Mueller part 2

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Mueller made it clear that the only reason he didn't charge Trump with any crimes is some policy of not charging a sitting president. Proof of his crimes still exist, and as long as the statute of limitations have not expired, there is every reason to charge him. It's important for the country to have crimes against us exposed and those responsible to be punished. It's time to reopen the Mueller investigation, and charge those that deserve to be charged.

Mueller made it clear that the only reason he didn't charge Trump with any crimes is some policy of not charging a sitting president. Proof of his crimes still exist, and as long as the statute of limitations have not expired, there is every reason to charge him. It's important for the country to have crimes against us exposed and those responsible to be punished. It's time to reopen the Mueller investigation, and charge those that deserve to be charged.

My gosh you are stupid. mewler didn't have anything you feckless retard.

While I agree that collusion (even though Mueller didn't consider this as a charge) was all over Part 1 of his report, what's the point?
Bill (Roy) Barr (Cohn) took all the air out of that report. We all know the Trump Tower meeting was about getting their hands on stolen
emails..not adoption. LOL.

Sincerely, I don't care. All Trump supporters should send a thank you fruit basket to Nancy for holding off her caucus to file impeachment.
As far as Ukraine??..well, stupid is as stupid does. He did that to himself. Shit, even Bolton knew he fucked up! :auiqs.jpg:

Most of those who deserve to be charged are in and associated with the Department of Justice. The FBI agents who knowingly lie every day. The Prosecutors who knowingly present false and misleading evidence. The FISA court Judges who rubber stamp these abominations. None of them will be charged. Instead we will continue us to encourage abuse of the system to get “them” while denouncing those who abuse the same system the exact same way to get “us”.

NO.

you dumb twit,,, Mueller cant charge anyone especially POTUS,,,

but I agree we need to know about crimes committed,,,

While I agree that collusion (even though Mueller didn't consider this as a charge) was all over Part 1 of his report, what's the point?
Bill (Roy) Barr (Cohn) took all the air out of that report. We all know the Trump Tower meeting was about getting their hands on stolen

Sincerely, I don't care. All Trump supporters should send a thank you fruit basket to Nancy for holding off her caucus to file impeachment.
As far as Ukraine??..well, stupid is as stupid does. He did that to himself. Shit, even Bolton knew he fucked up! :auiqs.jpg:

Fox is already talking about Trump staying active in politics and running again in 2024. I don't see him as having a snowball's chance in hell, but that bastard has shown how sneaky he is. He still deserves to receive everything he earned.

Fox is already talking about Trump staying active in politics and running again in 2024. I don't see him as having a snowball's chance in hell, but that bastard has shown how sneaky he is. He still deserves to receive everything he earned.

The Mueller Investigation is concluded. If you propose reopening investigations, for partisan political purposes...that is a bad precedent to set. And scum-wafflery.

Though Trump tried to do that...

The Mueller Investigation is concluded. If you propose reopening investigations, for partisan political purposes...that is a bad precedent to set. And scum-wafflery.

how do I both agree with you and disagree at the same time???

I would agree if there was even a small chance that the right would ignore the precedent they have already set. It's been shown to be a losing move to limit our options in hopes that the right will do the same. They won't.

I would agree if there was even a small chance that the right would ignore the precedent they have already set. It's been shown to be a losing move to limit our options in hopes that the right will do the same. They won't.
thats funny,, you think republicans are right wing,,,

I would place my faith in the Manhattan DA's office. If there is any justice in this world, when he steps off that helicopter at Andrews in January, the Manhattan DA serves him with a nice shiny set of indictments.
That would be the cherry on top of the middle finger sundae! :)

Hahahahahahahaa...Mueller is dumber than Fingers.

Did you miss the memo? The Mueller investigation was purely political, and fell flat. It wasn't even valuable enough for the haters in the House to use it in their impeachment sham. If there really was anything useful in there, they would have used it.

I would place my faith in the Manhattan DA's office. If there is any justice in this world, when he steps off that helicopter at Andrews in January, the Manhattan DA serves him with a nice shiny set of indictments.
That would be the cherry on top of the middle finger sundae! :)

Leftists are celebrating the supposed presidential victory. I know leftist are always angry but cant you put away you're seething hatred and anger for one night. You'll be back to screaming about republicans, racistsexisthomophobicmysogonisthaterswhohate and whatever the MSM tells you to be angry about in no time. I promise.

No.. The Mueller Report (which apparently Mueller never read) said NO US PERSON(s) in any way colluding to interfere in an election..

All ya got is "process crimes" and unrelated shit like Taxicab medallions.. That door is bolted shut..

bulldog would like to thank all his vote counters that made the biden victory possible

I so can't agree more.

Those who committed crimes must face the fullest extent of our law.

I don't give a damn who they are.

Maybe if people knew that they would face justice for their crimes they would at least think twice before committing them.

I do care.

People in government have been getting away with crimes for way too long.

We the people suffer because of it. Our nation and our democracy suffers because of it.

If a person can be put in prison for having some marijuana then people who commit real crimes should face the consequences of their criminal actions.

Letting them off only allows the next bunch to commit even worse crimes.

Forum List

Back