Mueller is still zeroing in on collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a parrot. Now that's a good Democrat ...
The question remains, can you debunk the "fact links" provided? Answer, no! You lose. See you later.

So you ignored my points and want me to address yours anyway. That ever work out for you?
No, I addressed yours about Clinton approving the 20% uranium. That was/is a lie by you. And that's just getting started. My link proved that, while your non-existent link did not counter mine. You have nothing because you cannot offer nothing other than cowardly insults. You have two choices in this debate the way I see it. You can either try and debunk the links I provided, or you can continue down the path of a coward. I'm putting my money on the latter.

The question of which of the four points I asked you remains despite the monkey shit you're flinging.

Answer the question, dickless
Two things here: First, my links answer all questions for which you have no rebuttal for and are obviously to lazy to read about. Secondly, it's easy to be a coward as a substitute for a debate when you have nothing to counter. The two links I provided answered all possible questions that needed asking, as they related to Clinton and Uranium one. There never was any Clinton and Uranium one.

What about which of the four facts I listed are you disputing don't you understand? What is unclear about that question to you? I'm guessing overt stupidity. Am I right?

How many digits to the left of the decimal are on your bi-weekly paycheck? Three probably, am I right?

masonry_preview_2x.jpg
No it's in the White House, while Putin gives it its orders.

The question remains, can you debunk the "fact links" provided? Answer, no! You lose. See you later.

So you ignored my points and want me to address yours anyway. That ever work out for you?
No, I addressed yours about Clinton approving the 20% uranium. That was/is a lie by you. And that's just getting started. My link proved that, while your non-existent link did not counter mine. You have nothing because you cannot offer nothing other than cowardly insults. You have two choices in this debate the way I see it. You can either try and debunk the links I provided, or you can continue down the path of a coward. I'm putting my money on the latter.

The question of which of the four points I asked you remains despite the monkey shit you're flinging.

Two things here: First, my links answer all questions for which you have no rebuttal for and are obviously to lazy to read about. Secondly, it's easy to be a coward as a substitute for a debate when you have nothing to counter. The two links I provided answered all possible questions that needed asking, as they related to Clinton and Uranium one. There never was any Clinton and Uranium one.

What about which of the four facts I listed are you disputing don't you understand? What is unclear about that question to you? I'm guessing overt stupidity. Am I right?

How many digits to the left of the decimal are on your bi-weekly paycheck? Three probably, am I right?
The $145 million was debunked, the 20% uranium sold to the Russians by way of Clinton was debunked. All one has to do is read the fact checked links and then wait for your fact checked link to rebut mine. That never happened and it never will. Why? Because none exist. Which is how you got caught lying, and then had to resort to being a coward by not debunking the claims I presented to you by replacing your argument with cowardly cheap shots. You are nothing more than a typical Republican who can't stand by his own bs for a lack of factual evidence. Like I said before, you lose. Get over it. It's like Trump trying to tell the country he knew nothing about payments to Stormy Daniels when everyone in the country knew it was a lie. What you are doing is no different.

The $145 million was debunked, the 20% uranium sold to the Russians by way of Clinton was debunked. All one has to do is read the fact checked links and then wait for your fact checked link to rebut mine. That never happened and it never will. Why? Because none exist. Which is how you got caught lying, and then had to resort to being a coward by not debunking the claims I presented to you by replacing your argument with cowardly cheap shots. You are nothing more than a typical Republican who can't stand by his own bs for a lack of factual evidence. Like I said before, you lose. Get over it. It's like Trump trying to tell the country he knew nothing about payments to Stormy Daniels when everyone in the country knew it was a lie. What you are doing is nothing different.

The $145 million was debunked,

That's great. How much did she really get?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The $145 million was debunked, the 20% uranium sold to the Russians by way of Clinton was debunked. All one has to do is read the fact checked links and then wait for your fact checked link to rebut mine. That never happened and it never will. Why? Because none exist. Which is how you got caught lying, and then had to resort to being a coward by not debunking the claims I presented to you by replacing your argument with cowardly cheap shots. You are nothing more than a typical Republican who can't stand by his own bs for a lack of factual evidence. Like I said before, you lose. Get over it. It's like Trump trying to tell the country he knew nothing about payments to Stormy Daniels when everyone in the country knew it was a lie. What you are doing is nothing different.

Nothing! She must have given it all to you, seeing that your non-existent argument about her getting it doesn't exist.

Did Trump collude with himself when he prevented blackmail information from reaching the public?

The $145 million was debunked

You start right off with a lie. It was not debunked, you're full of shit. Parties involved in the Russia deal paid Hillary and her foundation. Russia was the ones funding it because they wanted the uranium reserves. You'd suddenly get that if it was a Republican

You're a parrot. Now that's a good Democrat ...

The question of wTch of the four points I asked you remains despite the monkey shit you're flinging.

The Repub line now is to repeat a lie over and over until someone finally thinks it is true. The orange king trump does it all the time.

WPT...you can't argue with idiots....

Nothing! She must have given it all to you, seeing that your non-existent argument about her getting it doesn't exist.

Nothing? So the Russians didn't pay Bill twice his normal speaking fee of $500K even? Millions weren't donated by parties in the deal to the Clinton foundation?

