Mueller is still zeroing in on collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama, well respected former President, all around good father, good husband…a bit naive as President in my book vs multiple divorcee Donald Trump who now is admitting to banging prostitutes, makes fun of the disabled, calls women pigs, says other women are on their period, tells 12 lies before breakfast?

Whatever you say idiot.

And you really don't think Obama did ANYTHING wrong? Really?
True...he was more classy and respectful.....but the nation needs a strong LEADER,,,,not a gracious "Host"

Yup, and still waiting for this strong leader!

Obama, well respected former President, all around good father, good husband…a bit naive as President in my book vs multiple divorcee Donald Trump who now is admitting to banging prostitutes, makes fun of the disabled, calls women pigs, says other women are on their period, tells 12 lies before breakfast?

Whatever you say idiot.

And you really don't think Obama did ANYTHING wrong? Really?
True...he was more classy and respectful.....but the nation needs a strong LEADER,,,,not a gracious "Host"

Why do you think Trump is a strong leader?

What about which of the four facts I listed are you disputing don't you understand? What is unclear about that question to you? I'm guessing overt stupidity. Am I right?

How many digits to the left of the decimal are on your bi-weekly paycheck? Three probably, am I right?
The $145 million was debunked, the 20% uranium sold to the Russians by way of Clinton was debunked. All one has to do is read the fact checked links and then wait for your fact checked link to rebut mine. That never happened and it never will. Why? Because none exist. Which is how you got caught lying, and then had to resort to being a coward by not debunking the claims I presented to you by replacing your argument with cowardly cheap shots. You are nothing more than a typical Republican who can't stand by his own bs for a lack of factual evidence. Like I said before, you lose. Get over it. It's like Trump trying to tell the country he knew nothing about payments to Stormy Daniels when everyone in the country knew it was a lie. What you are doing is nothing different.

The $145 million was debunked,

That's great. How much did she really get?
Nothing! She must have given it all to you, seeing that your non-existent argument about her getting it doesn't exist.

Nothing!

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s Canadian founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Snopes says you're a lying asshole.

Read your link....FALSE!
You and Kaz are liars.

You said you were ignoring me, you're the liar. This is your second post where you addressed me through someone else as if anyone is falling for that

Mueller still dragging on the Trump Russia Hoax?

Watch who has not been interviewed...Stone....Manafort.......trump. These three need to be concerned.

Watch how Crooked H actually colluded.

HIllary_Clinton_Russia_Reset_Button_Image.jpg

The $145 million was debunked, the 20% uranium sold to the Russians by way of Clinton was debunked. All one has to do is read the fact checked links and then wait for your fact checked link to rebut mine. That never happened and it never will. Why? Because none exist. Which is how you got caught lying, and then had to resort to being a coward by not debunking the claims I presented to you by replacing your argument with cowardly cheap shots. You are nothing more than a typical Republican who can't stand by his own bs for a lack of factual evidence. Like I said before, you lose. Get over it. It's like Trump trying to tell the country he knew nothing about payments to Stormy Daniels when everyone in the country knew it was a lie. What you are doing is nothing different.

Nothing! She must have given it all to you, seeing that your non-existent argument about her getting it doesn't exist.

Nothing!

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s Canadian founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Read your link....FALSE!
You and Kaz are liars.

You said you were ignoring me, you're the liar. This is your second post where you addressed me through someone else as if anyone is falling for that
Lol! I never said anything about ignoring you. I'm still waiting for that link that proves me wrong about Uranium one. You know, the $145 million that Clinton supposedly had gotten? You know, the 20% uranium approved by Clinton's state department that never happened. You know the part where Clinton voted for the deal but didn't. You're all mouth and no show boss.

Nothing!

Read your link....FALSE!
You and Kaz are liars.

Lol! I never said anything about ignoring you. I'm still waiting for that link that proves me wrong about Uranium one. You know, the $145 million that Clinton supposedly had gotten? You know, the 20% uranium approved by Clinton's state department that never happened. You know the part where Clinton voted for the deal but didn't. You're all mouth and no show boss.

