is not going to make me show you what you have already seen.

There is a HUGE difference between this situation and Watergate because in Watergate...a crime took place which Nixon then tried to cover up! There is no crime here. Trump didn't do anything. Nor has he tried to coverup anything. As a matter of fact he's welcomed the investigation into Russian interference.

Actually there was an even bigger crime here. A foreign power hacking and stealing information from the election systems of 39 states. Watergate was one burglary, The underlying crime here was dozens of computer felonies.

And now Trump tries to keep the FBI from investigating who was involved on the american side. So move over Nixon, there's a new "tricky dick" about to take the lead.

What? When has Trump EVER tried to keep the FBI from investigating Russia's involvement in hacking our election systems? What reason would he possibly have for doing so? It's already been confirmed by numerous people that the Russians didn't affect any voting machines or tallying machinery. Trump knows he won that election and he knows WHY he won! That's why Trump told Comey to investigate the Russians.

You people are unbelievable! You accuse Trump of a crime when you've produced ZERO evidence he committed a crime! All Trump ever did was to use the Wikileaks information (factual information!) to show the voters exactly who Hillary Clinton was and how she conducted herself leading up to the election!
they have no principles.
You have no principles and oldstyle is playing stupid.

Even if it's FAKE.

COMEY WAS FORCED TO.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

17 intelligence agencies have stated the evidence. You have seen the evidence. Your use of these childish personal attacks and repeating over and over again is not going to make me show you what you have already seen.

LIST THE EVIDENCE RIGHT HERE.

You just made the statement.

James Clapper said NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION.
SO DID JAMES "THE SWEEPER" COMEY.
So Did THE NSA, CIA & Treasury Department.

HOW DID RUSSIA "ATTACK OUR ELECTION" like you said upstream.
What crime did they commit in doing this?
Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

If there was NO COLLUSION, & NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION who in the PHUCK are you INVESTIGATING then & WHY?

WHAT EVIDENCE ARE YOU GOING TO PULL OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SHOW US RIGHT NOW?

YOU SAID 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE STATED THE EVIDENCE, & THAT EVEN I HAVE SEEN IT.

YOU CAN'T EVEN POST "LEAKED EVIDENCE"

Everything else was leaked, but ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

False accusation after false accusation was made, but NO EVIDENCE WAS EVER LEAKED?

YOU ARE POLITICAL TERRORISTS WHO WANTED TRUMP TAKEN DOWN SO BAD

• You engaged in illegal surveillance for 18 months.
  • You leaked classified information.
  • You leaked his tax returns.
  • You dug up 20 year old tapes of locker room talk every person on the forum has engaged in.
  • You threw lying bimbo after lying bimbo at the guy who disappeared and dropped their nonsense the second the election was over.
  • You made calls for his assassination and impeachment before he was even sworn in to office.
  • You put on plays to assassinate The President, attacked The First Lady, and their CHILD.
  • You Posted Grotesque images of him being beheaded.
  • You paid Thugs to Criminally Assault his supporters.
  • You staged paid for FAKE PROTESTS
  • You stage paid for FAKE RIOTS and destroyed entire communities
  • YOU BUSSED IN FASCIST RADICAL GROUPS to burn flags and assault police officers.
  • You even went on killing sprees killing cops, and trying to assassinate GOP Politicians.
  • You Outspent The President 3-1 in the most expensive Presidential Race in History and spent $1.5 Billion.
  • You rigged Primaries.
  • You Stole Debate Questions.
  • You Registered Illegal Aliens and Felons to vote.
  • You Rigged and Staged FAKE Questions in town halls using Actors and pre-approved questions.
  • You Conspired with The Media to write fake news stories that were pre approved by your candidate.
  • And you staged fake interviews on TV.
  • You took millions of dollars from Saudia Arabia, China, Russia and even Iran for your campaign
  • YOU ILLEGALLY UNMASKED ILLEGAL TARGETS OF ILLEGAL SURVEILLANCE.

YET FOR ALL OF YOUR RESOURCES AND TREACHERY YOU CANNOT EVEN COME UP WITH LEAKED EVIDENCE. NOT EVEN ONE SHRED OF IT?
NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

Last edited:
This is the guy Repubs want to bash ?
Mueller was former FBI director James Comey's predecessor. President Donald Trump fired Comey last week.
The longtime litigator was the second-longest FBI director in history, only behind iconic and controversial director J. Edgar Hoover. Congress passed legislation in 2011 to extend Mueller's term from the usual 10 years, giving him a 12-year tenure.