You're such an awful liar. Even your links don't claim that. They just say Hillary got $145 million, the Russians got the uranium, who knows if those were connected or not? Fake news is pathetic. Lawyers call it quit pro quo. When Democrats are talking about Democrats you call it unrelated. When you're talking about Republicans, it's proof

Did Trump collude with himself when he prevented blackmail information from reaching the public?
No, Trump colluded with Russians who blackmailed him, just as they blackmailed Michael Flynn. Trump is in hock to the Russians to lift sanctions when he and Jr. invited the Russians to have a little Trump Tower meeting to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. Which is an attack on the U.S., while team Trump cooperated with a foreign adversary in a presidential election. That would come under the legal criminal heading of "conspiracy". You may have heard of that term before?

The question of wTch of the four points I asked you remains despite the monkey shit you're flinging.

The Repub line now is to repeat a lie over and over until someone finally thinks it is true. The orange king trump does it all the time.

Um ... that's what you're doing. Putting your hands over your ears and shouting lalalalalala at the top of your lungs. Hillary is corrupt, there's no doubt

Nothing? So the Russians didn't pay Bill twice his normal speaking fee of $500K even?
Lol! When at first you don't succeed, change the narrative. See how easy it is to prove who the cowards are on this forum. If one can't debunk the first argument, maybe one can throw spaghetti up against the wall and try another. Folks like you are too easy boss. Give it a rest. With each passing post you look more like a fool than the one before.
Millions weren't donated by parties in the deal to the Clinton foundation?
Like all Republican Sheep, it is a necessary requirement that they be lead around by leashes with bells attached. Get this in your head once and for all. There exists no evidence on this earth that the Clinton family profited off the Clinton Foundation. You are driven by hatred with a topping of madness. Hatred can only get you more hatred, which turns into madness. Obviously you have already reached that point. Gather yourself together for your own good.

You're such an awful liar. Even your links don't claim that. They just say Hillary got $145 million, the Russians got the uranium, who knows if those were connected or not?
Oh, :113:, so now we finally get somewhere with you. Hooray! "Who knows if those were connected or not"? So you don't know. Got it. That's not what you said in your previous posts.
Fake news is pathetic.
If only you could prove it right?
Lawyers call it quit pro quo. When Democrats are talking about Democrats you call it unrelated. When you're talking about Republicans, it's proof
You know, I could literally come back to this post this time next year, and you still would have only proved one thing; that you proved nothing at all with Uranium one and Clinton. Get out of here. It's embarrassing.

Um ... that's what you're doing. Putting your hands over your ears and shouting lalalalalala at the top of your lungs. Hillary is corrupt, there's no doubt
Hatred + more hatred = madness. Enjoy you being you. Obviously you deserve yourself.

And that is literally all they have. We have seen at least five different stories unfold about Stormy Daniels for example.

I'm waiting for the next one. They could at least make the next one a little more interesting. Maybe they'll tell us the hush money was necessary because Trump got Stormy pregnant, and an Orangutan popped out?

You're such an awful liar. Even your links don't claim that. They just say Hillary got $145 million, the Russians got the uranium, who knows if those were connected or not?
Oh, :113:, so now we finally get somewhere with you. Hooray! "Who knows if those were connected or not"? So you don't know. Got it. That's not what you said in your previous posts.

That's not what I said in this post either, moron. Try reading my post again. Let's try for two out of three ...

Hatred + more hatred = madness. Enjoy you being you. Obviously you deserve yourself.

Don't worry about how I feel, gay boy. Obviously you don't know anyway

Nothing? So the Russians didn't pay Bill twice his normal speaking fee of $500K even?
Lol! When at first
you don't succeed, change the narrative. See how easy it is to prove who the cowards are on this forum. If one can't debunk the first argument, maybe one can throw spaghetti up against the wall and try another. Folks like you are too easy boss. Give it a rest. With each passing post you look more like a fool than the one before.
Like all Republican Sheep, it is a necessary requirement that they be lead around by leashes with bells attached. Get this in your head once and for all. There exists no evidence on this earth that the Clinton family profited off the Clinton Foundation. You are driven by hatred with a topping of madness. Hatred can only get you more hatred, which turns into madness. Obviously you have already reached that point. Gather yourself together for your own good.

Fake news is pathetic.
Lawyers call it quit pro quo. When Democrats are talking about Democrats you call it unrelated. When you're talking about Republicans, it's proof
You know, I could literally come back to this post this time next year, and you still would have only proved one thing; that you proved nothing at all with Uranium one and Clinton. Get out of here. It's embarrassing.

And that is literally all they have. We have seen at least five different stories unfold about Stormy Daniels for example.

I'm waiting for the next one. They could at least make the next one a little more interesting. Maybe they'll tell us the hush money was necessary because Trump got Stormy pregnant, and an Orangutan popped out?

Hillary literally got $145 million and you literally don't know what the word literally means

Lol! When at first
you don't succeed, change the narrative. See how easy it is to prove who the cowards are on this forum. If one can't debunk the first argument, maybe one can throw spaghetti up against the wall and try another. Folks like you are too easy boss. Give it a rest. With each passing post you look more like a fool than the one before.

Fake news is pathetic.

Hillary literally got $145 million and you literally don't know what the word literally means
You continue to make an idiot of yourself. That's on you boss. There is no evidence or link that exists that proves Hillary Clinton herself got $145 million dollars as a result of Uranium one. If she had, you would have already presented that proof. Instead, you are letting your own madness control you and the lies you tell.

Go wash your face and clean up your act. The days of you not getting called out for lies on this forum are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back