Mueller is still zeroing in on collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what Alex Jones says, but I haven't heard it from a credible source.

You haven't seen her stumbling around?

I don't go to altRight sites

Really? I go to leftist sites. One reason I know a whole hell of a lot more than you do. You only go to sites that tell you what you already think. You know, Fake News sites.

BTW, I heard Ivanka is going to the old World Trade center and she's vowing to have sex with a random ugly guy wearing terrible clothing. I'd rush down there, you have a shot ...

Yes, I know you and Dale know more than everybody, but the stuff you know is all bullshit.

That has nothing to do with what I said, Ivanka stalker. Try again. You said you don't read so called news you disagree with. I said this:

kaz: Really? I go to leftist sites. One reason I know a whole hell of a lot more than you do. You only go to sites that tell you what you already think. You know, Fake News sites.
And you know how to lie. You can go to Politifact, Snopes, and Factcheck, and none of them claim Clinton had anything to do with Uranium one. You can go back into your hole now.

And we all know there is no possible way for the Russians to launder money through their current or former business partners..........LOL!
Cool, so now we CAN make stuff up and declare it true, without you whining? Sweet!

Trump is guilty as sin. In fact, he laundered Russian kleptocrat money for 15 years. He also molests Collies.

Hillary didn't get $145 million and "forget" to report it? LOL!
No, she just forgot to pick up what was never offered to her.

Mueller and everybody else already knows that Hillary is a fall down drunk.

That is what Alex Jones says, but I haven't heard it from a credible source.

She doesn't stumble on altRight sites, she does it on the news.

You mean like Hannity, or Tucker Carlson?

Yup.

CNN

CNN

CNN

160808013710-hillary-clinton-stairs-780x439.jpg

Not sure if her recent fall down the stairs in India was on CNN........

And we all know there is no possible way for the Russians to launder money through their current or former business partners..........LOL!
Cool, so now we CAN make stuff up and declare it true, without you whining? Sweet!

Trump is guilty as sin. In fact, he laundered Russian kleptocrat money for 15 years. He also molests Collies.

Hillary didn't get $145 million and "forget" to report it? LOL!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

YOU ARE A LIAR....LIKE YOUR ORANGE KING.

DERP!

It is FALSE! It is another trump lie that he and his sick kind keep repeating over and over hoping that it will come true. There is no evidence to the contrary.

The term "enough to set off alarms" is not evidence and it is not proof. No more proof that a meeting with Russians to get information on a political opponent, by itself, is total proof of a conspiracy. Nice try though. Your and your orange king are on the edge of a very nasty news item.

The term "enough to set off alarms" is not evidence and it is not proof

They promised to report foreign donations.
Did Snopes say they failed to report?

One fault investigations into the Clinton Foundation’s practices did find was that not all of the donations were properly disclosed — specifically, those of Uranium One Chairman Ian Telfer between 2009 and 2012. The foundation admitted this shortcoming and pledged to correct it, but as the Guardian pointed out in its May 2015 discussion of Clinton Cash, the fact that it happened is reason enough to sound alarm bells:

Yup!

Maybe you need a better source? LOL!

Fact: Hillary received $145 million directly from parties in the Uranium One deal, including a $500K going straight into her own bank account

Fact: The Russians received 20% of US uranium reserves

Fact: Hillary signed off on the deal

Fact: Hillary was the most senior administration official to sign off on the deal

Fact: Legally that's called quid pro quo

Have you had enough facts yet?

This has all been debunked....but thanks for sharing....again.

Really? When was that? Those actually are facts, which is why you can't actually refute any of them

Sit on it and spin.....LIAR....

I gave you a list of facts. Which ones are you disputing? Be specific

Factcheck. Snopes.com says YOU LIE!

Yet you can't tell me of the four facts which are wrong because they are all facts

Really? I go to leftist sites. One reason I know a whole hell of a lot more than you do. You only go to sites that tell you what you already think. You know, Fake News sites.