Special counsel appointed in Russia probe

Mueller, 72, oversaw the FBI from September 4, 2001, just days before the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, until September 4, 2013.
Mueller is widely seen as a nonpolitical, dogged investigator, respected on both sides of the aisle. The extension of his term passed the Senate 100-0, and he was also initially confirmed in 2001 unanimously, 98-0.
Since leaving the FBI, Mueller has not been a stranger to high-profile investigations.
In 2015, Mueller conducted an inquiry into the NFL's handling of a video of former running back Ray Rice punching his then-fiancée. And last year, Mueller was asked by Booz Allen Hamilton to conduct a security review after a contractor was arrested for allegedly stealing national security secrets.
Philip Mudd, a CNN contributor and former deputy director of the FBI's national security branch under Mueller, praised the appointment to CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Thursday.
"Every American who thinks that this is a moment of turmoil, whether they like the President or not, should breathe easy tonight: Robert Muller is solid ground," Mudd said.
"He is not one of the best, Robert Mueller, he is the best I ever saw. Leadership, judgment, decision-making," he added. "There is nobody better at doggedly pursuing a target without being subjected to any pressures from Congress, the President, the media, anybody in the FBI, the attorney general, the deputy attorney general. There is nobody better."
Atop the FBI, Mueller saw the bureau through a time of tremendous change in a post-9/11 world. His tenure saw the rise of al Qaeda as a threat, the vast expansion of US surveillance capabilities and an increase in the threat from home-grown terrorism. Mueller reflected on the changes in an exit interview with CNN in 2013, saying the intelligence collection capabilities the US built since 9/11 could possibly have stopped part of the attacks.
according to his FBI biography.
He worked for 12 years in the US attorney's offices, serving for some time as chief of the criminal division in the Northern District of California in San Francisco, and also working as an assistant US attorney in Boston.
He worked for a time in the private sector before moving back into government as an assistant to the attorney general in 1989, moving quickly to run the department's criminal division.
As chief of the criminal division, Mueller saw the creation of the agency's first cyber-dedicated unit, putting himself on the leading edge of a field of crime fighting and national security that has only grown more important.
Prior to joining the FBI in 2001, after he left Justice Department headquarters, Mueller served as the US attorney in San Francisco.

Even if it's FAKE.

COMEY WAS FORCED TO.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

The GOP put out their talking points and you can see the people who are brainwashed because they repeat verbatim those talking points.

I remember during the election I talked to a friends parents, clearly Trump supporters. I defended Hillary or I questions Trumps qualifications for being potus and you should have heard them start screaming the right wing talking points they've been brainwashed. Hillary lies, Obama's not even a real American, ben ghazi!!! And I brought up something entirely different. But boy were these brainwashed Republicans ready with their responses.

HE'S A MUSLIM! The father screamed at me. Do you think these idiots are listening? Do you think they are in any state of mind to be debating and using intellectual honesty? Fuck no!

What did RUSSIA DO?

WHAT EVIDENCE?
18 Months of Surveillance
10 months of Investigation by 4 Investigative Bodies.
Hours upon Hours of Testimony under Oath and in Private Sessions.
NONE of it too sensitive to share with THE PUBLIC.
A Special Counsel that was appointed because of a LEAK of Classified Information, which was an unsupported accusation regarding a MEMO no one has seen.
Leaks about Everything under the sun.

BUT NO LEAKS of ACTUAL EVIDENCE or the FACT TRUMP WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION.

Did you take your stupid pills?
Do you have proof you do not have an Obama Bobble head shoved up your ass right now?

There have not been 10 months of investigations about this by 4 bodies. 10 months ago was August 2016 and Trump was in a campaign. 10 months ago the congress was still trying to force the email server lie on America. There has not been 18 months of surveillance against Trump for collusion or anything else pertaining to Russia. 18 months ago was pretty much the beginning pf 2016. Trump was still trying to win primaries. Maybe you figure out what Hannity was telling you and when before you ask someone else to show your dumb ass evidence.

COMEY WAS FORCED TO.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

The GOP put out their talking points and you can see the people who are brainwashed because they repeat verbatim those talking points.

I remember during the election I talked to a friends parents, clearly Trump supporters. I defended Hillary or I questions Trumps qualifications for being potus and you should have heard them start screaming the right wing talking points they've been brainwashed. Hillary lies, Obama's not even a real American, ben ghazi!!! And I brought up something entirely different. But boy were these brainwashed Republicans ready with their responses.

HE'S A MUSLIM! The father screamed at me. Do you think these idiots are listening? Do you think they are in any state of mind to be debating and using intellectual honesty? Fuck no!

