Mueller Is Coming for Trump

Since you seem so far out of the loop...

What we know about the attempts of Russia to influence our election

• They hacked the DNC server and slowly leaked the information to assist Trump
  • They made attempts to probe voting machines to see where they are vulnerable
As a citizen.....Doesn't that outrage you?

Where is the evidence?

[James Clapper] He stressed that he could only speak for the intelligence community, not for state or local agencies or for government entities authorized under Title Three of the 1968 “Wiretap Act.”
But Clapper then went on to say that to his knowledge there was “no evidence” of “collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.”
“We did not include any evidence in our report – and I say ‘our,’ that’s NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence – that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.”
“I understand that,” said interviewer Chuck Todd. “But does it exist?”
“Not to my knowledge.”
“If it existed, it would have been in this report?”
“This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.,” Clapper replied, “but at the time I – we had no evidence of such collusion.”
Obama’s Intelligence Chief Says ‘No Evidence’ of Trump-Russian Collusion; Media Focus on Wiretap Denial

You post in blue what you want to believe but you missed this:

This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.,”

None of those who met with Russians in Trump campaign staff were made to testify as to what they were meeting Russians for. Until we get testimonies you can't say it was any kind of final say that there is no collusion and it's proven.

And when you cite something from CNS your citation has no credibility. All you are doing is posting up a story written with a conservative bias.

Well that makes no sense then!

If I'm quoting a source with a conservative bias they why are you quoting it????

Plus you are saying CNS has a "conservative" bias?
What do you call this then:
But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey.
Many of those interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to candidly discuss internal deliberations.
Inside Trump’s anger and impatience — and his sudden decision to fire Comey

So what about the "few" that DIDN"T speak on condition of anonymity?
Who were they? If the Post and other MSM weren't so biased why not name the few that did NOT speak on condition of anonymity?
WHY? Because they don't exist! Anymore then "30 officials at the White House" EXIST!
So please don't tell me about biased news ok? I bet because of the MSM you think Trump and millions like me are "anti-immigrants" don't you?
Dummy! I have relatives that are "legal immigrants"...and Trump...DUH... he MARRIED a "Legal Immigrant" and you dummies think because the
MSM says so Trump and millions like me are "ANTI-IMMIGRANT"... again a product of BIASED MSM!

Stop making excuses for Trump.. The MSM has nothing to do with this I have heard Trumps words coming from his f-ing mouth. I have read Trumps tweets Those are HIS WORDS. He is the one who said he fired Comey because of Russia. Not the MSM. Every president has had people speak about them in anonymity. Trump is getting no different. This is not anything new just for Trump. There is no one out to get Trump. Trump has just f-d up and he now faces the reality that the office of the president is not the office of the dictator. He must answer to the people, The people do not have to answer to him.

Trump must "answer to the people"? LOL I take it that "the people" you're referring to are you liberals, IM2? What makes you think Donald Trump has to do DIDDLY for you? You lost the election. In the words of a liberal icon..."Elections have consequences!"
Federal investigations have consequences.

Where is the evidence?

[James Clapper] He stressed that he could only speak for the intelligence community, not for state or local agencies or for government entities authorized under Title Three of the 1968 “Wiretap Act.”
But Clapper then went on to say that to his knowledge there was “no evidence” of “collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.”
“We did not include any evidence in our report – and I say ‘our,’ that’s NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence – that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.”
“I understand that,” said interviewer Chuck Todd. “But does it exist?”
“Not to my knowledge.”
“If it existed, it would have been in this report?”
“This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.,” Clapper replied, “but at the time I – we had no evidence of such collusion.”
Obama’s Intelligence Chief Says ‘No Evidence’ of Trump-Russian Collusion; Media Focus on Wiretap Denial

This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.,”

None of those who met with Russians in Trump campaign staff were made to testify as to what they were meeting Russians for. Until we get testimonies you can't say it was any kind of final say that there is no collusion and it's proven.