BTW, I heard Ivanka is going to the old World Trade center and she's vowing to have sex with a random ugly guy wearing terrible clothing. I'd rush down there, you have a shot ...

Yes, I know you and Dale know more than everybody, but the stuff you know is all bullshit.

That has nothing to do with what I said, Ivanka stalker. Try again. You said you don't read so called news you disagree with. I said this:

kaz: Really? I go to leftist sites. One reason I know a whole hell of a lot more than you do. You only go to sites that tell you what you already think. You know, Fake News sites.

Kinda stretching there, aren't you? Most right wing sites are RWNJ sites. I don't bother with them. except for a laugh occasionally. I really do believe you know lots of stuff. Stuff like Bigfoot, green shape shifting space aliens, Jade Helm attacking Texas, Hillary selling Uranium, and killing people. Lots of stuff. Lots of crazy stuff.

I hear you. Fake News tells you all the news you want to believe. Why bother with anything that might contradict that.

BTW, you have good taste in Ivanka. You're right that she's a hottie. Has the FBI contacted you yet on your fetish?

'It's all about collusion': Former Trump adviser details interview with Mueller team

While Rudy declares on FIX news that Mueller has given up on collusion.

I must admit...Manafort and trump have covered their tracks well. But Mueller's blood hounds are on their heels.

Actually, Muller and his hounds noses are firmly planted on Hillary’s asshole.

Except it wasn't. Hillary had nothing to do with it, and it was proven. Try again!

You're full of shit. You just made that up
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org Not exactly! The facts have a way of replacing your own.

Fact: Hillary received $145 million directly from parties in the Uranium One deal, including a $500K going straight into her own bank account

Fact: Hillary was the most senior administration official to sign off on the deal

It looks like Kaz has been lying.

It looks like WTP and Jimbo are worshiping fake news again

Really? When was that? Those actually are facts, which is why you can't actually refute any of them

Yet you can't tell me of the four facts which are wrong because they are all facts

You have been proven as a liar. Now...go away.

Actually, Muller and his hounds noses are firmly planted on Hillary’s asshole.

You're full of shit. You just made that up
The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org Not exactly! The facts have a way of replacing your own.

Please take your lies somewhere else.

And you know how to lie. You can go to Politifact, Snopes, and Factcheck, and none of them claim Clinton had anything to do with Uranium one. You can go back into your hole now.

Yes, you do worship fake news.

Hillary approved the sale of 20% of US uranium reserves to Uranium One which was owned by Russia.

Facts are inconvenient little things to leftists, aren't they?

You have been proven as a liar. Now...go away.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it the truth, Poindexter

You're a parrot. Now that's a good Democrat ...

ANY day now Jimmy Boy......

Kinda stretching there, aren't you? Most right wing sites are RWNJ sites. I don't bother with them. except for a laugh occasionally. I really do believe you know lots of stuff. Stuff like Bigfoot, green shape shifting space aliens, Jade Helm attacking Texas, Hillary selling Uranium, and killing people. Lots of stuff. Lots of crazy stuff.

I hear you. Fake News tells you all the news you want to believe. Why bother with anything that might contradict that.

BTW, you have good taste in Ivanka. You're right that she's a hottie. Has the FBI contacted you yet on your fetish?

I can tell how much you really want to make a big deal out of my AVI. I almost wish it could have worked out for you at least a little. I hate to see you trying so hard for no results at all.

I can tell how much you really want to make a big deal out of my AVI. I almost wish it could have worked out for you at least a little. I hate to see you trying so hard for no results at all.

Maybe it's just my puter, your Avi doesn't show.

Maybe it's just my puter, your Avi doesn't show.

It's just Ivanka flopping her titty around in public.

What's really stupid is when you think you can be the judge of that.

And it is working perfectly, it cracks me up. You're so obsessed with Trump's daughter. It's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back