All fact checking has proven that a lie. But these trumpette buffoons continue to spread garbage.

Nothing!

Snopes says you are, or you have no understanding of reading comprehension. Tell you what you need to do; copy and paste from Snopes where it says Clinton received herself, $145 million dollars. Then we will find out who the "lying asshole" is. Sound fair?

copy and paste from Snopes where it says Clinton received herself, $145 million dollars.

You think Hillary has no control over those bribes...err...contributions?
What are you, 12 years old? DERP!

He finally clarified his lie by claiming the money went to her foundation, not to her. What a stupid douche WTP is
The foundation and Clinton are not one and the same. And you were talking about "stupid douches". Lol! Why you keep stepping in your own pile is beyond me?

However, I will have to say, it takes a douche not to be able to figure that out.

Nothing!

Snopes says you are, or you have no understanding of reading comprehension. Tell you what you need to do; copy and paste from Snopes where it says Clinton received herself, $145 million dollars. Then we will find out who the "lying asshole" is. Sound fair?

copy and paste from Snopes where it says Clinton received herself, $145 million dollars.

Lets hypothetically say that clinton got a $145 million bribe.
So then what do you think of Trump selling a moldy mansion bought for $40, then sold 4 years later to russian oligarch for $95 million?
Or, what about trump property in panama involved in money laundering?

I could only imagine if Hillary or Obama sold a mansion to a foreigner for inflated prices. Or if Hillary/Obama had a property involved with drug money laundering.

Nothing!

So then what do you think of Trump selling a moldy mansion bought for $40, then sold 4 years later to russian oligarch for $95 million?
Or, what about trump property in panama involved in money laundering?

I could only imagine if Hillary or Obama sold a mansion to a foreigner for inflated prices. Or if Hillary/Obama had a property involved with drug money laundering.

Her bribes were much more than that, $145 million was just the money connected to Uranium One.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

Many who met with Clinton as secretary of state donated to foundation

Sounds serious. Was the Russian guy buying it in order to influence a sitting Senator? Or maybe a sitting Secretary of State? Or was it a Presidential candidate? Buying influence with someone expected to be a future President?

Is Mad Dog Rudy out of scene now..or does he need to lawyer up at the moment too. Donnie Two Scoops just dragged him under the bus!! None of their facts are straight..

Filthy Don , the corporation, is one fvckin mess of an institution.

Hamburger Hill Mueller has not raided Julian Assange's apartment so far..after two years now. After all that might reveal Seth Rich gave Wikileaks the DNC emails which the "Russia Collusion" insanity was based on...originally.

They are using the trump playbook. Keep repeating a lie until enough people believe it so that he can claim it is true.

Kellyanne revealed the Lie Campaign with her alternative facts statememt.

Truth no longer lives in this Regime.

Nothing!

Read your link....FALSE!
You and Kaz are liars.

Lol! I never said anything about ignoring you

Read the quote, that reply was to Jimbo, not you, moron. He said he's going to ignore me then kept replying to me through other people's posts

I'm still waiting for that link that proves me wrong about Uranium one. You know, the $145 million that Clinton supposedly had gotten? You know, the 20% uranium approved by Clinton's state department that never happened. You know the part where Clinton voted for the deal but didn't. You're all mouth and no show boss.

Actually, I repeatedly said that if you don't answer my question about which facts I listed you are disputing, then I won't answer your questions. You don't get to ask questions if you don't answer them.

Fact: The Russians received 20% of US uranium reserves

Fact: Hillary signed off on the deal

Fact: Hillary was the most senior administration official to sign off on the deal

Fact: Legally that's called quid pro quo

If you don't answer the question clearly I asked you first, I am not going to answer yours no matter how much you bitch and moan and whine that you don't need to answer my questions but I do have to answer yours. You implied several answers in your last post, but I want a clear answer. Which of those facts are you denying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back