And when you cite something from CNS your citation has no credibility. All you are doing is posting up a story written with a conservative bias.

If I'm quoting a source with a conservative bias they why are you quoting it????

But the private accounts of more than 30 officials at the White House, the Justice Department, the FBI and on Capitol Hill, as well as Trump confidants and other senior Republicans, paint a conflicting narrative centered on the president’s brewing personal animus toward Comey.
Many of those interviewed spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to candidly discuss internal deliberations.

Who were they? If the Post and other MSM weren't so biased why not name the few that did NOT speak on condition of anonymity?
WHY? Because they don't exist! Anymore then "30 officials at the White House" EXIST!
So please don't tell me about biased news ok? I bet because of the MSM you think Trump and millions like me are "anti-immigrants" don't you?
Dummy! I have relatives that are "legal immigrants"...and Trump...DUH... he MARRIED a "Legal Immigrant" and you dummies think because the
MSM says so Trump and millions like me are "ANTI-IMMIGRANT"... again a product of BIASED MSM!

Stop making excuses for Trump.. The MSM has nothing to do with this I have heard Trumps words coming from his f-ing mouth. I have read Trumps tweets Those are HIS WORDS. He is the one who said he fired Comey because of Russia. Not the MSM. Every president has had people speak about them in anonymity. Trump is getting no different. This is not anything new just for Trump. There is no one out to get Trump. Trump has just f-d up and he now faces the reality that the office of the president is not the office of the dictator. He must answer to the people, The people do not have to answer to him.

Trump must "answer to the people"? LOL I take it that "the people" you're referring to are you liberals, IM2? What makes you think Donald Trump has to do DIDDLY for you? You lost the election. In the words of a liberal icon..."Elections have consequences!"

What consequences have they had after ten months of investigating Trump, Ben? The "collusion" allegations seem to no longer be in play because you couldn't find any proof that took place. The "obstruction of justice" allegations are now dying out because you couldn't find any proof of that! So what's left? An investigation into Trump's business dealings? How did THAT in anyway affect the election which is what this whole tempest in a teapot was supposed to be about in the first place?

But.......if Trump handed the control over to his sons......they are the ones expanding to China........not him

Trump did a 180 on China as a currency manipulator at the same time his sons are trying to build a hotel in China. Trump told companies to buy Ivanka Trumps stuff. Trump continues to make money from foreigners.

Trump has changed policy in order to enrich his own assets.

got proof or evidence?

I ask you a question boi

Now who in the fuck do you think you are calling boi????????

And just what is your question??

you of course ..

now boi,

now pretend RW'ers have the evidence that proves Trump is squeaky clean ... why wont they release it, better yet, WHY WONT TRUMP PROVE TO THE WORLD HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN ?

HUH ?

If theres no evidence of his guilt, then there must be evidence of his innocence.

speak up,

What consequences have they had after ten months of investigating Trump, Ben? The "collusion" allegations seem to no longer be in play because you couldn't find any proof that took place. The "obstruction of justice" allegations are now dying out because you couldn't find any proof of that! So what's left? An investigation into Trump's business dealings? How did THAT in anyway affect the election which is what this whole tempest in a teapot was supposed to be about in the first place?
Who the fuck do you think you are, that the Justice department should be sharing their evidence with you and your kind?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh for God's sake...that again! Read the Lester Holt interview, Gene! At no time in that did Donald Trump say that he fired Comey because he wouldn't stop investigating Russia's hacking of the election.

This lester holt interview?

Trump says he was considering 'this Russia thing' when he fired Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Trump told NBC's Lester Holt: "And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."
Where in that interview did Trump say he was firing Comey because Comey was investigating Russia and collusion? This "Russia thing" could very well mean how Comey was refusing to say publicly that Trump wasn't under investigation while assuring him in private! That may have been the straw that broke the camel's back! Note that Trump also stated in that interview that he found Comey to be a "showboat" and that the rank and file of the FBI no longer supported Comey! Also that the Attorney General and Assistant Attorney General both advised him to get rid of Comey!