Wow, now that's ignorance.

got proof or evidence?

I ask you a question boi

Now who in the fuck do you think you are calling boi????????

And just what is your question??

you of course ..

now boi,

now pretend RW'ers have the evidence that proves Trump is squeaky clean ... why wont they release it, better yet, WHY WONT TRUMP PROVE TO THE WORLD HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN ?

HUH ?

If theres no evidence of his guilt, then there must be evidence of his innocence.

speak up,

You wrote: "then there must be evidence of his innocence."
How to you have "evidence" if there is nothing "there" there?

The problem is there apparently is something there there. Just because you repeat there isn't doesn't make it so.

Well if there were something there then there is a reason to investigate.
But at some point someone is going to have to say you can keep on looking till the cows come in but there isn't anything "there" there!
When do you stop?

COMEY WAS FORCED TO.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

HOW DID RUSSIA "ATTACK OUR ELECTION" like you said upstream?
Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

If there was NO COLLUSION, & NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION who in the PHUCK are you INVESTIGATING then & WHY?

YOU SAID 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE STATED THE EVIDENCE, & THAT EVEN I HAVE SEEN IT.

False accusation after false accusation was made, but NO EVIDENCE WAS EVER LEAKED?

• You conducted 4 Investigations over the past 10 months wasting millions of dollars to find out NOTHING.
  • You Leaked Classified Information about a memo that doesn't even exist to get a special counsel appointed for a REASON THAT NO LONGER EXISTS. "No Collusion" by the admission of the Traitor who leaked the so called classified information that apparently doesn't exist anymore to get a counsel appointed for a reason the leaker says does not exist! WTF?
  • You dug up 20 year old tapes of locker room talk every person on the forum has engaged in.
  • You threw lying bimbo after lying bimbo at the guy who disappeared and dropped their nonsense the second the election was over.
  • You made calls for his assassination and impeachment before he was even sworn in to office.
  • You put on plays to assassinate The President, attacked The First Lady, and their CHILD.
  • YOU BUSSED IN FASCIST RADICAL GROUPS to burn flags and assault police officers.
  • You even went on killing sprees killing cops, and trying to assassinate GOP Politicians.
  • You Outspent The President 3-1 in the most expensive Presidential Race in History and spent $1.5 Billion.
  • You rigged Primaries.
  • You Rigged and Staged FAKE Questions in town halls using Actors and pre-approved questions.
  • You Conspired with The Media to write fake news stories that were pre approved by your candidate.
  • You took millions of dollars from Saudia Arabia, China, Russia and even Iran for your campaign

YET FOR ALL OF YOUR RESOURCES AND TREACHERY YOU CANNOT EVEN COME UP WITH LEAKED EVIDENCE. NOT EVEN ONE SHRED OF IT?
NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

Last edited:
COMEY WAS FORCED TO.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

Ignorance on who's part?

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

• You conducted 4 Investigations over the past 10 months wasting millions of dollars to find out NOTHING.
  • You Leaked Classified Information about a memo that doesn't even exist to get a special counsel appointed for a REASON THAT NO LONGER EXISTS. "No Collusion" by the admission of the Traitor who leaked the so called classified information that apparently doesn't exist anymore to get a counsel appointed for a reason the leaker says does not exist! WTF?
  • You rigged Primaries.

NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

The investigation is not over and Trump is being investigated.

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

Ignorance on who's part?

You ask this question? You don't know? Really?

I ask you a question boi

Now who in the fuck do you think you are calling boi????????

And just what is your question??

you of course ..

now boi,

now pretend RW'ers have the evidence that proves Trump is squeaky clean ... why wont they release it, better yet, WHY WONT TRUMP PROVE TO THE WORLD HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN ?

HUH ?

If theres no evidence of his guilt, then there must be evidence of his innocence.

speak up,

You wrote: "then there must be evidence of his innocence."
How to you have "evidence" if there is nothing "there" there?

The problem is there apparently is something there there. Just because you repeat there isn't doesn't make it so.

Well if there were something there then there is a reason to investigate.
But at some point someone is going to have to say you can keep on looking till the cows come in but there isn't anything "there" there!
When do you stop?
Then why hasn't trump stated that instead of firing or wanting to fire everyone investigating him He looks guilty he acts guilty When in the forest you see something that looks like a bear growls like a bear shits like a bear IT"S A GD BEAR

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Got any?

Where is "THE EVIDENCE"?

• You rigged Primaries.

NOT EVEN FAKE EVIDENCE?

The investigation is not over and Trump is being investigated.
upload_2017-6-20_17-3-33.png

Forum List

Back