Mueller Is Coming for Trump

View attachment 134211
Clearly Liberals are fine with wasting our tax dollars.
Coming from the hypocrite who cheered when the GOP spent millions on a semen stain.
And you still want to talk about wasting tax payers dollars?

I'm sure he'd rather pay for it himself, as he did with the campaign......but then that would be a conflict of interest of sorts (not sure the actual legal term is)

...well there is one thing Trump deserves credit for. He has made the Left even more crazy than they normally are, and they normally are really fucking CRAZY!!!
That is his best quality.

He did two things I wanted him to do. Stop the most corrupt lying skank in the history of politics from being elected, and nominated a conservative judge to replace Scalia on SCOTUS.
Everything else he does to make Libtards crazy is a bonus.
Corrupt lying skank?
You keep forgetting you voted for the biggest liar in history of politics. Hillary was a novice compared to him. 626 lies and counting since Jan 20. And he's already gaining on Reagan as the most corrupt president ever.
Why won't he release his tax returns? What's he hiding?

Trump’s Constantly Changing Lies Are Making Life Impossible for His Defenders
Your best post ever- blank. Lol
you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack I see.
Coming from the dope that doesn't know how to post, that's hilarious.

View attachment 134211
Coming from the hypocrite who cheered when the GOP spent millions on a semen stain.

I'm sure he'd rather pay for it himself, as he did with the campaign......but then that would be a conflict of interest of sorts (not sure the actual legal term is)
You aren't aware of his current multiple conflicts of interests?

That is his best quality.

He did two things I wanted him to do. Stop the most corrupt lying skank in the history of politics from being elected, and nominated a conservative judge to replace Scalia on SCOTUS.
Everything else he does to make Libtards crazy is a bonus.
Corrupt lying skank?
You keep forgetting you voted for the biggest liar in history of politics. Hillary was a novice compared to him. 626 lies and counting since Jan 20. And he's already gaining on Reagan as the most corrupt president ever.
Why won't he release his tax returns? What's he hiding?

Trump’s Constantly Changing Lies Are Making Life Impossible for His Defenders
Your best post ever- blank. Lol
you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack I see.
Coming from the dope that doesn't know how to post, that's hilarious.
and then there's you!

Donald Trump: "I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director!” If any dipshit claims Trump is not being investigated, just show the idiot Trump's own words.

All from a man who always says that you cannot take anything Trump says seriously, he is an idiot, now takes Trump seriously when it suits him!

well why don't you tell us - CAN YOU?

I mean how crazy do you have to be to publicly say that you are being investigated while you mean to maintain that you aren't being investigated? And then in the same post follow it up with ridiculous conflation of two completely different men?

Trump is clearly able and willing to put himself in history as a first President to be impeached for being too fucking stupid.

View attachment 134211

no one is.

Donald Trump: "I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director!” If any dipshit claims Trump is not being investigated, just show the idiot Trump's own words.

All from a man who always says that you cannot take anything Trump says seriously, he is an idiot, now takes Trump seriously when it suits him!

I mean how insanely stupid do you have to be to publicly say that you are being investigated while what you mean to say is that you aren't being investigated?

Trump is clearly able and willing to put himself in history as a first President to be impeached for being too fucking stupid.
because it is too complicated for your mind.

:itsok: dude you're really trying, I'll give you that. but I must say, since the obvious escapes you here,

200.gif

View attachment 134211

no one is.
There you go again.., advertising your stupidity.

I'm amazed every time I come to this forum how little the deplorables know about their prez. The only question is if it's intentional or not.

I mean how insanely stupid do you have to be to publicly say that you are being investigated while what you mean to say is that you aren't being investigated?

:rolleyes:

Try me asshole.

View attachment 134211

no one is.
There you go again.., advertising your stupidity.

I'm amazed every time I come to this forum how little the deplorables know about their prez. The only question is if it's intentional or not.
it's never intentional when dealing with you. I for sure laugh my balls off every time you post.

Try me asshole.
nah, cause you'd never understand like I stated.

200w.gif

Try me asshole.

just stfu already, you got nothing and everyone knows it.

Liberals bring facts from valid sources. Deplorables eschew facts and still claim superiority.

There's been about a dozen times this month I wrote an obvious fact and was asked for a link by the bed setters.
After presenting them, they ran away.
Lol

Try me asshole.

just stfu already, you got nothing and everyone knows it.
fk dude, I got my guy in the White House, I got the guy I wanted in SCOTUS, I have my country headed back to where it came from after eight years of neglect, I'd say I've got most everything.

Right. Ten billion dollars stupid who beat out a lifetime career politician with the whole world pushing to help her into office, only to take the top job in the world with no previous experience. Do you EVER consider that the man is on a plane about two magnitudes above you that he is just too far over your head to understand? He's made asses out of the entire political and media arena who ALL called him dead wrong at every turn, had them fooled right down to the night of the election, and people like you still have the arrogance to think you have even a FUCKING CLUE what this guy's game is?

Liberals bring facts from valid sources. Deplorables eschew facts and still claim superiority.

There's been about a dozen times this month I wrote an obvious fact and was asked for a link by the bed setters.
After presenting them, they ran away.
Lol
like the WaPo? dude I'm still laughing my balls off, thanks,

Forum List

Back