Nice try.

But.......if Trump handed the control over to his sons......they are the ones expanding to China........not him

Trump did a 180 on China as a currency manipulator at the same time his sons are trying to build a hotel in China. Trump told companies to buy Ivanka Trumps stuff. Trump continues to make money from foreigners.

got proof or evidence?

I ask you a question boi

you of course ..

now boi,

now pretend RW'ers have the evidence that proves Trump is squeaky clean ... why wont they release it, better yet, WHY WONT TRUMP PROVE TO THE WORLD HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN ?

HUH ?

If theres no evidence of his guilt, then there must be evidence of his innocence.

speak up,

I'm not a boi...........and I did. There is no 'evidence' IF someone is innocent. But you just keep pretending all you want. I prefer to wait & see the facts presented and so far it's been a looooooong wait

got proof or evidence?

I ask you a question boi

you of course ..

now boi,

HUH ?

speak up,

I'm not a boi...........and I did. There is no 'evidence' IF someone is innocent. But you just keep pretending all you want. I prefer to wait & see the facts presented and so far it's been a looooooong wait

wtf are you yammering about?

no proof of innocence.

youre dumber than your posts make you look.

Who the fuck do you think you are, that the Justice department should be sharing their evidence with you and your kind?

it doesnt think.

EVER.

got proof or evidence?

I ask you a question boi

you of course ..

now boi,

HUH ?

speak up,

no proof of innocence.

:rofl: Now that's just hysterical. Your side has NO proof whatsoever of any guilt......and you call me dumb???:lmao:

Mueller terrifies Trump

He is Trumps worst nightmare. A stickler for details, leave no stone unturned, check, double check and then cross check your information

All this with Trump as a focal point. Trump is incapable of making a statement that does not fail on greater scrutiny. How lackadaisical was Trump's campaign in following the rules? How was Trump's record keeping? How loyal will Trump's minions be in protecting their master? And what about the money?

Mueller will get to the bottom of it....Trump may not be too happy

Mueller will hold Trumps tweets against him. Just like the federal district courts have used Trumps own tweets about the muslim ban, and his campaign rhetoric.

The angrier Trump gets, the more he tweets, the more he tweets, the deeper he sinks. Trumps digital quicksand.

Agree....Trump has always had an itchy Twitter finger

It will be used against him

My kind? I'm an American citizen. Who do you think they SHOULD share their evidence with? The Justice Department is supposed to work for all of us. That concept kind of got lost under Obama.

Sooooooooo, if all that is REAL offenses against his position as President...then why hasn't that been called to the forefront especially if there are actual FACTS and hard data to back it up?
Why in the heck is so much time, money & effort spent on all the other bullshit that has NO hard facts or evidence to back it up????????

pretend an investigation releases all its evidence as it goes ....

HUH ?

Dude, this is America...you need to show proof of guilt...before you demand that someone show proof of innocence! It's that whole rule of law thing that you liberals hate so much when it doesn't work in your favor?

The rule of law says when an investigation is over and a person is found not guilty, they are innocent of the crime and that's it. This application of the rule flaw seems impossible for you right wing wackjobs to follow as it pertains to Hilary Clinton at all or Obama relative to Benghazi.

Dude.

I ask you a question boi

you of course ..

now boi,

HUH ?

speak up,

no proof of innocence.

:rofl: Now that's just hysterical. Your side has NO proof whatsoever of any guilt......and you call me dumb???:lmao:

YOURE AN IDIOT ..

PROOF OF INNOCENCE PROVES YOURE NOT GUILTY

"his alibi checks out, he's innocent" = proof of innocence

happens every day in the courts ...U DUMBASS.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

My kind? I'm an American citizen. Who do you think they SHOULD share their evidence with? The Justice Department is supposed to work for all of us. That concept kind of got lost under Obama.

No it didn't. Maybe it got lost to Sean Hannity and the other right wing baiters, but not to the sane American public.

Sooooooooo, if all that is REAL offenses against his position as President...then why hasn't that been called to the forefront especially if there are actual FACTS and hard data to back it up?
Why in the heck is so much time, money & effort spent on all the other bullshit that has NO hard facts or evidence to back it up????????

HUH ?

Dude, this is America...you need to show proof of guilt...before you demand that someone show proof of innocence! It's that whole rule of law thing that you liberals hate so much when it doesn't work in your favor?

The rule of law says when an investigation is over and a person is found not guilty, they are innocent of the crime and that's it. This application of the rule flaw seems impossible for you right wing wackjobs to follow as it pertains to Hilary Clinton at all or Obama relative to Benghazi.

Dude.

You don't really know much about our legal system...do you? The rule of law says nothing about someone being "innocent" or "guilty" simply because an investigation took place! You're innocent or guilty when you've had your day in court. It's juries and judges that decide whether someone is guilty or innocent in our legal system...not the people who conduct investigations!

No it didn't. Maybe it got lost to Sean Hannity and the other right wing baiters, but not to the sane American public.

So Eric Holder was working for all Americans? Interesting concept...

HUH ?

Dude.

You don't really know much about our legal system...do you? The rule of law says nothing about someone being "innocent" or "guilty" simply because an investigation took place! You're innocent or guilty when you've had your day in court. It's juries and judges that decide whether someone is guilty or innocent in our legal system...not the people who conduct investigations!

and its the evidence thats presented to a jury or judge that decides innocence or guilt .. not to idiots like you.

Most modern presidents have put their assets into a blind trust. Trump was not only one of the first exceptions, he continues to own Trump inc, but also the biggest holder of foreign assets.

But wasn't that all that document signing was about either before or right after inauguration???

Seems to me the biggest problem with Trump is because he is just that rich......more than any other.

No it seems that Trump is dishonest.

REALLY????????? WOW, what a shocker. Trump is the ONLY political figure EVER to tell a lie.....
Probably the only one to lie, almost every single day. I can imagine your reaction of Obama told just a small fraction of trumps lies

Obama's lies were about things like the Affordable Care Act...something that affected 1/6 of our economy. He repeated that "If you like your doctor...you can keep your doctor...if you like your health care plan...you can keep your health care plan..." over and over for months even though he knew it was total bullshit!
Over 90 percent of people kept their plan

Not much of a lie. He just didn't say "If you like your plan you can keep your plan, unless you have a real shitty plan"

So Eric Holder was working for all Americans? Interesting concept...

Yes he was. Do not try pushing that race baited bullshit here

Everybody is on the lookout for people leaking classified information. They just arrested a woman for leaking classified information that has nothing to do with the russian investigation. So the folks at the FBi who got briefed on classified information are in the crosshairs should any of it leak out. Which would explain why you haven't heard of such leaks as of late.

That doesn't explain why you haven't had a single leak in the past ten months that contained evidence that Donald Trump either colluded with the Russians or obstructed justice in any Russian investigation! They're in "the cross hairs" now because they've leaked so much in the past! Yet none of those leaks provided a single bit of proof that Trump did what you repeatedly have accused him of doing!
So, if there are no leaks from the Justice Dept, then Trump is innocent? You have risen to an even higher level of stupidity

God, you people are clueless! There have been pretty much non stop leaks from the Justice Department since Trump took office! What's telling is that even though many of those leaks accused Trump of wrong doing...not one has provided proof that he actually DID something illegal!

The only leaks have been Trumps tweets. He leaks on himself every morning.

Trump tweets for thirty seconds in the morning and then spends the rest of the day laughing at how you snowflakes run around with your hair on fire because of what he tweeted!

Trump tweets for about thirty seconds in the morning and his staff spends the rest of the day trying to explain "what he really meant"

Forum List

Back